Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Deux

"Hey babe I'm at your house where are you?" Haha right now I'm sitting in front of my boyfriend's house waiting for him to come back.

"Sorry mate. I'm at the store right now getting stuff for the barbie tonight. I'm checking out now so I should be there in five minutes. Love you."

"Love you too" Click.

Well I guess I should find something to do as I wait, but saying that on my rush out of the house I forgot my set of keys that had his house key on it, so I'm locked out. Boo.

As I was waiting this ignoramus bus drove by. Hmm, that's odd.. You usually never see anything like that in this little town. Oh well.

What is taking him so long I feel like I have been sitting here for ten long minutes. Thankfully I thought to wear shorts in this blazing summer of December.

"Hey doll! What's up?!" some guy yelled. What the fuck? I looked over to see who was yelling and to who.. Apparently it's me... Great. I'll just ignore them whatevs. "Oi I'm talking to yeh!" fml

"What?!" People these days I swear are hella annoying. "Is there a reason why you are yelling? Or are you just trying to look like a complete bafoon? Cause good job, you succeed! Wanna prize?" I hollered back.

"What's got yeh knickers in a wad?" the chubby guy with a ginger beard said as he and a skinny, knotted hair guy, he kind of reminded me of Grouchy off of Sesame Street y'know the little green on that lives in a trash can, walked over.

"You obviously. So could you please do me a favor and leave, it would be appreciated." Holy hell! They're from England! We usually never get any tourists here unless its some surfers since we have some pretty sweet waves.

"Nah why would we leave a pretty bird like you all alone?" ginger beard said.

"Because I'm waiting for my boyfriend who should be arriving at anytime actually." as i said this a black '82 BMW M3 pulled in. Hey look it’s my boyf! "And there he is."

"Hey beautiful, how long have you been waiting?" my handsome boyfriend asked.

"Eh, bout ten, fifteen minutes. Not that long y'know" haha yeah right. I've been here for too long..

"Ello mates. Who are you guys?" Cole asked ginger beard and skinny. Y'know you'd think they'd of introduced theirselves by now..

"'lo mate. I'm Danny and this is Ben." hm soo apparently ginger beard is Danny and skinny is Ben.. I'll try to remember that. Hah! As if..

"Well is there a reason why you guys are here?" Lol I already asked them I thought and I got some bs answer..

"Well we saw yeh lovely bird and thought we'd come and say hi since she was sitting here by herself an' all mate. Is there somefing wrong with that?" Danny, I think that was him, sure is a smartass. Great, hopefully this won't piss Cole off. Hah, forgot to mention other than the fact that he's a huge sweetheart he has one flaw. His anger. He gets mad at the tiniest of things. This is why I'm kinda hesitant to talk to him about this Nicole thing.. Oh and about me moving, he thinks its stupid for me to move eleven to twelve hours away to the Gold Coast.. Whatever.

"Uhm no, but since you are on my property I think I have the right to ask. You two can go now." Blah blah blah this is stupid, let's go inside already it's hot as balls.

"Baby, can we just go inside now, please? It's really hot out here." Hopefully I can get him to drop this.

"Yeah come on." Thank the heavens. He unlocked the door and in we walked to his wonderful air conditioned house.

"Did ya need me to help you with anything for the barbie tonight or what babe?" Maybe if I'm hella sweet he'll be nicer about the Nicole issue..

"Yeah could you cook the sides for me? Nicole was going to do it but said she couldn't make it till later." Yeah something like she doesn't know how to cook anything that doesn't go in the microwave..

"Of course, I did offer y'know" haha I'm a sweetheart. Now how should I bring this up.. "Hey Cole, could I talk to you about something?" yeahh that'll work.. Right?

"Sure what is it?" Kay maybe this won't blow up in my face.

"Well it's about Nicole. You see sh-"

"What about Nicole?" uh oh, he's not happy at all..

"She's barking. She tried to give Bones a bath today! Who in their right minds gives a cat a bath! But besides the point, she's going to have to find somewhere else to stay because I've put off moving for as long as I could. I've been nice and gave your cousin somewhere to stay until she could stand on her own. And I understand she moved away from her parents and all of that to come here, but she can't stay with me for much longer." please don't bitch.

"What? You can't be arsed to do anything now, is that it? Saylor, have you forgotten all of the things I've done for you? Like that job you have at the local surf shop? Or half of the down payment on that car of yours? Or-" The only thing he ever does.

"Cole! I have gave her somewhere to stay for the past, what, four or five months? And she's only had one job! A job where she got fired from because she caught the fucking kitchen on fire! I told you before you were so damn but hurt over paying like three hundred dollars for the down payment I'd pay you back but you said don't worry about it! So I didn't! Honestly you treat me like a fucking four year old and it's getting annoying. I'm not four just for your information I'm nineteen thank you very fucking much!" Shit.

"Whatever Saylor. I don't see why you want to fuck up your life and move to the Gold Coast. You're not gonna like it, the city is too big for you. You are nothing but a small town girl and that's all you'll ever be. It's time for you to grow up and get that stupid idea of moving there with that stupid friend if yours, everything you need is here. Your future, your job, your life is here. Not there, here it's here."

"Whatever git. Call me when you get off your period, kay?" there you have it folks, light the fuse and expect an explosion.
♠ ♠ ♠
second updatee, i have like a couple of prewritten chapters.
i hope it's good! and if anybody could help me figure out this layout thing i'll love you forever! xx
ohh and if you want a character of yours to date an AA guy just tell me(: