Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Cinq

"Great. Look who's here Shelbz."

"Who?!" she said while turning to look around to find out who I was talking about.

"Look near the entrance and you'll see who I'm talking about."

"What is he doing here?" I wish I knew too..

"Hell if I know." Just as I said that he had spotted me and started walking over.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls Saylor! I've been calling ya for an hour straight!" Awh no 'hey baby how are you doing?' or something sweet? Nahh that'd be too much.

"Maybe I haven't been answering your calls because I'm tired of ya treating me like a fucking child! I'm old enough to take care of me fucking self!"

"Did you ever think I'd stop treating you like child if you stopped acting like one! You constantly act like a blooming ten year old! I get so fucking tired of having to babysit my nineteen year old girlfriend!"

"Hah! You babysit me! As if! Ya can't even babysit your own freaking cousin! You push her off on me, and make me do all of your damn dirty work! 'oh Saylor could you be a doll and do the dishes?' oh and 'Saylor I'm beat from work could you wash my clothes and do this and that?' I'm not your damn maid. Just because your two years older than me doesn't mean anything! Ugh! You just annoy the fuck out of me sometimes!" Did I forget to mention this is in the middle of the bar? Yeahh..

"When do I ever, ever make you do my dirty work? You're too fucking self-centered to do anything that doesn't revolve around you! The only thing you care about is getting paid to support your drinking problem! You're turning out just like your scumbag of a dad!"

"Cole Andrew Taylor I know you didn't just say what I think you did.."

"Yeah I fucking did what are you gonna do about it!!"

I had pulled my arm back to give him a right good punch to the face when somebody pulled my outside and away from my so called boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you doing? Didn't you see I was in the middle of something?!" I said as I looked up to see who steered me away from the scene. Oh its Grouchy..

"Yeah I saw yeh and figured I'd go an' get yeh before yeh did somefing stupid."

"I wasn't going to do anything stupid, so you didn't have to do anything." humph.

"It sure did look like yeh were about to punch the bloke in tha face mate."

"So what if I was he deserves to get punched if ya ask me." And I'm just about to get back to doing it too..

"Why would he deserve that doll?"

Oh shit. "He called me a two cent whore." Lie. But hey, I barely know the guy so why would I tell him about my family problems.

"Oi that's not somefing yeh would call a lady!"

"It's whatever. Look I gotta go I'll see ya around mate." just as I was about to walk back into the bar, he jogged to me.

"Aye yeh wouldn't mind if I got yeh numbah would yeh?" Awh he's kinda cute.

"Uhh sure. You have a sharpie?" Right as I got that out of my mouth he had already pulled one out. So I grabbed it and wrote my number on his arm with a little note underneath it that read 'thanks for caring you crazy pommy!<3'

I have got to get out of here.. Just got to find Shelby and then I can go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
if there's any mistakes i'm sorry, just tell me and i'll fix it!(:
and i know the last couple of chapters have been kinda short, i'ma try to make the next ones longer xx.