Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

talking to the problem.

*Niall's POV

I ran out of my hotel room that I was staying in for a few more weeks, chasing after Brittany. I kept calling out her name, telling her to stop, but she didn't. Once she got into the elevator I knew there was no chance of me catching up to her. I slowed down and came to a stop, bending over with my hands on my knees. I was out of breath before I even started running. I put my hand behind my head and started to walk back towards my hotel room, clueless to why she ran off.

I tried to call Brittany. I actually tried over and over again. I must have called her at least a hundred times before I finally decided to give up. There was no use, it was obvious she wasn't going to answer her phone anytime soon. I was left with no answers as to why she ran off when things between us were heating up.

I threw back on my shirt that was laying on the floor by my bed and walked out into the kitchenette. I grabbed the teapot off of the stove and filled it up with water, putting it back and turning on the stove. I sat down at the table that the hotel provided and decided it was time to finally talke to Josh. It's true, I was ignoring my best friend since I found out about him and Brittany because I truly like Brittany and I don't want something to happen between the two. I was putting my girlfriend before my best friend.

TO: Josh

Hey man. I haven't talked t you in awhile. Wanna go do something later w/ me?

FROM: Josh

Sure. What are we going to do?

TO: Josh

T lunch? We need t talk.

FROM: Josh

Lunch sounds good. I'll text you later to know where. Bye.

I heard the teapot whistle and I got up from the table. I went into the cupboard and grabbed out a mug and a tea bag. After I fixed my tea I went back to the table to grab my phone. I dialed Brittany's number in my phone for what seemed like the millionth time. One again no answer, now I'm officially worried. How could I not be? She's my girlfriend and she just ran off without telling me what's wrong, and now she's not answering my calls. I thought if anything I should send her a quick message asking her about it.

TO: My Dream Girl

Hey, babe. You're really worrying me. I would love if you would just reply telling me you're alright. Can we talk about what happened later?

I was surprised to see that she quickly replied to my message. That just proved she was purposely ignoring my phone calls.

FROM: My Dream Girl

I'm fine. Nothing happened to me. Sure, meet me at my house tonight. I guess I have some explaining to do.

What did she mean by that? I guess I have a busy day today. I looked at the clock on my phone to check the time; 12:00pm. I walked over the the door and slipped on my green Supras sending Josh a quick text to meet me at McDonald's (I know, I know. Everyone does either McDonald's or Nando's, but I don't know what other places they have over in London). I went through one of the back doors to get to my car and started to head to McDonald's.

I pulled into the parking lot and parked into a spot by the front door. I stepped out of the car and to my surprise saw Josh pull up right next to my car. I said a quick 'Hello' and we walked into the McDonald's. We ordered our food and took a seat at a booth.

"What did you want to talk about?" I could tell Josh was uncomfortable.

"Brittany." Josh let a quiet sign escape from his mouth and nodded his head, allowing me to continue. "We were in my hotel room and things were heating up. She told me to stop when I was leaving kisses down her neck. She then ran from the room."

"Let me guess, you want to know what how far we went to know why she was acting like that?" I nodded. "We had sex." I saw a grin grow across his face and I closed my eyes before responding again.

"Do you think what we were stating to do caused bad memories from when she was with you?" Right when I completed that sentence, I regretted it. She use to, and even still does, love him. Those were her best memories at the time.

"Bad memories? What bad memories? The only reason why they are bad is because I dumped her! She told me that she still loves me. Has she said that to you yet? NO! Niall, just leave me alone." Before I could say anything he stormed off and left me sitting at the booth alone with tears streaming down my face.

I sat there for like an hour thinking about what I wanted to say to Brittany tonight. I know that I have to confront her about her and Josh's relationship, our relationship more importantly. I got up from the booth and walked to my car, ready to talk to Brittany about our situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's all just pretend that last chapter was in your imagination... kinda? okay? yeah? i like that idea, don't you? Hahaha. anyways, even if i thought that last chapter was stupid, thank you for all the compliments any! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!