Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

i'm all alone.

I REALLY REALLY like this chapter. Oh & Check out iLOVEbritishaccents's stories! :D She's my FAVORITE author & has amazing writing ability! I'm 100% positive that you will LOVE her stories as much as I do! (:

*Brittany's POV; a week later.

I still regret everything that I did. I missed Lauren; she was ignoring my calls. I missed Niall; I know I love him now. I haven't been doing anything this past week. I'll go to work and come back home. I sit in my room all day wearing sweatpants and a loose T-shirt; crying, eating, watching romance movies. What else am I suppose to do? I ruined everything that I had; that I loved. I decided to try to call Lauren again even though I knew I would be sent straight to voicemail for the millionth time.

"Um, hey Lauren. It's me, Brittany. I just wanted to say hi and ask how you were doing. I know I've told you this a million times, but I broke up with Niall for you. I just hope you can forgive me with time. I miss you." I quickly ended the call, another voicemail for her to not return. I want to talk to Niall, at least send him a quick text.

TO: My Dream Boy

I miss you. Now that you aren't 'mine' anymore, I realized that I love you... more than I attended. I just hope you realized why I did this. You don't have to reply, you aren't the first person to ignore me this week.

I hesitated to send the text. I just couldn't do it. I read over it again and again and again, making sure everything sounded okay. Would he feel bad for me? I hope not. I'm the one that should feel bad; and I am. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe before I clicked the 'send' button. I didn't realize it until now, but tears were pouring out of my eyes. I curled back up into a ball on my bed under my thick blanket; soaking it once again with my salty tears.

I heard a soft knock on my front door. I didn't want to get up, I wanted to stay in the fetal position for as long as I could. The soft knocking on the door turned to loud bangs. I quickly jumped off of my bed and looked in the mirror real quick. I had mascara all down my face and my hair looked like a bird's nest. I grabbed a hair tie and put it up into a messy bun while walking to the front door; which the banging got even louder.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming." I yelled, hopefully loud enough for who ever it was to hear. I opened up the door and saw someone who I wasn't expecting at all. "Um, hey Liam. What are you doing here?" I opened up the door a little wider exposing myself to the outside.

"I came to check in on you. Can I come in?"

"Of course!" I let him in a gave him a tiny hug. I knew that if I held on anymore longer I would cry once again. "So, what are you doing on this part of town, besides checking in on me?" I sat down on the cold leather sofa and Liam did the same.

"We moved into our flats. Niall has the one next to you." I stayed quiet. He knew I lived in this one, why would he want a flat next to me? "He misses you, Brittany. His room is against your wall. He says he hears you crying all the time and screaming."

"Yeah, I've been having a hard time. I love him, Liam. I really do. I wish he knew that." I felt Liam's strong arms wrap around me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down crying once again.

"He knows you do. He can tell. He loves you too, Brittany. Don't forget that." He whispered that into my ear which only made me cry harder. "Just talk to him, please? He's feeling just like you. He won't leave to go anywhere unless it has to deal with work."

"I'll talk to him. Just not now. I need to get things right with Lauren first." I choked out. "You better get back before someone wonders where you went." I got up from the sofa and lead Liam to the door. "It was nice seeing you. Thank you for checking up on me. It means a lot." He bent down and gave me another hug and kissed my check before leaving.

I headed back to my bedroom and crawled back into bed. I snuck a quick peak at my bedside clock; 10:00pm. I wonder if Niall is awake, right now, laying in bed. I pushed myself up and leaned up against the wall. I put my head back thinking about what I could say. Hopefully he's listening through the wall right now.

"Niall, I'm not sure if you are in your room, or if you can even hear me. I just want you to know that I love you so much. I think I would also love you. You made an odd impact on my life, words can't even explain it. I only broke up with you because Lauren is or was my best friend and she was angry that I put you in front of her. I also knew that you didn't like her. I knew what I had to do, but I regret it so much. Just know that I love you Niall. Goodnight." I laid back down and flicked off my lamp that was still on from earlier today. Before I fell asleep I swear I heard a faint noise, a faint response.

I heard him say "I love you too."

*Niall's POV

I heard Brittany talking, talking to me. I sat there listening to every word she said. I was crying by the end. She's my world and I ruined everything. I need to talk to Lauren. I need to make things right between them; between us. Before I laid back down in bed I whispered a simple, but meaningful response.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I pretty much LOVED this chapter. I felt like it was one of my best.. it was so meaningful & just perfect<3 I hope you enjoyed it yourself!! (: