Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

a date with anger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65izZQmznts&list=FLsuJu6MMvfnAg1nfbxyETwA&feature=mh_lolz
SO, I had MAJOR writer's block, but I got through it thanks to my friend Lauren (LaurenLovesNiall)! I hope you enjoy this chapter... and next chapter is GOING TO BE SOOO FREAKING CUTE! UGGGH, I CAN'T WAIT! hehee. OH & OMFG I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR SO LONG! UAN TOUR IS OVER! OMG! SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENED THIS IS CRAZY! I WAS CRYING SINCE 6:00PM TILL LIKE 10:00PM! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, AFTER LIKE 7 MONTHS! VOTE, FAN, COMMENT!

*Brittany's POV

"Brittany, please don't go." He said while grabbing my wrist as I turned to walk away. He had a look I'd never seen on his face before. I wasn't sure if it was hurt, anger, or a mixture of the two.

"Josh! You lost me a year ago! It was all your fault! It's my turn to walk away!" I yelled at him while pounding on his chest. He let go of me out of surprise from my outburst. I turned to walk back in my house without taking a look back because I know that if I did, I would run into his arms. I was being strong in this moment, but my strength could only last for so long.

"Brittany! I need you! Please... please don't go." Josh had a look his eyes that told me he was close to breaking.

"You left me Josh, you should have thought about all this when you did. I need someone who I know won't do that to me. I need Niall" I said right before I entered my house, slamming the door in Josh's face. I need Niall. Tears stung my eyes once again, but I held them back. I wasn't ready to let my strength burn out quite yet. I still had the rest of the day to live through. I'd been crying so much lately that I needed a day where I could just be okay.

Some streak of confidence come from within me, I searched for my phone to call Niall to tell him we were going out tonight. Once I found it I dialed his number and waited for his voice to come through the phone.

"Hey babe, you're on speaker so don't say anything you don't want Louis hearing. I'm on my way to your house but I have to first drop of Louis at a mall."

"We're going on a date tonight."

"I WANT TO COME! I WANT TO SEE LAUREN!" I heard Louis shout from the other end of the phone, I couldn't help but snicker at the remark.

"Bring Louis. I'll call Lauren. Come here in like ten minutes?"

"How do you know if I want to go on a date with you?" He said sarcastically.

"Niall. We are going on a date."

"How commanding. We'll be over there as soon as we can." I smirked at his statement. That's when I heard Louis yelling in the background 'EW!' and Niall smack him.

"Bye, babe."

"Bye." I heard the click saying that he hung up. I sent Lauren a quick text telling her to come over and look pretty and sexy because we were going on a double date tonight with Louis and Niall.

I ran to my closet and picked out the first cutest thing I saw. The dress was blue and flowy that was longer in the back then the front, black strappy heels, a black clutch, and an asortment of black and sliver jewlery (http://www.polyvore.com/brittany_chapter_12/set?id=52248892). I walked to the bathroom and applied a light layer of make-up, making sure it still looked natural. I then curled my hair in big ringlets, so it's not too much.

At that moment I heard the door bell ring and I fast walked to the door looking through the peep hole first to make sure it wasn't Niall and Louis. Luckily it was Lauren. I opened up the door and examined what she was wearing. She had on a tight floral shirt that was tucked into her skirt, her skirt was black and flowy with a gold belt on top, her shoes were also black with buttons on one side, she wore gold jewlery (http://www.polyvore.com/lauren_chapter_12/set?id=52249961).

"Holy crap. I need to pee!" I bursted out laughing.

"Than go pee Lauren!" She ran to the bathroom. Well, the best she could run in heels.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, skipping through channels trying to find a decent show. I decided on 'AWKWARD.', that happened to be my favorite show at the moment. TEAM JAKE! I got into the show within minutes and got out of it just as fast because of a knock at the door.

I walked to the door but looked in the mirror in the hallway to make sure I looked fine. I looked through the peep hole once again and saw Niall and Louis at the door. I opened up the door quickly and saw two very shocked boys.

"Are you going to come in?"

