Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

i'll be yours.

SO, this is gonna be super cute.. so be prepared! woohooo! this is my last update until at least Monday because I have my last softball tournament his weekend! anywaysss... COMMENT, VOTE, & FAN! thaankkk you (:

*Brittany's POV

I felt warmth on my face. I opened my eyes to have rays of sunlight glaring at me through a window. These blinds really do suck. I sat up in bed, a little dazed. I looked around and I didn't recognize my surroundings. This wasn't my bed, I wasn't wearing my clothes, and I definitely wasn't in my room. Where the hell am I?

I slowly got up out of the bed and walked to the other end of the room. I pressed my ear up against the cold wood door and tried to make out some noise coming from the other side. There was a loud bang and I jumped back away from the door. I looked around for some object I could use as weapon. I spotted a bag of random shit sitting in the corner and went to dig around in it, hoping to find something.
Toilet paper? No.
Air freshener? No.
Alarm clock? No.
Shower curtain pole? It works.

I grabbed my new weapon and walked back to the door. I opened it slowly and looked around. Where ever I was, it was a wreck. There was random things thrown everywhere and giant boxes of what looked like shoes boxes all over the place. I crept through the mess with my shower pole above my shoulder like a bat. A voice spoke out from behind me and I screamed out and jumped around to see Niall standing there with his hands up in defense.

"Holy shit Niall! You scared me!" I could still feel my heart race.

"I scared you? You are the one with the freaking pole!"

"Wait, why do you have a shower pole if you are in a hotel room and all these boxes?"

"The boys and I are moving into a complex, didn't anyone tell you?."

"What one? I live in one!"

"We're your neighbor"

"And you didn't tell me? I'm so excited!" I said while jumping into Niall's arms. His arms wrapped around me tightly and didn't budge when I pulled my head back to look into his eyes and see his beautiful smile. I saw him lean in but I put my hand between us telling him 'No.'.

"What? No kiss?"

"I have morning breathe!"

"I do too, who cares." He leaned in once more and our lips touched. He pulled away from the kiss.

"What are your plans for today?"

"Have you not met me before? I'm Brittany, I never have plans." I said while throwing my head back in fits of laughter.

"Now you do." He kissed me once again.

"What might those plans be Mr.Horan?" It was now my turn to lean in and kiss him.

"Well Ms.Jones, how does cuddling on the couch with me while watching movies all day sound?" He pecked me on my lips once again.

"I think I like the sound of that." We shared one more kiss before I pulled out of our embrace.

I ran away from Niall running into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I heard him run after me and come up to the bathroom door. I lean my back up against it. I could feel the pounding from him knocking on the door. I just stood on the other side laughing. I backed off of the door and decided to snoop around a little. He has been staying here for awhile, there just has to be something. I looked back towards the door before I opened up the cabinet under the sink and I saw the door moving from Niall continuing to bang on it.

"Brittany! What are you doing in there?"

"I'm snooping!" I shouted back as I pulled out a box of condoms.

"There's nothing in there! I promise."

"Well, you just broke that promise. Can you explain to me this box of condoms?" I said while opening up the door.

"I wasn't going to use them! The boys got me them the day I met you, they said 'Just in case.', but I wasn't planning on anything. Oh Brittany, please don't be mad!" He said this all way too fast.

"Niall, I honestly don't care if you have condoms, you're eighteen. It's what I expect. Plus, we aren't even 'official'." I said in air quotes.

I wasn't expecting it, but he crashed his lips onto mine. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled away to see him pouting.

"Brittany, would you like to be my girlfriend." I nodded my head and crashed my lips onto his once again. No one could wreck how happy I am. Not even Josh.

"I take that as a yes?" He said with a big grin.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." I recognized my legs were still wrapped around his waist. "Am I not getting heavy?"

"Are you saying you are fat or that I don't have muscles?" He said with a slight smirk.

"I'm saying that you don't have muscles." I started laughing once again.

I felt Niall move and I stopped laughing long enough to see where we were going. We went back into the room and he threw me on the bed, so my back was laying on it. He then leaned over me and pecked my lips, but only then to start tickling me.

"Niall! Stop it!" I continued to laugh.

"Nope!"

"Niall please! I'm going to pee my pants, literally!"

"I don't care." He continued to tickle me.

"I'm wearing your clothing, aren't I? What do I have to do or you to stop!?"

"Say that you'll be mine forever." I thought about it for a second, could I really see myself with Niall forever? Forever is a long time.

"I'll be yours forever." At the moment his lips crashed onto mine once again and we both smiled into it.

This kiss continued to go even longer than usual, I then opened my mouth a little bit hoping he'd catch on. Luckily he did. I felt his tongue explore my mouth like I did to his. Our lips moved in sync with each other. This lasted a couple minutes before a pulled away panting because of the lack of breathe. I made eye contact with him and we both broke into a smile at the same time. He leaned back in a gave me a tiny kiss then rested his forehead on mine.

"I can last a lot longer than that." He said with a smirk tugging on his lips.

"I'm also not a singer." I leaned in once more and kissed him.

*THAT NIGHT

Niall and I were cuddled up on the couch,his arm was around my shoulder and I was laying on his chest,watching one of the best comedies known to man; Talladega Knights. I'm not into that 'let's watch a romantic movie and cry so you can comfort me' crap. It's stupid. I'd rather have a good laugh with my man than have him comforting me because I'm crying over a chick flick.

I looked up towards the window and saw that the sun was rising and we were still wide awake laughing at movies. We watched; Step Brothers, Blades Of Glory, 21 Jump Street, She's The Man, and Dodge Ball along with Talladega Knights.

"Hey babe, look it's the sun." I said while pointing over to the window.

"Holy crap. Time flys when you are spending time with someone special." He pecked me once again.

"Want to go to bed?"

"I'd love too." He then got up from the couch then lifted me up like a bride.

We got into his room and he closed the door behind us. He set me down on his bed and pulled out the covers from underneath me. Before he joined me he took of his sweatpants and his shirt leaving him in only his boxers. He then slid in right next to me and flung his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight, love." He whispered into my neck cause me to shiver.

"Goodnight, Niall." I then closed my eyes and let myself fall into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY TITS! WASN'T THIS SO CUTE? YES! I THOUGHT SO! woohooo! this is my last update until at least Monday because I have my last softball tournament his weekend! anywaysss... COMMENT, VOTE, & FAN! thaankkk you (: