Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

i bet you never had a friday night like this.

I'm apologizing in advance. I'm so sorry for this coming up part. I have no idea how/what to do for sex. GOT IT? Please, don't hate on me for it. I'm only 13 years old and I have no experience, and I'm GLAD. So... yeah. I'm GONNA TRY to make it more of what she's feeling rather then what Niall's dick is doing. HAHAHAHAHA. ANYWAYS, yeah, I'm sorry. Don't hate me.

*Brittany's POV

I was more nervous then ever. As we got closer and closer to the hotel my nerves grew. I think Niall could tell because he squeezed my hand comfortingly. I looked up at him and smiled. Was it possible to be in love with two people? I fell in love with Josh first, but I wasn't out of love with him. I then met Niall and fell for him too. I know there is a saying that has to go with my current situation, but I can't put my finger on it. I just know that either way, I'm screwed.

We pulled up to the hotel and to our luck there were no fans outside or waiting around. I'm actually surprised that no one knows our hotel- yet. Paul checked us all in and handed us all our own room keys. Even though Niall and I always share a room whenever we get to stay in a hotel, he got us our own just in case. I felt Niall's familiar hand intertwine with mine. He pulled me with him as he made his way to the elevator. All the boys were still hanging around the front desk.

"Where are you guys going?" I recognized the voice as Josh.

"Up to our room. Where else?" Niall emphasized the word "our", he literally hated Josh.

"Don't forget protection you love birds!" Louis called out which made everyone in the hotel's lobby to look at him.

"We aren't doing anything, Louis." I winked at Niall, so he knew I was kidding. The elevator doors opened and Niall and I stepped in pressing floor 10's button.

The walk down the hallway for me was probably one of the most awkwardest things ever, for me at least. I felt so much tension it was crazy. Niall was obviously excited. We reach our room and in slipped in the key and opened up the door. I went and sat on the bed, I really didn't know what was going to happen from this point on.

He walked over towards me and bent down; connecting our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our kiss intensified. His lips left mine, making small trails down my jaw line and even further down to my neck. I felt Niall put some of his weight on me, causing me to lay down. He climbed on top of me, his hands tracing up and down my body while lips reconnected to mine, causing sparks to fly and all the to go away for a little while. I tangled my hands in his hair, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He started to pull at the hem of my shirt, causing nerves to fly through me one again.

I let Niall take the lead and become all that I could think about, leaving Josh pushed back in my thoughts. I lifted up, allowing Niall full access to pull my shirt off, once he did, it exposed my plain black bra. Niall's eyes racked over my body. I put my hands on his face, redirecting his eys to look at mine, while I blushed a bright shade of red.

I started to tug at the end of Niall's shirt, attempting to get it off by myself. I failed at my attempt, so he pulled his own shirt up and over his head. His eyes slowly fell back onto my lips, then started to move his hands over my sides, gently caressing me. His hands came up to my breasts; I let out a shaky breath. His touch sent shocks through my body. He then unhooked my bra. He leaned down, sucking on one of my nipples then moved on to the next. He trailed kissed up my collarbone, then to my neck. He left a few love bites before continuing up, ending on my lips. He pulled back a little before speaking in a soft husky voice.

"Brittany, are you sure you want to do this? I know this is a sensitive thing for you." He asked with worry in his eyes.

"Yes. Tonight, I'm all yours." I wasn't sure, at all. I just knew I had to. I had to know if I actually loved him.

He quickly reconnected our lips, eagerly kissing me. I felt him thrust his hips into mine. I instantly felt his erection against me. I moved my eyes down to where his large member was. I put my hands on his zipper and unbuttoned his pants, revealing a huge bulge. I looked up at him, nodding my head. He reached down and started to pull my shorts off. He took off my panties, leaving me completely naked, then went to take off his boxers.

He slowly entered in me, making sure he wasn't going to hurt me while doing so. Once he was all the way in, I let out a loud gasp. Niall looked at me, worryingly, but I smiled at him encouragingly as he slowly started to thrust into me, going faster each time.

Niall started kissing my neck while rubbing comforting circles on my sides as our bodies started to move as one. Niall grabbed onto the pillow and let out a loud moan as I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, squeezing my eyes shut as I suppressed a loud moan and dug my nails into his back, arching mine. My body then went limp and my eye sight became blurry. All I wanted to do was cuddle up and sleep.

