Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

seeing too much.

*Louis' POV

I stormed out of Niall's room and to mine. While walking into my room, I slammed the door right behind me, as loud as I could to make sure that everyone on my floor knew I was angry. The people on my floor consisted of the band and management, so it wasn't actually rude.

I laid down on my bed, trying to cool off. Niall is usually not that judgemental, what's up with him? I thought of the first person who I knew who could help me, Lauren. I knew she would be there to tell me what to do, but honestly I didn't want to tell her that my best friends, my brothers, don't like her. I decided to pick up my phone and call her.

"Hey babe." I tried to sound as happy as I could.

"Hey! What's up?"She cheered back in her normal happy voice.

"Nothing. I really miss you! You want to go do something?"

"This is going to sound really stupid, but I haven't done this in years! You want to go bowling?"

"Honestly, that doesn't sound too bad at all. Are you ready, because we need to go now. It's getting late."

"Of course I'm ready!"

"Alright. I'll be at your house in a little bit. Bye."

"Bye!"

As soon as I heard the click on the other end telling me she ended the call, I jumped up off the bed I was laying on and grabbed my keys off of the counter and headed out of the hotel room. Since it was late, I had no trouble with fans while leaving the hotel.

*Lauren's POV

I might have lied a little, I wasn't ready at all. Since Brittany was off with Niall, I was laying around watching movies in my pajamas. When Brittany isn't hanging out with me, I do nothing. Right when Louis suggested we did something I started getting ready.

I threw on a loose fitted gray long sleeve shirt, white skinnies, a chain belt, pink Converses, Ray Bans to hide the small bags under my eyes, and my black hat. I already had my hair up, I kept it that way. Withing the two days I haven't seen Louis, I got my hair dyed to red. No, it's not what you are thinking. I do not look like a ginger. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53272905)

I heard two car honks, I ran over to the window and saw Louis sitting in the driver seat and rain pouring down. I grabbed an umbrella and excited the flat. I ran to the car and opened up the door to see a smiling Louis.

"Yes?" I said while buckling up.

"I just really missed you."

"It's been two days, babe."

"I know, but that's too long." He then leaned over the center console of the car and kissed me.

I put my hands on both sides of his face, deepening the kiss. I slightly opened my mouth, begging for more. As his tongue found mine, an electric shock went through my body. I've never had this feeling before with any other boyfriend, so I knew that this was going to be different. We continued this for a few more moments before he pulled back and looked at me funny.

"Did you dye your hair?" He said with a huge grin.

(A/N: Read Sarcastically) "It's always been bright red. Thanks for paying attention to me." I couldn't keep a smile off of my face while saying this. He leaned in once more and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup!" I said while settling myself in the passenger seat.

*Niall's POV; NEXT MORNING

I rolled over in bed to see a sleeping Brittany. She's slept over two nights in a row. I'm still worried about her and Josh's relationship. She still loves him and I'm falling in love with her. When she's in love with someone else, it just doesn't feel like she's actually mine. I'm in too deep to leave now and I honestly don't want to.

Without waking up Brittany, I leaned over the side of the bed and brought my laptop to my lap, turning it on. As soon as I logged on, I went to Twitter to talk to my fans. The one thing that caught my eye was on the World Wide Trends; #dothecarpetsmatchthedrapeslauren. Being the curious person I am, I clicked on it and it brought me to a SugarScape article. The headline read: "Louis Tomlinson with... not Eleanor Calder!? Who is this mystery woman with firey red hair!?" I continued to read on with the article.

Louis Tomlinson with... not Eleanor Calder!? Who is this mystery woman with firey red hair!?

Yesterday, Louis Tomlinson was spotted making out in his car with someone who isn't Eleanor Calder! Our source says that after leaving HER house they arrived at a... bowling alley!? The two were seen goofing off, let's just say that goofing off included lots of touching! Is Louis and Eleanor done for it? Or has Louis been sneaking off with this new beauty?

I was fumming, after what I yelled at him for, he still went to her? That's where he stormed off to last night! I quickly shut off my computer, not even before composing a tweet. To let out my anger, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before Brittany woke up.

*Brittany's POV

I woke up hoping to see Niall laying right next to me, sadly he wasn't. I haven't been home in two days, meaning I haven't took a shower in two days. Assuming Niall was in the kitchen or living room and headed towards his bathroom. I grabbed the door knob and twisted it, pushing open the door. I really wish I didn't see what I did.

"THAT'S A- OH MY GOSH! PENIS!" I said pointing at Niall's manhood. I quickly looked up at his blood shot face before running out of the bathroom.

While running out of the bathroom, I tripped over his laundry basket causing all his boxers to fall on top of me. That didn't make this extremely awkward situation any better. I went back to his bed and hid under the covers, hoping that would erase the memory of seeing his 'special' place. A few minutes later I heard the water shut off. The next thing I heard was the squeaky bathroom door opening. I peeked over the covers a little bit, so just my eyes were showing. I saw a smiling Niall with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey babe, did you like what you saw?" He shot me wink and turned around while dropping his towel so a got a view of his bum. As a result to that I shrieked, because I was not expecting it. The room then got filled with Niall's loud laughter.

It was pretty funny, right? I did that because I was tired of all this tensed up drama shit, ya know? soo... I hope you enjoyed the thought of Niall's ass & what not (:
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOOO! Anthor updatee! So. Yup. I hoped you enjoy thiss! There is a little bit of humor towards the endd!!! I hope you continue to enjoy this storry! FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS ADVISED (; I love you all for reading my storry (: It was pretty funny, right? I did that because I was tired of all this tensed up drama shit, ya know? soo... I hope you enjoyed the thought of Niall's ass & what not (: VOTE, COMMENT, FAN.