Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

they're famous.

*Brittany's POV

I slowly get up out of bed, thank god it's Saturday. I still didn't get any sleep last night because those boys wouldn't shut up. I just gave up hope last night and watched TV until 3:30am, when the boys finally decided to go to bed. Lauren is lucky that she can fall asleep to anything, no matter how loud it is.

I finally decided to get my lazy butt up and go take a shower while also trying not to trip or wake up Lauren who was sleeping on my floor. I turn on the water, not too hot, but not too cold. I turn on the radio, because I hate when it's too quiet.. it's kinda scary. While finishing up singing along to a song, they cut the music and were starting an interview. So, I decided to listen instead of changing the station.

"Good morning London! How are you guys doing? Well we are here today with a very famous British boyband, oh and we can't forget the Irish one! Some of you might know this boyband as One Direction! Welcome boys!"

"Thanks for having us!" a boy with a calming voice said.

"It's our pleasure, now Niall, I have a question for you."

WOAH!? What? Niall? My annoying neighbour? It couldn't be.

"and I have an answer for it." a boy said with an Irish accent.

"Do you like being recognized everywhere you go? Or does it bother you sometimes?"

"To be completely honest, we don't get recognized everywhere we go. Since all you guys know that we just moved to London, our new neighbour had no idea who we were when I answered the door."

"What did your neighbour say to you?"

"Well, she told us to be quiet because we were interrupting her date with her pillow and bed."

"Haha, well Niall, let's just hope she isn't listening to this!"

By this time, I had already shut off the water. I live by a famous boyband, and I told them off!? Woah, this is a little too much to take in, and it's only what? 10:00am! I can't freak out over them, but I got to confront them about it, right?

I hop out of the shower, quickly getting dressed. Wearing a black loose tank top with "PINK" on it, a pair of shorts, and high converse. (A/N: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50221009 ) I apply only mascara, just to make my light blue eyes pop. I decided to leave my long blonde hair natural. It's slightly wavy but also straight.

"LAUREN! GET YO ASS UP! You have to come with me to my new neighbour's house!"

"Why? It's only 10:30am!"

"Because I found out something really freaking important! Now get up!"

"Fine. You don't need to be a big bitch about it."

"If you knew what I knew, you would be acting just like me!"

"Are you going to tell me what you know yet?"

"Yes, do you know that band One Direction?"

"OF COURSE! WHO DOESN'T!? YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT I LOVE THEM!"

"Me? But anyway, um.. they kinda are my neighbours.. and I told the blonde one, Niall, off last night for being too loud!"

"I LOVE NIALL JAMES HORAN! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?" (A/N: That's exactly how Lauren and I would be acting!)

"I didn't know! Can you just get dressed already, so we can go over there?"

"Suree, but you better not be fucking with me, or your ass is grass."

*Niall's POV

We got back to our complex around 11:00am, and I heard yelling from Brittany's complex. Haha, and she told us to be quiet. I started to walk over there to knock on the door. Just as I was about to, the door handle started to turn and Brittany and some girl started to walk out.

"Oh, um, hey Niall. I was just going to go over to talk to you." Brittany said.

"OHH MYY GOSH! You're, you. You're Niall Horan! OHH MYY GOSSH!" The other girl was freaking out.

"Lauren, nock it off! I told you to keep it cool."

"So, this is what you wanted to talk to me about, huh? Me being apart of a band?" I said.

"Um. Actually yes. Well see this morning I had my radio on, and some boy named Niall was talking on the radio and said something about ME AND MY DATE WITH MY PILLOW AND BED!"

"Um, yeah about that. I didn't think that you would be listening." I said while nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"Figures. Well, I didn't have any idea who you guys were, until this morning."

"Well what about your friend over here." I said looking at the girl who was rolling on the ground crying.

"I mentioned something before we were going to head over here, and she seemed to be a fan of yours, oh and that she is completely in love with you."

"Ahh, so what's her name?"

"Lauren."

"Hey, Lauren! Wanna come into our complex with Brittany and meet the rest of the lads?"