Niall pulled out and through away the used condom before laying beside me. He wrapped his arm around me, letting me rest on his chest. We both were breathing irregularly and heavy. He turned his head towards mine and kissed my forehead, while I closed my eyes.

"I love you so much, Brittany."

"I love you too, Niall." I didn't have to think about it, I really did love Niall. I might be living in the moment right now, but from what I know I love Niall.

****

I fluttered my eyes open and turned over hoping to see Niall laying next to me, but he wasn't. Instead I heard the shower running and I swear a light bulb turned on above my head. I slipped out of bed, feeling a gush of coldness hit me. I looked down and realized I was still naked. Oh well. I opened up the bathroom door to hear Niall humming a tune of a song I didn't recognize. I pulled back the curtain and he quickly turned around with a worried look, but it quickly changed to a grin.

"I'm coming in. We got to save water some how." I winked at Niall before stepping into the shower with him. I pulled me into his chest and kissed my lips lovingly. I've never felt him kiss me like that. "Hey, let me clean myself." I said as I wiggled out of his grasp.

"Let me help you." He grabbed the bottle of shampoo and messaged my head as he scrubbed, he did the same with the conditioner.

"Let me wash my own body." I said as I grabbed the body wash out of Niall's hands. I squirted some on my hands and started on my arms. I finished washing my body and same with Niall. We stepped out of the shower and started getting ready to leave back on the road again.

I put on a floral crop top, black high waisted shorts, and a pair of black heels. I put clipped back a few pieces of my hair on the back of my bed. I left my hair it's natural way. I grabbed a pair of Ray Bans and was ready to go back on the bus and head to our next stop. I walked out of the hotel and to the tour bus, hoping that non of the fans waiting outside bothered me. I got a few comments asking for a picture or my autograph, which I, of course gave, then I headed for the bus. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57057512 CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK)

I waited a half an hour on the bus waiting for the boys to show up. It was a routine by now; I would go on the bus before the boys then wait for whenever they would arrive. It was to have less commotion. Soon enough the boys were on the bus and were doing their normal things. The day came and went and by the end of the night we were all laying in our little bunks ready to fall asleep.

***A MONTH LATER***

"NIALL!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. I'm almost positive the whole hotel heard me. I heard Niall running into the hotel room's bathroom.

"What?" He poked his head through the door.

"My pants won't button!" I tried once more, still no luck.

"Are you sure you got the right size? You didn't even try them on."

"I'm positive! I've been wearing the same size for years!"

"Well, are you on your period? Don't you girls like bloat or something?"

"I'm not on my period, I was suppose to start like a week ago. Maybe my cycle is changing." I stopped attempting to make my pants fit and slipped them off.

"A WEEK AGO? Are you okay? Maybe there's something wrong with you." Niall's eyes were wide and he was pacing back and fourth.

"Niall, chill. It's okay. It happens all the time."

"Brittany, this is serious. I kind of have to tell you something." He rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded my head, encouraging him to continue. "Well, when we had sex for the first time the condom broke."

"YOU MEAN I COULD BE FUCKING PREGNANT? NIALL, YOU DICK! WHY DIDN'T YOU PULL OUT WHEN IT BROKE?"

"I didn't know until after. When I took it off, it was broke." I started crying. No way. I couldn't be pregnant. I'm only eighteen. I have plans. I HAD plans. I felt Niall wrap his arms around me, but I pushed him away.

"Niall, just go. When you come back, you better have a fucking test." He ran out of the bathroom and I heard the hotel room's door closed.

I sat on the toilet for what seemed like hours. How could I have not seen this coming? My boobs have been hurting, I missed my period by a week, I've been craving weird things, and every morning I feel like puking! My life is officially over. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on a pair of Niall's sweatpants and on of his shirts. I laid down in the bed and started crying once again.

The door opened again and I sat up waiting for Niall to show up. He dropped the box on the bed and sat on the bed next to me. He pulled me into his chest and started to kiss my head. I pulled back and looked up at him. I gave him a tiny smile before kissing his lips.

"Niall, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. OMFGG... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

I'm so happy Zayn is back on Twitter! :D

Do me a favor? GO FOLLOW @AnxietyFrom1D on twitter for me? :D