"Of course and Brittany. Wow. You look beautiful." I looked down and blushed.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." He pulled me into a hug and I looked up at him. He started to lean in and our lips touched. I once again felt the connection between us. The butterflies we fluttering once again. I smiled against his lips and pulled away to see a smiling Niall. I could not get enough of him. I don't think I ever could.

"Enough you two. Brittany, where's Lauren?" Louis said while walking in between Niall and I. It's really annoying when people cock block.

"She's went pee, but that was like ten minutes ago. She should be out." Like on cue Lauren walks out and Louis's mouth just drops.

"Lauren... wow. You look absolutely amazing!" He went over to her and leaned in and kissed her. I could tell how happy she was. She pulled away with the biggest grin. At that moment Niall coughed as in purposely interrupting them. Louis looked at Niall and shot him a glare. What is up with that?

I intertwined my hand with Niall's and left the room with Louis and Lauren following close behind holding each other's hands. We made it to the boys' car and Niall opened up the back door for myself and him while Lauren and Louis got into the front.

*Hours After Date; Lauren's POV

My night with Louis couldn't have been better. After he walked me to my door her kissed me goodnight. I couldn't deny it, he was the best kisser... ever! Before I went to bed I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I laid on my bed and pulled out my laptop. Twitter and Tumblr happen to be my addiction. I click on my mentions for twitter and few some of them until I got confused.

@1Direction_GCF: @llaurenrenteria you are such a whore! @Louis_Tomlinson has a girlfriend back off of him!

@BrittanyAnne120: @llaurenrenteria ELEANOR IS LOUIS'S GIRLFRIEND! BACK OFF YOU SLUT!

I replied back to those two:

@llaurenrenteria: @1Direction_GCF He does? Who is she?

@llaurenrenteria: @BrittanyAnne120 Eleanor? He hasn't said anything to me about her.

Louis has a girlfriend? He just took me out on a date! He just kissed me... twice! I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and dialed his number waiting for him to pick up.

"Miss me already, babe?"

"Shut up Louis. Who is Eleanor? Why the fuck are you out with me when you have a girlfriend!?"

"Lauren, I was going to break up with her! Please listen to me."

"I'm listening, hurry up. I want to go to bed."

"We've been having a lot of problems lately. I rarely get to talk to her and when we do we just argue. So when I saw you for the first time, I just had to have you. You are prettier, funnier, and just better in every way. Lauren, please... don't hate me."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Please Lauren! I'll break up with her now! I just, I just want you. Is that too much to ask?"

"It's not too much to ask. Louis, here's the thing. What if that happens to us? What if we can't talk for awhile and everything just goes to shit? Will you cheat?"

"I won't let that happen between us! I know how to stop it now. Lauren, please. Will you give me a chance? Would you take the honor of being my new girlfriend?"

"Louis... of course I will! Just please dump her now, because you are technically cheating, and tell your fans to leave me alone. I'm getting so much hate."

"I will I promise! I wish I did that in person though. What's your twitter?"

"It's @llaurenrenteria. You can re-do it tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me. Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight Louis." I hung up after that and set my phone back on the side table. I flicked the light off and buried myself in my covers. I quickly fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO, I had MAJOR writer's block, but I got through it thanks to my friend Lauren. I hope you enjoy this chapter... and next chapter is GOING TO BE SOOO FREAKING CUTE! UGGGH, I CAN'T WAIT! hehee. OH & OMFG I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR SO LONG! UAN TOUR IS OVER! OMG! SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENED THIS IS CRAZY! I WAS CRYING SINCE 6:00PM TILL LIKE 10:00PM! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, AFTER LIKE 7 MONTHS! VOTE, FAN, COMMENT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65izZQmznts&list=FLsuJu6MMvfnAg1nfbxyETwA&feature=mh_lolz here's the link to the video of the boys' final bow of the UAN Tour.. every time I watch this I cry.

How was it? I thought it was pretty good. I HAD to add some action in there for my best friend, Lauren, she's been begging me to... & I did! WOOHOOO!