Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Trois

Fuck today. After I left Cole's house I come home to a trashed flat and complaining neighbors. You wanna know why? Probably not but I'm gonna tell you anyways. Nicole Jaycee Roberts. That bitch trashed my flat and pissed off all of my neighbors in the time I was gone. How you ask? Hold up I'm getting there. Place trashed because she thought she lost her keys and tossed everything around. Neighbors pissed because she was blaring music, cussing at three year olds, ran over an old lady's foot, and caught some girl's hair on fire. Yeah, you're probably wondering what in the world she was doing. Me too.

Just as I had cleaned every single inch of the place, the bafoon prances into the room, prances into the room, oh the nerve of that unnatural blonde.

"What the fuck Nicole? I'm not sure how the hell you do it in America but I sure as hell know how we do it in Australia. You don't just leave my place a fucking pigsty after I have housed your sorry ass for months. Oh! Not only that you pissed off my neighbors. Do you know how many people I had to apologize to for you! Tons! I have totally had it with you! First you tried to give my cat a bath! You can't even afford to pay half of the rent, so I have to work more hours to cover for your half. You eat all of the damn food I buy for the month, oh correction you burn all of the food and throw it away because it's ruined! Obviously you don't know what it's like to spend money you barely have to buy some groceries so we can survive only for it to go to waste because of your boyfriend's stupid cousin can't cook shit. Seriously Nicole it is past time for you to find your own place. I suggest you do just that to because I'm not going to postpone my move for you." as I finished saying that I tossed her the classifieds of the newspapers with the flats already circled in bright pink pen.

I need a fucking cigarette. Normally I don't smoke unless I'm heaps stressed or pissed and right now I'm kind of both. As I was halfway through my cig my phone started ringing, of course.

"Hello ya reached Candy's Strip Bar. How can I help you?" haha I'm clever.

"Saylor cut the shit. Is there a reason why Nicole called me crying?" Great the little snitch ran off and told her cousin.

"No, there isn't. It's not my fault if she calls you crying every time she gets her feelings hurt. You can't always stand up for her Cole. She isn't the angel you think she is. I came home and my apartment was trashed and neighbors were pissed. So of course I lost my top, you can only push a person so far. But I'm tired of fighting with you babe. She isn't worth it. Can we please just drop this? Please.." God I'm so tired of this.. The only thing we ever fight about is his stupid, irresponsible cousin. Fight, makeup, fight, makeup. It’s a never ending cycle.

"Yeah yeah doll. Sorry I just...I just...It’s just ever since she moved here I feel like I should help her out as much as I can. I'd let her stay with me but there’s no room here, I only have one bedroom babe. I'm sorry for bitching at you." See told you he could be a sweetheart when he wanted to be!

"It's fine."

"You going to come back over for the barbie or what?" No I'm not but I need an excuse.

"Nah I would but I already made plans with Shelby. Sorry lovely." haha that should be good.

"Where are you two going?" Of course he would ask, uggh.

"We don't know yet. We'll probably just go out to the boozer or something. Haven't been there in a minute." Hm, note to self: call Shelby after this.

"I don't see why yo- Nevermind. Have fun, love you." that's what I thought.

"Kay we will. Love you too!" Click.

Now to call Shelby. Hopefully she'll want to go out because I kinda want to now haha.

RING RING RING

Hah she finally picked up after the tenth ring. "Hey Say. Whatcha doin?"

"Nothing much mate. Ya wanna go out tonight and get full? It'll be fun."

"Is it gonna be just us or are a couple of blokes coming?" And by blokes she meant Cole. It’s not that she doesn't like him cause she does but she just doesn't like him all the time.. That makes sense yeah?

"Hahah no girl it’s just us two. But come over in a half hour or something and we can get ready together."

"Kay see ya soon, lataaaa!" Click.

Haha I love that girl, she's the best mate I've ever had. Now I gotta look hot. What to wear? What to wear? Whatever I'll find something to wear and it'll look fantastic.

4:28 PM
Ugh I still have to wait twenty more minutes, guess I should find something to do. Hmm, I'm just going to fix me a cut lunch. Mmm that's sounds delicious. Da da da daa fixin a yum sandwich is what I am doing. Sandwich; fixed. Now to go find something on the telly. Whats on right now? Sex and the City? No. Bones? No. True Blood? No. Punk'd? Nope. The Walking Dead? Why yes I will watch this.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"Geeze I'm coming don't get ya grundies in a wad" I yelled as I strut to the door. Only to open it up find Shelby standing there with a certain glow around her. Hmm, weird...

"Heeey girl!" She's in a great mood.

"Hey? Whats up with you?"

"Eh you know, nothing hehehe." Okay something is really up.

"No seriously tell me! I wanna know!" She better tell me, if not I'm going to go crazy..

"Well, I was in town today, right. And here I am just minding my own bizzo looking at a CD and the bassist for Asking Alexandria is walking into the shop! I mean what could they possibly be doing in this small town? I know for sure they don't have a concert! An-" Who's Asking Alexandria? Oops..

"Wait, ya probably gonna murder me but who the hell is Asking Alexandria?" No, really am I supposed to know?

"WHAT?! You don't know who they are!" Obviously I don't..

"No? Anyways let's just get dressed and go. It's getting late."

"Yeah! We gots to look smokin' mate!" Of course, but we always do!
♠ ♠ ♠
got a new layout, haha i like this one better lol.
hope you guys are enjoying the story.