Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Six.

Ouch. Fuck drinking. The only thing that happens is you have a great time, forget what happens and get fucking hangovers from hell. To make it worse I have to go in to work today at 1:30 which is in uhh three hours.. Yeah going out last night was a bad idea, don't waste your time telling me.

After I had two advils and a glass of water I had started to run my bath. Which is what I'm doing right now. God this feels so good. I did the usual washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and bathed in my coconut scented soap rinsed and dried off.

After trying to find something to wear I decided to just go with black frilly tank, some Hollister shorts and gladiators. Hm, what time is it?

12:03PM
Damn! I got go! As I rushed out the door I grabbed my purse and keys and left and locked up my apartment to head to work.

When I pulled up to Mac's Surf Shop it was kinda packed since it was summer and a bunch of surfers and anybody else who decides to come here for vacation was probably here shopping.

"Hey Adison!" I said to one of my co-workers as I clocked in.

"Hey Say! How was your days off?"

"Stressful. Cole and I got into plenty of fights." Adison was my other best friend, I told her everything.

"Awh, I'm sorry dear! What about?"

"Nicole, not answering his calls, eh the usual y'know."

"She still being a little prat?"

"Yep! Like always. Still running to Cole when her feelings get hurt."

"That would piss me off."

"It does. Hey, how can I help ya today?" I told her as a customer walked up and needed assistance.

"Yeah, do you happen to carry anything for jellyfish stings?"

"Yes ma'am it's right over here next to our sunscreens and tanning oils. We're also having a sale buy any three items for this shelf and get a fourth item for free. Is the anything else I can help you with?"

"No thank you." When she walked off I started talking Adison again.

"I don't see why you stay with him Saylor." Adison told me.

"I've been with him for almost two years. I love him." I honesty did love him, just ... not all the time y'know?

"Whatever. Sooo did ya hear about Asking Alexandria being here? Word says that they're going to be staying here for a couple of more days! I mean why would they could here! This is the amazing! And Ben oh he is sooo hot! I would do unspeakable things to that boy." She paused to take a breath. "I mean have ya seen him!? He's basically sex on legs, walking sex!"

"Woah! Calm down Adi! Yeah Shelby told me already."

"Yeah figured she did haha.. Do you know what the members look like?"

"Uhm, no." Obviously crazy.

"Here I'll show you a picture of the fine blokes." And she did I just wasn't expecting to see Ginger Beard and Grouchy.

"Wait, that's Grouchy and Ginger Beard! I met them the other day!"

"Grouchy and Ginger Beard? Why are they called that?"

"Obviously because that one has a ginger beard and the other one looks like the Grouch off of Sesame Street!"

"YOU MET DANNY AND BEN!" When she yelled this in the middle of the store, everybody looked over at as to see what the commotion was about.

"Shhh! You're gonna get us in trouble! We'll talk about this later!" So we set back to work, helping customers, restocking shelves, you know the usual.

****

"Sooo you met them!? You are sooo lucky!" Of course Adison has to scream that right when we walked into my apartment.

"Yes, I did. How many times do I have to say that? Hahah."

"You are soo lucky!"

"Who is so lucky?" Another voice said.

When I looked to see who it was I came to face Nicole. Of course.

"Nothing Nicole, don't worry about it." I told her hoping she'd drop it.

"What are you cheating on my cousin? Just because you had a couple of arguments here and there doesn't mean you go and cheat on him!" Wtf?

"Calm ya tits! I'm not cheating on Cole. Adison thought it was cool that I met some rockstars the other night."

"Rockstars? Like who? Mary Poppins?"

"Whatever." Right then is when my phone started playing Picture Perfect by Every Avenue. "Hello?"

"Hey Saylor." Cole. "Look about last night I know I said some terrible things-"

"Yeah, you did say some pretty terrible things. Cole, you can't just say things like that."

"I know baby and I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"I guess so." I know I probably shouldn't give in so easily..

"Thanks babe. I'll come by and see you later. Love you"

"Kay love you too." Click.

"So who did you meet?" I wish she'd shut that big hole in her face.

"It's none of your business. Can you just go somewhere for a couple of hours?"

"No, I can't. You can leave, oh and when you do can you take that filthy cat with you? Kay, thanks." What? Who the fuck does she think she is?

"I'm not leaving this is my apartment. You can leave! And Bones is not a 'filthy cat' she is a proper clean cat! Soo goodbye! Scram! See you later!" She's such a bitch. But thank heavens she left.

"Ugh did you at least get one of their numbers??" Adison has to be one of the happiest girls ever right now and she didn't even meet them..

"No, but I did give Ben my number." like it matters. Now don't get me wrong Ben is good looking — kay he's really good looking — but that's beside the point.

"Has he called or texted you yet?!"

"No hahah. It's whatev, didn't really think he would anyways. I mean he can get any girl he wants. Why settle for me? I have a bipolar boyfriend."

"So! He's gonna call or text you and you are gonna set me up with Danny! Well as much fun as this is Say I gotta go. Love ya girl!" Adison said/yelled as she walked out.

For the next forty five minutes I had cleaned a little bit and as of this moment I was cooking some good ol' lasagna just like my mom used to make. When my phone started signaling that I had a text.

Aye Saylor. It's Grouch! Your favourite British guy!(;

Heeey Grouchy. Who says you're my favourite British guy? For all you know it could be Russell Brand or Ginger Beard! :D

It took him a while to reply back this time. While I waited I checked my lasagna, filled Bones' food bowl, and washed a couple of dishes. That's when my phone went off.

Because you think I'm sexy(; and you want my body and you know it! ;D

Hahahah he sure is funny.

Whatever. You are crazyy(:

Beep Beep. Finally! My yum food is finally done! So I made my plate and sat down at the table and turned on The Lion King, I might be nineteen but I still love me some Disney movies! Buzz.

So how are things with yah and your bf?

Forgiven. Like always

What? Well we should chill sometime before we leave so you can tell me what happened and why you forgave him! haha so you wanna hang out Wednesday?
Hang out? With Ben Bruce? I guess so I mean what could possibly go wrong..

Hah yeah I guess so!(: do ya wanna meet up somewhere or are you gonna come pick me up?:D

Buzzzzzz

I'll just pick you up doll just text me your address. Oh and could I possibly get our name since you never gave it to me?

Ohh haha I forgot about that.

Hah alright it's 3386 Ocean Drive Apartment 6E. Oh and my name's Saylor:) I hope Wednesday doesn't blow up in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope its goood!(:

thanks to confident coward; for the comment! xx