Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

tonight, you're all mine.

I hope you enjoy these last few chapters, BUT don't forget that I do have another story, so.. if you want to continue to read my stories CHECK OUT my Zayn Malik fan-fic called "Signed, Yours Truly"

*Brittany's POV; three months later.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Harry sang the last sentence to their hit single 'What Makes You Beautiful' before coming off stage for one more outfit change.

I gave Niall a huge smile and thumbs up before I looked towards Josh. He was still their drummer, Niall wanted to fire him, but with a five year contract you legally can't do that. When Josh made eye contact with me, he sent me a quick a wink before keeping on his attention on the fans he was suppose to keep entertained while the boys changed.

I prayed that Niall didn't see Josh wink at me, he would know that something was going on between us. I'm not going to deny it though, there is. Since we left for the Up All Night tour in the USA, Josh and I have become closer. Niall is always gone at interviews, what else am I suppose to do? It just kind of happened. I feel guilty, I feel gross. I gave into him. Josh and I had a history, it was bound to come back sometime. I just wished it didn't come back now. I was happy with Niall, but I'm also now happy with Josh. Let's just say my life is pretty fucked up right now.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Niall give me a quick peck on the cheek and headed back out on stage. I shot him a quick smile before I looked over towards Josh. He sent me daggers, but I smiled back towards him. He has to understand that I'm in a serious relationship with Niall, at least Niall thinks we are. I focused back towards my lovely, attractive boyfriend preforming on stage with his fellow band-mates to thousands of screaming fans. I couldn't be more proud of them. I wasn't here alone, standing beside me was Lauren, Louis Tomlinson's committed girlfriend. We both got to share how proud of the boys we were with each other, but she wasn't too happy with me. She knows about Josh and I, she caught us once. She promised not to tell Niall, I knew she wouldn't. She hated being the one to break someone's heart.

"Hey Lauren."

"What do you want Brittany?" She said while turning all her attention towards me instead of her boyfriend.

"You hate me, don't you?"

"I can't hate you, Brittany, it's simply impossible. I'm just upset with you right now. I wish you would just drop everything with Josh and focus on Niall, or break up with Niall and stick with Josh."

"You know I can't do that Lauren! It's too complicated."

"How is it too complicated? I thought you loved Niall! Don't forget that Niall loves you! You are hurting him, even though he doesn't know yet!"

"I do love Niall. Just Josh was my first, everything." A rush of guilt ran through me. How long could I keep this up for? I'm ruining everything.

"You mean, you haven't had sex with Niall yet?" I shook my head. "That's crazy! Louis and I do it all the time! Oh my god! Maybe if you guys do, you'll know if you actually love him."

"He wants to. He actually tries all the time. I lead him on, but I push him away. I guess I'm scared." I let out a loud sigh.

"You have to do it Brittany, tonight. We are all staying in a hotel, not on the bus. This is your only chance. You need to know if you love him or not." She was right. I have to. I have to have sex with Niall.

"Fine. I will. I just hope Niall isn't too tired."

"Trust me, he won't be once he hears what you want to do." Lauren gave me a quick wink before she walked away towards her boyfriend that was now coming off stage. I followed her lead and gave my boyfriend a sloppy kiss on his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his head closer to mine. I tangled my hands in his hair and planted a few more kisses on his lips. I pulled back and he had the biggest grin on his face, I haven't seen him smile this wide since we got back together.

"Tonight, you're all mine." I whispered into his ear. I looked back into his eyes that grew wide. He nodded his head before quickly reconnecting our lips. What if that's all he wants from me? What if all he wants is sex?
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter WILL have them having sex, I have never wrote a sex scene before SO you HAVE to cut me some slack. OH & if you are willing to help me write it, message me! I would LOVE some help! :D