Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Huit

It’s been three days since I hung out with Ben and the guys which also means it’s been three days since Cole and I got into it.. And I haven’t talked to anybody except for Cole, Nicole, and sometimes Shelby. Usually when Shelby calls she keeps asking if I wanna go out with her and the guys and I have to think of an excuse to get out of it. Oh, I also get a text here and there from Ben but I just keep ignoring him..

Now, I’m just sitting in my flat watching The Lion King by myself since Nicole has been out of the house and visiting her friends.

KNOCK KNOCK

Ugghh, who tf is here.. “One minute!” I called out.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Hold your fucking horses I’m coming! Geeze, impatient much?” Seriously though

“Can I help yo- Ben? Wha...what are you doing here?” I asked him as I started to frantically look around and make sure none of Cole’s friends were spying on me...

“Well I figured I stop by since yeh been ignorin’ meh texts. Everything okay, love?”

“Uhh, yeaah everything’s been okay?” I said as I pulled him on into my flat.

“Yeh sure? Yeh seem kinda jumpy love.”

“Yeah, I’m sure thanks for your concern though.” I told him, “Look I know you mean well but I’m kinda..uhh, busy at the moment so I’ll just see you later yeah? Okay.” I said as I tried to lead him to the door.

“What? Come on love I’m only trying to talk to yeh. Plus yeh don’t seem that busy.” He said as he looked over at the TV and saw Lion King on pause. “Looks like yeh watchin’ Disney.”

“Yeah, I was but…I uh have to go wash clothes, very busy!” I said as I started picking up clothes that were on the floor, “So if I could just take a rain-check on this that would be great!” I told him as I was pulling my shirt down before Ben could see.

“Saylor, what’s that on yeh hip?” He asked as he walked over and grabbed my hand.

“It’s nothing, Ben don’t worry about it, yeah.”

As I said that he lifted up my shirt just a little bit to get a better look and saw a medium sized
deep purple bruise. “That’s a bruise. What happened Saylor?”

“Uhh, I fell down the stair the other day, no big deal.”

“That’s not a bruise from falling down the stairs, Say. Did Cole do this?”

“What? Of course not! H…He would never hit me.” I hope he didn’t notice my stutter…

“He did! That’s why yeh’ve been ignoring me and blowing off Shelby, isn’t it?” He’s pissed.

“Look Ben it’s nothing, okay? It was one time and he’d never do it again.”

“Have yeh lost yeh bloody mind?! He hit yeh Saylor! That’s a big fuckin’ deal! Yeh just can’t hit a girl! Where is he right now?”

“His job? Why? You’re not going to do something stupid are you?” I asked him as he started to pull out his phone and call somebody.

“Hey Shelbz, its Ben could yeh be a doll and tell me where Cole works? No, I just need to pay him a little visit. Right, thanks mate, talk to you latuh.” He said as he clicked the end call button. “Right, come on Saylor let’s go.”

“Where are we going?” I asked as I don’t already know.

“Jeff’s Auto Repair, sound familiar?”

“Ohhh..” I replied as I followed him out and walked with him to his car.

“Why didn’t yeh say anything love?” He asked as he started his car and sped off toward the shop.

“Because I didn’t want to piss him off more, and I didn’t want to worry anybody, y’know?”

“Well we might not of known yeh for long but all of the boys and I were worried about yeh after what happened at the beach between yeh and Cole. I was ‘bout to kick his arse before he drugged yeh away.”

“Really? You actually care that much? But I’ve only known you for a couple of days, and I was kinda rude at first…”

“Yes really, we think yeh a pretty cool bird.” He said as he turned down the road the shop was on.

“Did you just call me a bird? I’m pretty sure I don’t have feathers and fly?” I asked him while trying to hold back a couple of laughs.

“That’s what we call girls back home, like you Aussie’s call girls ‘Sheila’ by the way that makes no sense at all.” He explained as he pulled up to the shop, parked, turned off the car, and got out.

“Oh, I get it… Are you sure you wanna do this? It’s not too late to turn around.”

“I’m positive. Excuse me is there a Cole Taylor here?”

“Uhm yeah, who’s asking?” Kevin asked as he looked at Ben.

“Name’s Ben, I wanted to know if he could fix this part on my car. He said to stop by and he could take a quick look at it.”

“Alright mate, I’ll go get him for you just wait right here.”

“Have you lost your mind? What are you going to do exactly? You are just going to get me into more trouble if we’re here together.”

“Don’t worry, love he won’t bother you any more after this.”

“What are you talk-”

“Can I help you?” Shit.

“Yeah, yeh can. Would yeh care to explain to me why the fuck yeh would lay yeh filthy hands on a lady?”

“Easy, she’s a whore and will be nothing but a whore. Obviously she slept with you, didn’t she?”

“Right, so this is gonna hurt a lot.” Ben said as he jumped on Cole and started to beat the fuck out of him, and it went on like that with Cole getting some hits on but mostly Ben bashing his face in before the guys at the shop could break them up.

“Sir, you might wanna go before we call the cops.” Kevin said as he held up Cole.

“Right, we’re just leaving. Oh, and Cole she didn’t sleep with me, because if she did she would of dumped yeh arse real fast.” Ben said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “is there anything yeh wanna say to him love?”

“Yeah, is there anything you need to tell me Saylor?” I hate being put on the spot like this.

“Yeah, actually there is! I’m done with you, we’re through and you can start getting the couch ready for your batty cousin.” I told him as I grabbed Ben’s hand and started off back toward Ben’s car.

“I’m proud of yeh Saylor, yeh finally stood up to him.” He said as he smiled at me.

“Yeah, but it took you kicking his arse for me to finally do it and now you got a busted lip and possibly a black eye, let’s just go back to my place and I’ll doctor you up, kay?” I told him as we got in the car and headed back to my place.

“Well if that’s what it took for yeh to then it’s alright! Yeah and we can watch the Lion King!”

“You got that right! That’s the best movie of all time, but you wanna know a secret?” I asked him.

“Sure, love what is it? Is it that you still wet the bed?” He asked as he busted out laughing at his own joke.

“Uhm no, I still cry every time Mufasa dies.” I replied as we pulled up into a parking lot of my flat.

“Hahaha and yeh are nineteen?” He asked.

“…you are rude.” I said as I stomped off and unlocked the door and walked in with him following.

“Come on love, yeh know I’m only kidding.” He said as he pulled me into him by my waist and turned me around.

“I know, I know!” I told him as I looked up at him. I don’t know what it was but as I looked up into his green I wanted to kiss him…and just as he was leaning in his phone went off.

“Hello, what, like right now, ugh fine be there in a minute. Sorry, love but I got to go, I’ll text yeh, kay?” he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hate how this one is ended but i don't feel like changing it so i guess it'll do.

thanks to confident coward; and redzoo for commenting.
feedback?

Saylor's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51735647