Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

he's ruining everything.

*Brittany's POV

After I told Niall about Josh he acted a tad bit weird, we didn't even really talk. Instead Niall plugged in a movie and we kind of just sat there awkwardly. I'm not sure if it was because of the kiss we shared or what happened between Josh and I, I simply did not like it. So, after the movie Niall took me home without saying a word. It couldn't have gotten any worse in my opinion. When we arrived to my house he walked me up the steps but as I was heading inside he pulled on my wrist causing me to turn around. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was even better the second time, I snaked my arms around his neck and he slipped his arms around my waist. I smiled into the kissed and pulled away while saying 'Goodnight." I walked into my house and went straight to my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. Falling asleep that night was the hardest thing to do, I was thinking too much about; Our first kiss, telling him about Josh, our second kiss. I was laying in bed for a good thirty minutes before my eyes finally decided to close for themselves.

Waking up in the morning with a huge smile on my face was the best feeling ever, knowing I didn't have a care in the world was amazing. I slowly got out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I turned the knobs of the shower to the point where it was the perfect temperature for me. I stepped in and let the water soak my body. I sat there for a couple minutes letting the water run off of me before I started to wash my hair with my favorite shampoo and conditioner called Aussie. I ran my fingers through my hair under the water washing off all of the shampoo and conditioner. I reached for the body wash and poured a decent amount onto my hand. I washed my body and quickly rinsed it off. I went for the shower's knobs and turned off the water. I grabbed the towels that were sitting on the towel rack and wrapped one around my body while the other one got wrapped around my hair. I dried off and put on my orange knitted jumper and my black leggings. Not knowing if I was going out or not I put on my gray Uggs. When I exited the bathroom steamed poured out from my shower.

I headed towards my bedside table to grab my phone; 5 missed calls from Laurr (:

I pressed the dial button and waited for the ringing tone saying that I was calling Lauren. Within in about three rings she picked up.

"BRITTANY! I NEED TO COME OVER... LIKE NOW!" Lauren screeched into the phone.

"You didn't have to yell! I can barely hear now!"

"Sorry, but this is really important. I'm already on my way. I'll be there in like two."

"Okay, bye?" I wish I knew what went through Lauren's mind sometimes, but sometimes I don't because I'm actually scared to know.

I went back to the bathroom to take my hair out of the towel and brush it out letting my wet blonde locks fall onto my shoulders. I grabbed my toothbrush and my toothpaste and started to brush my teeth. I thought I would be done by the time Lauren was here but I was wrong. I heard the knock on the door and I ran to it with my toothbrush still in my mouth. I opened up the door to see a panting Lauren leaning over with her hands on her knees, I'm just guessing she ran here. While she ran into the leaving room, I went back to the bathroom to spit. I then came out to the living room with Lauren sitting on the couch with a glass of water. I sat by her and looked at her face, she didn't look too good.

"Lauren, what's wrong?"

"Josh, he texted me." I looked down at my hands trying to avoid the tears stinging at my eyes.

"What did he say?"

"I think you should read it for yourself." Lauren handed my her phone with the text message from Josh already open.

Lauren, I know I'm not your favorite person right now... scratch that, I know I haven't been your favorite person this past year. I saw Brittany last night with another guy and it made me realize how much I regret leaving her. I hate seeing her with someone else, I hate knowing that I let her be with him by breaking up with her... by a note! I fucking note! It hurts so much seeing her, knowing that she is in the same city as me and she not being mine. I never thought that I would see her again so I didn't bother getting fully over her. I love her, Lauren. I bet you already know about Niall. Niall is my close friend, my best friend and Brittany is WITH him! I let her slip out of my hands. She was and still is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I left her because I got to live my dream of drumming with a band, and the band happened to be One Direction. I never thought that they would become this famous, I didn't even think Brittany would date one of them. This hurts more than I thought it would.I wish she was mine, Lauren. I want her back. I love her... and I always will.

I felt the tears streaming down my face and Lauren wrapping her arms around me helping me to my bedroom. When she set my down on the bed she walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. I got up from the bed and walked over to the door while putting my ear up against it to hear what Lauren was doing... it sounded like she was on the phone?

"Josh, what the fuck is wrong with you? Honestly, you destroyed her whole fucking life. You meant everything to her and you think a year later you can come back in and start messing everything up again? No, I will not let that happen Josh. She's happy again, or at least she's starting to be happy again. I haven't seen her this happy since before you two were together. You need to stay the fuck away from her. I'm serious. You don't deserve to have her in your life. She's better than you in every way and if you think you can get her back after everything you've done, you are really confused. Sorry to be harsh, but you've done this to yourself." I couldn't help but gasp as I heard all of this. She called Josh? How is this going to work out when I'll have to continue to see him! I leaned up against the door and slowly slid down it while pushing my knees into my chest and hanging my head in my hands, bawling.

I ran over to where my phone was but not before locking my door to make sure Lauren wouldn't get back in, this is all too much for me. I called the one person that was left that I could trust... Niall.

"Hey Brittany! Wait, what's wrong?"

"Can you just come and get me, I can't be here." I said in between cries.

"Sure, I'll be there as quickly as I can!"

"Thanks Niall. I'm really happy you're here for me."

"I want to be here for you, babe." I heard a click signaling that the call was ended. I really did hope he got here soon.

Lauren was banging on my bedroom door begging for entrance but I didn't let her in, within a few minutes she yelled at me through the door saying that she was leaving. Once I heard my front door slam, I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room pacing back and fourth waiting for a knock on the door telling me that Niall was here. I waited and waited and waited. How long could it take to get here? That's when I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door, swinging it open and jumping into Niall's arms. That's when I realized though that it wasn't Niall. Whoever was holding on me tightly didn't smell like Niall and he wasn't near as tall. I backed off and that's when I realized who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY-YA! Well, if you couldn't already tell Brittany is like a huge baby in the last few chapters, but it's okay! It's easier for me to write right now! BUT, don't worry everything will go back to normal soon, i just needed to add some drama in it, so it's not boring, ya know? FAN, COMMENT, VOTE!