Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Quatre

We had gotten dressed and arrived at the local bar in forty five minutes and since we are usuals here the bouncer let us in. Always knew good looks would come in handy one day! Now to go get us a gutful of piss!

"Hey! Blake, give me the usual shots would ya mate!" Blake is a good friend of ours, he's always making sure we're having a blast!

After being there for almost an hour and a half, if not longer, Shelby and I were close to being drunk.

"OH! Saylor look over there! Its the Asking Alexandria boys!" Now Shelby usually isn't like this, she usually doesn't care if some band is here but I'm guess Asking Alexandria was kind of big..

"Oh.. I recognize two of them from earlier. The one with th-"

RING RING RING.

Of course my phone would go off.. "Hold up a minute." I told Shelby as I walked outside so I could hear.

"Ello?"

"Hey Saylor." Cole. Why is he calling he knows I'm out.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Nothing just checking in on you." Of course you are. God forbid I go to the bar one night and he's calling to check in on me. I know you're probably thinking 'well thats sweet of him' but no. He does this all the time.

"Of course you are." I'm not a damn baby.

"Who is he?" What? What is he talking about?

"Cole, what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about! Don't act stupid Saylor."

"No the hell I don't mate! Just fucking tell me!" Annoyed.

"The guy, who is the guy that was shoving his tongue down your trap!?"

"I haven't been letting anybody shove their tongue down my throat! Unless you're talking about my bastard of a boyfriend!"

"Oh! So now I'm a bastard, huh?! Well at least I'm not a cheap whore like you who will do anything for a couple of quids."

"Rack off Cole." Click.

Fuck this. I can't even go out without something like this happening.. Just as I pulled out a cigarette and was about to light it I heard somebody walk up.

"'lo yeh would't have a lighter I could bum?" Great, I have to say yes..

"Yeah, here." I said as I handed him the lighter.

"Yeh okay? Yeh seemed stressed or something?" Do I look okay?

"Yeah I'm fine." Lie.

"A'right. Wait I saw yeh earlier, yeh the girl from the yard." Huh? I finally looked up to see who it was and I look up to find Grouchy standing in front of me. Damn, what was his name!

"Yeah you and ginger beard. I remember."

"Ginga beard? Are yeh talkin' about Danny?"

"Uh yeah I guess. Kinda forgot his name." And yours.

"Yeh did? Well do you remember mine?" No I don't.

"Uhh Brandon?"

"Brandon? No my name is not Brandon. Well if yeh called Danny 'Ginga Beard' what did yeh call me?"

"Grouchy cause ya reminded me of the Grouch off Seaseme Street."

"Me name's Ben. And I never caught yours?"

"Yeah, cause I never told you."

"Alrighty then."

"Yeah well I'm gonna go." As I walked back into the bar I spotted Shelby at the counter getting more drinks.

It's been a good hour or so and Shelby and I were having a blast! Just as I was walking to the bar to get another drink I see Cole walk in. Great...
♠ ♠ ♠
any comments?

Saylor's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_119/set?id=46617248