Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Quinze

I didn’t know where to go so I just started walking not really caring where my feet take me as long as I’m far away from that house. But I’m starting to think drinking that Absolut wasn’t one of my best ideas because right about now my head seems like its spinning. Whatever I’ll just call somebody to come get me. But who? Not James or any of the guys, not Shelby, maybe Zac? Yeahh I’ll try him, so I dialed his number and listened to it ring five times before he finally answered.

“Hey kid!” He said, “What’s up?”

“Nothin’ could ya come an’ get me?” I slurred.

“Of course, mate. Where are you?” He rushed out.

“Uhm, uh I’m on the beach near my work.” I said looking around and seeing all of the happy families, and couples.

“Alright, stay right there, I’ll be there in ten.” He said as he hung up.

Well today couldn’t get any worse, I thought as I lay back in the sand pushing my sunglasses down over my eyes.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard what sounded like Zac yell out my name.

“Saylor,” He said as he ran up to me, “What’s wrong? I thought you and Shelbz were going to your friend’s house for a barbie?” He asked sounding concerned.

“Can I tell you tomorrow? I believe I’m a tad bit drunk.” I slurred.

“Alright come on, you can crash at my place.” He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me back to the car and drove off back to his house.

--------


I opened my eyes to see that the sun was rising, and that I was in somebody’s bed when they last thing is remember is going to the beach.

“Ugh, never again,” I muttered.

“Well hello there sleeping beauty, ya feeling right?,” Zac asked.

“Uhh, yeah my head is just slightly throbbing. What time is it?” I asked.

“Going on eight in the morning, you’ve been passed out for close to ten hours.”

“Eugh, I feel like shit.”

“Yeaah, well apparently ya drank about half a bottle of Absolut, don’t really think you’d be feeling like rainbows and unicorns.” He said pulling me into his side as he started playing with my hair.

“Well damn, I was hoping I would.” I laughed.

“So are ya gonna tell me what happened?” He asked.

“What are you talking about?” I said playing as I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“Don’t be silly, why’d you go get wasted and wander off?”

“Well, it’s probably stupid, well to you at least I don’t know, but you know how after my mom left when I was thirteen, and then my dad blamed it on me and called me a mistake and I’m the reason she left, well Rosy said that Ben said I was a mistake.” I said trying to keep myself together.

“Say, you know you’re not a mistake,” He said pulling me into a hug, “Don’t let them get into your head, alright?”

“Yeah yeaah,” I said taking a deep breath.

“Now, I feel like I should tell you your phone has been going off since we got here.” He said handing me my phone off of his table.

“Oh wait, where’s Shelby?” I asked as I punched in the unlock code seeing I had 10 text messages and 3 voicemails.

“She stayed at those guys’ house.” He said not sounding too happy.

“Ohhh,” I said as I was looking to see who the texts were from; 4 from James, 2 from Shelby, 2 from Ben, 1 from Danny, and 1 from Sam, guess I should check them out..

where did you go love? James.

What’s this about Ben saying you left?Shelby

please answer, Danny just told me you drank a bottle of vodka and left we’re worried xx James

Saylor, Rosy’s a twat, don’t listen to her. Danny

say, why aren’t you answering? please call me xx. James

Saylor, could you please call me back, whatever Rosy said isn’t true. Ben

what’s going on? Ben is like….going psycho on Rosy? :O Shelby

come back, we miss you. Sam

please answer…. Ben

I swear if I was a girl I’d beat Rosy’s ass for you. James

Now I’ll check the voicemails.

Saylor, its Ben, I didn’t say that yeh were a mistake, Rosy was just being a bitch. Please call me back I want to know that yeh are okay. Delete.

Please answer, I never should have let you leave knowing you drank all of that, just please answer, call me back, send me a text or something. We’re all worried about you.. Delete.

Saylorcakes, please let me know that yeh are okay, love you. Awh James…
I guess I should text them back and tell them I’m fine.

Hey James, sorry about not answering your calls/texts, I’m fine now I’m at a friend’s house so no need to be worried, uhm maybe you could swing by my place later on today. Maybe around oneish, see you then? Sorry that I worried you, and love you too bff xx

I sent that to James and texted Shelby, Danny, and Sam back before getting out of bed and going into the kitchen and grabbing me bottle of water and two aspirin and swallowing them down.

“Thanks for letting me crash here, Z. But could you take me home now. I need to feed Bones and clean her litter box.” I said I as drank some more of my water.

“Yeah, of course let me go throw a shirt on and we’ll be on our way.” He said walking back into his room.

“Come on let’s go.” Zac said grabbing his keys and headed out the door waiting while he locked the house up before taking me back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so how would you guys feel if I did Ben's POV of what happened? Leave me a comment and tell me what you'd think.

And this story is no where close to be over, and the way I have it planned out there will be a sequel and I want your opinions on it.(:

And I changed Saylor's appearance again... I promise this is the last time.

Oh, I also want start writing the next chapter until I get some comments sooo...

Thanks to these guys for commenting!
unsuspecting victim;
Something Synyster
tans
daisywakefield1 and
redzoo