Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

meeting the neighbor boy.

*Brittany's POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I think to myself, turn off stupid alarm clock, not having enough energy to lift my arm to hit the snooze button myself.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"UGH!" I yelled as I unwillingly shut off the alarm clock. Why do I have to live on my own? If I lived with my parents I wouldn't have to get up at 6:00 O'clock in the morning for work.

So, I pretty much got kicked out of my parents' house because I was falling behind in school, and I just didn't want to go anymore. I use to live in Cheshire but I wanted to stay far away from my family as possible, which was probably a bad choice on my part considering I don't even have cable let alone a descent phone. I'm so behind in everything cool on TV, I have even been missing my favorite TV show "The X-Factor". I've missed like three seasons because I moved out.

I hopped out of my bed and decided to get ready to go to work. I took a quick shower and decided to put on a long black pencil skirt, a white polo, and a black blazer on with black strappy heels. That's one thing I hate about my job, I have to dress up. I'm more of a person who would rather wear Nike's, sweatpants, a long t-shirt, with my hair up in a messy bun. You could call me a tomboy. I'd rather get dirty than not.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to get my coffee, than off I went. I always walk to work with my best friend Lauren. She also hates it there too. She's the only friend who stuck around after I changed. She has long black hair with a purple tint to it. She's quite short. She's only 5'2. I'm the complete opposite of her. I have long blonde hair, all natural and I'm 5'7. Our personalities are so much a like that it doesn't matter how much different we are physically.

*After Work

Walking home from work is always hell because of the stupid heels. Lauren is staying with me tonight, since some boys are moving in next door, and it's kinda creepy. Hopefully I can get sleep tonight since they are really loud, but luckily I don't work on the weekends, and tonight is Friday!

Well, my plans are ruined. I had plans with my pillow and bed, but the jackasses next door won't shut up. I get up from my bed, and exit my room and had to theirs.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Coming!" An Irish accent? How cute. He slowly crack open the door.

"Just open the door, I'm not going to murder you or something."

"Feisty, I like it." He boy said with a wink.

"Oh, stop trying to flirt with me. I'm having a horrible night because you guys won't shut the fuck up and let me sleep. My feet hurt, and I'm irritated."

"Oh, okay. Hold on. BOYS SHUT UP! WE HAVE A GIRL HAS A NEIGHBOUR AND SHE CAN'T SLEEP!" He put emphasis on "girl"

"Happy now?"

"I'm actually very happy now. Thank you."

"You're welcome, wait.. what's your name?"

"Brittany. Yours?"

"Niall. It's nice to meet you Brittany."

"You too? Maybe I'll talk to you some other time. I'm going to try and go back on the date with my pillow and bed."

"Hahaha, good night."

"Goodnight, Niall." I said while walking off. Jeez, he was so cute. His eyes, smile, and laugh were so cute.

*Niall

"Who was that?" Harry asked.

"Our new neighbour, Brittany."

"IS SHE HOT!?" all the boys asked at once.

"Very."

"And?" They all said in unison, once again

"There is nothing more to it, now I'm going to bed. You big losers."

"Ouch, Niall. That hurt!"

"Whatever, you guys know I love you."

"WE LOVE YOU! GOODNIGHT!"

They all said while laughing as I walked off to bed. I really can't wait until I get to know her. She seems interesting, funny, and definitely not like any other girl.

_________________
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is practically my first fan-fic. so please leave comments! Twitter: @1Direction_GCF Tumblr: Personal= westcoastfinest 1D= irish-niall-was-in-me