"OHH MY GOSH! YOU'RE KIDDING!? I WOULD LOVE TO!" She yelled/cried while running up to me for a hug.

"So you like my Horan hugs?"

"YES! IT'S AS GOOD AS EVERYONE SAYS THEY ARE!"

"But now you need to calm down, you don't want to scare the other lads. Okay?"

"Okay..."

We head to my complex so I can introduce the girls to the lads. Hopefully Lauren doesn't start crying agian, I really hate when fans do that. It makes me feel bad. Especially since she was like rolling on the ground, I found that quite odd to be honest. I wonder if all our fans freak out like that?

We walk into the complex, and luckily none of the boys are sitting in the living room. They probably all went to their own rooms.

"Well, ladies. This is our home!"

"Um, yeah. Very nice." Brittany couldn't be any more sarcastic.

"I'm in One Direction's house. Can I tweet about this!?" The crazy one said.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't. We haven't even settled in yet, I don't want fans already outside our door step."

"Aw, okay baby. I mean Niall. Yes, I said Niall."

"Haha. BOYS COME OUT HERE. I HAVE SOME PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET!"

You here all their doors open, and eight feet running down the hall. Greaaaat.

"Hello loves. Would you likes some carrots?" Of course Louis would say that. "Nah, I'm only playing. So which one of you is Brittany?" Now Brittany knows I've been talking about her, thanks to Louis.

"I am! And who are you?"

"Well I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson or you can call me the Swagg Mastaa from Doncastaa, and sorry not to interrupt our conversation, but who's that girl who just fainted on our couch?"

I ran over to Lauren, who literally just fainted on the couch, exactly what Niall and I didn't want her to do.

"Lauren! Oh my gosh, Lauren? Are you okay? I knew I shouldn't have brought her over here!"

While Brittany was trying to wake Lauren back up, I walked into the kitchen and got a bucket off ice cold water, hoping that would wake up Lauren.

"Here Brittany, pour this on her."

"Okay, thanks." She said while grabbing the bucket.

She dumped the water on her, not gently either.

"Woah, what happened? OH MY GOSH! I'm in One Direction's house!" Well, that seemed to work.

"Yes, you are. Now you need to stay laying down since you just fainted. You need to relax." Daddy Direction said while walking over to Lauren to comfort her. Of course he would said that.

"oh, okay.. Liam" She slowly said. I bet she was still trying to take in all this.

She layed her head back down and closed her eyes. Now we're going to have a sleeping fan in our living room, this really shouldn't be happening.

"Well, that was rather interesting." Zayn finally decided to speak up.

"You're telling me." Harry and Louis said at the exact same time.

"Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis this is our new neighbour Brittany."

"HELLO BRITTANY! We all heard about your date last night. Very romantic." Thanks Harry for bringing that up again.

"Millions of people heard about it, thanks to that idiot over there." Brittany shot my a glare.

"Ouch, that kind of hurt."

"It was suppose to hurt, buddy."

"That isn't very nice of you, I thought neighbours are suppose to be friends? So um anyways, you guys want to watch a movie?"

"YES!" All the boys yelled.

"TOY STORY!" Liam of course, yelled.

"YES!" Brittany yelled in agreement. WHY? We've seen that movie, WAY TOO MUCH!

We all ended up agreeing after about a twenty minutes agruement. Once again we are watching Toy Story. For probably the millionth time this week, I really don't get how Liam can watch this so much and not get annoyed by it. By the end of the movie though, Brittany was sleeping on my shoulder. So instead of moving her, I wrapped my arm around around her, and got comfy. She really did look beautiful. Soon enough though, I felt my eyes getting heavy, and I slowly falling asleep while listening to her breathe.

_________
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO EVEN BOTHER READING THIS! I WOULD APPRECIATE CRITICISM! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, SO ANYTHING HELPS! COMMENT, & DON'T FORGET TO ENJOY (: xoxo

Twitter: @1Direction_GCF

Tumblr: Personal= westcoastfinest 1D blog= irish-niall-was-in-me