Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

kissing the perfect boy.

Hey! Hey! Hey! I hope you enjoy chapter ten!! I know I did (; Anyways, thank you guys for all this support you really have no idea how much it means to me! AND! I'm writing a ZAYN MALIK FAN-FICTION called "Signed Yours Truly" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

P.S. check out my friend Lauren's fan-fic called "He'll Always Be My Home" (She is who this is dedicated to!)

*Niall's POV

"Yo! Niall, where have you been? I've been looking for you!" Josh yelled from the the hall. I quickly looked over to where Brittany was, but she was already inside my room closing the door. That was fast.

"I went to Olive Garden with the boys and this, um girl." I was ready to tell him about her, only the boys knew.

"Ohh la la. Was that her? Who ran into your room?" He said with a chuckle.

"Of course."

"You're going to get it in!"

"Dude, it's not like that! Seriously, you wouldn't understand." He was getting on my nerves already, what was up with him today?

"Niall, chill. I was kidding. Anyways, are you going to introduce us?"

"Um." I had to think about it for a minute, I wasn't sure if that was the best thing to do. "Yeah, sure why not."

Josh walked into the room first, and by the time I got in Brittany was in tears again. I ran over to the couch she was sitting on and held her to my chest. "Love, what's wrong?"

"Get him out of here." She said in a harsh tone, pointing over to Josh.

I looked over to Josh with a sympathetic look. He simply just nodded his head and walked out of the room, looking as hurt as Brittany did. What's up with that? Forgetting about Josh, I turned all my attention to Brittany.

I looked down at the beautiful blonde that had her head buried into my chest. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face towards mine so her eyes were looking at me. I took my thumb and wiped away all the tears that were visible, making sure none were left. I looked down at her lips next and she had the slightest smirk on her face, I wanted to kiss her than and there. It seemed like a perfect time. I pulled my eyes back up to hers hoping she didn't see me stare at her lips, but she simply nodded her head. She knew I was looking at her lips, she knew what I was thinking. I leaned forward, inching my way towards her lips. I was about an inch away, I closed my eyes and went for it. When my lips collided with Brittany's, it was something totally different then the rest of the girls of kissed. Our lips moved in sync with each other's causing shivers to go down my spine, along with goose bumps, and butterflies. She slowly sat up and we didn't even break apart. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I simply put my hands on her lower back. After what seemed like a minute, she smiled into the kiss and giggled slightly pulling away. I opened up my eyes to see that she had the biggest grin on her face, that I have ever seen on a girl before. I also felt my huge smile. I haven't smiled like this for a long time.

"That was... amazing." I said breaking the silence that we built up during the kiss.

"I would be lying if I didn't agree." I leaned towards her once more and pecked her lips. She was still sitting on my lap.

"So, what now?"

"What do you mean?" I thought she would understand what I meant.

"What are we? A couple? Friends that got caught up in the moment?"

"Niall. There's no way we are just friends that's a fact, but it's a little too soon to say that we are even more." Her huge grin turned to a little smirk.

"I understand, now can you explain to me why you were bawling?"

"I hope you don't mind if I start again, because I will when I'm explaining." The sadness came back to her once joyful eyes.

"That's why I'm here, to comfort you."

"I was fifteen years old. So three years ago, and I met this guy, he was seventeen. We hit if off right away. We were honestly so close. He asked me out, and we dated for almost three years! I was going to be eighteen, and he was going to be twenty, and disappeared one day, and just left a note on my bedside table saying that he was breaking up with me." She stopped talking because tears were welling up in her eyes.

"It's okay, you can continue." I said while slowing rubbing her back in little circles.

"Josh. Josh Devine. Your drummer. He's the first person I was in love with. He left me with just a note. Not even giving me a reason why he was breaking up with me after almost three years. Today is the first time I saw him since the night before, it's been a little over a year, and I'm still slightly in love with him. Then you came along, and I do like you... a lot. It's just he brought back so much memories." She was crying once more, like I expecting her to. I was in shock though. Our drummer did that to this poor girl?

"Brittany, I'm so sorry! If I knew that I wouldn't have let him in here! I wouldn't have let him near you. That's a rude thing to do, and I wish that didn't happen to you." She just continued to cry and lean up against my chest. It's understandable why she is crying, she loved him. She still slightly does, and that worries me because I'm falling for her.

*Josh's POV

Leaving that note was the biggest mistake I've ever done. I don't know why I didn't think I wouldn't see her again, I guess it's because I didn't think the boys were become this big. I left her to start my career and One Direction was my option. I could've took her with my where ever I went, I don't know why I didn't think of that. What hurts me the most is her reaction when I walked into Niall's room. I haven't seen her cry like that since her grandma died, did I really hurt her that bad?

After I got told to leave Niall's, I couldn't exactly think right. So many things were running through my head like; do I run back in and say sorry? Of course I didn't do that, it would have only made the problem worse. If only she knew that I have thought about her everyday for this past year. If only she knew how much I regretted what I did. If only she knew how much I wanted to get back with her.

I slumped back to my hotel room. It was only a few doors down from Niall's. They always put Niall and I by each other because we are super close, people even have a name for us; Nosh. I didn't exactly know what it meant until a few weeks ago. It's actually quite disgusting. I pulled out the key to my hotel room and put it in the slot. I walked over to my bed and fell right onto my face. I wish this didn't happen, I know that I'll be seeing her a lot now that she is hanging out with Niall. If I have to face her everyday without knowing she's mine again, I don't know what I'm going to do. The worst thing is, if she becomes someone else's.

The way Niall acted towards her meant that he was falling for her. I knew that right from the start, he wouldn't take any random to his room without it meaning something. I am still in love with her, I'm not going to lie. I just I don't know what I'm going to do because she's going to be around more and more. I don't want to hurt her anymore and I don't want to hurt Niall. I'm in a situation and there's no way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Hey! Hey! I hope you enjoy chapter ten!! I know I did (; Anyways, thank you guys for all this support you really have no idea how much it means to me! AND! I'm writing a ZAYN MALIK FAN-FICTION called "Signed Yours Truly" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!