Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

i do.

FINAL CHAPTER. I really wish I could thank all of you personally, but that's simple impossible! Just remember that you mean SO MUCH TO ME! You officially made it to the end of my 1st fan-fic. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY HORRIBLE CHAPTERS!

P.S. Watch out for the epilogue! It'll be posted the day after tomorrow! :D

*Niall's POV; Bentley- 3 months; Dating- 1 year 6 months

I knew exactly what I was going to do, exactly what I was going to say. I had everything planned out exactly the way I wanted it to. My mother and brother were in London currently, so I had someone to watch Bentley. I was going to make this night perfect. Who am I kidding? Tonight will be perfect.

I walked upstairs to our master bedroom to wake up Brittany. I sat down on her side of the bed and leaned over and kissed her soft lips. I could never get enough of her. She stirred in her sleep and then fluttered her eyes open. Brittany quickly letting a smile grow on her face.

"Good morning beautiful." I leaned down once more and kissed her again.

"Good morning." She put her hands above her head; stretching, then sat up in bed. "May I ask what you're up to?" She knew me so well, she already knew I was up to something.

"Can I not wake up my beautiful girlfriend with a kiss?" She moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I thought we were out of the stage like forever ago. We even have a three month old!" I kissed her again before responding.

"You never grow out of love. Now time to get up! We got things to do today!"

"We do? I just want to lay in bed with you!" She pouted while pulling on my wrists.

"I thought we grew out of that stage?" I said mockingly. "Just kidding, hunny. Seriously though, you need to get up." She slowly got out of our bed and wrapped her arms around my waist.

We headed downstairs to make ourselves some breakfast before Bentley woke up and to enjoy the quietness of each other's company. We got to watch TV for a good hour snuggling together before she woke up. It was my turn to go get her so I once again headed upstairs and into her room.

I looked over the crib to see, a now happy baby. I picked her up and rested her head on my shoulder and made my way back downstairs. Brittany already made her a bottle and handed it to me when I sat back down on the couch. I wasn't going to lie; Bentley ate a lot. She was a big baby for how young she was. She could already roll over and she also has a teeth poking through her gums. She even attempts so crawl! Brittany has already cried multiple times over how she's quickly growing up, but I keep telling her she's overreacting. I looked down at my watch- shit. I was late.

"Hey, babe. Can you finish feeding Bentley? I gotta go. I was suppose to meet up with the boys today." She nodded her head. I handed Brittany our daughter and kissed both of them goodbye before I went into the kitchen and grabbed the keys to my car. "I LOVE YOU BOTH!" I shouted as I closed the front door.

I pulled out of the driveway and went the direction of the jewelry store. I pulled up to the store and rushed inside finding the man in charge of my order. I smiled when I saw him with a box in his hand, looking over towards me. I rushed over and opened up the box; it was exactly what I wanted. I knew Brittany was going to love it.

*Brittany's POV

FROM: My Dream Boy

My mum should be at the house in about a minute to watch Bentley. Get dressed- in a dress this time. I love you. xxx

I smiled at the text. I can't believe he still remembers that. Niall was taking me to a red carpet event once, but instead of wearing a dress I wore jean pants and a plain t-shirt. So this is what he was up to, he made plans for us. I heard a car door slam, I looked out of the window to see Maura and Greg come out of the car. I rushed to the door, with Bentley in my arms, and opened it for them; giving them both a side hug.

"I missed you guys so much!" I smiled at them.

"We missed you too!" Maura grinned at me. "Now give me that sweet grandchild of mine and get dressed." She took Bentley out of my arms and I rushed upstairs.

I opened up my closet and looked towards the back where I put all my dresses. Since I had no idea where we were going I put on something that could fit a lot of different occasions. It was a black strapless dress that went just above my ankles. The back was longer then the front and it had a gold belt around the waist. I put on some gold jewelry to match; gold cuff, gold studs, and a gold necklace. I slipped on some black heels that had a little bit of red on the heel part. I already had my nails painted red so everything would match. I put on some red lipstick to match. I loosely curled my hair, then I was done. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57138118 CLICK EXTERNAL LINK)

I went to look at the body mirror to get a full look at myself. I was very happy with the way I looked, everything looked perfect. I left our master bedroom and made my way downstairs. Once I reached the last step everyone stopped talking and turned towards me. I thought only Maura and Greg were here, but they weren't. Everybody was; Louis, Lauren, Zayn, Perrie, Danielle, Liam, Harry, Niall's family, Harry's family, Zayn's family, Louis' family, and Liam's family. You pretty much get the point.

"Uh, what are you guys doing here?" I was obviously the only one out of the loop.

"We thought whatever is going to happen, already happened, so we were going to celebrate. It looks like it hasn't though." Louis spoke up.

"What's going to happen Louis?" I said just as Niall walked through the door in a Tux. I couldn't help, but laugh. He looked adorable. "You look adorable, babe." He turned red as everybody laughed.

"You guys aren't suppose to be here!" Niall raised his voice. "Did they tell you?" He looked over at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Nope, but now you mentioned something, you have to tell me." I crossed my arms over my chest. Niall then walked over towards me.

He didn't say anything, he was just looking at me. I knew it couldn't have been something bad, because everyone was here. That's when he got down on one knee and pulled out a tiny box- big enough to fit a ring. I let out a gasp and I felt tears begging to come out.

"I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. We've been together for a year and a half today and I couldn't wait a second longer. We already have a beautiful daughter. I only see myself with one person for the rest of my life- that's you. Brittany, will you marry me?"

"YES!" I couldn't hold my tears in anymore, they started to pour out as Niall put my ring on my finger, on my left hand.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up spinning me around. He slowly put me down and kissed me passionately . I heard cheers and whistles in the background, but all I focused on was Niall's lips on mine. He wasn't just my boyfriend; he was now my Fiancee.

Wanna know why you put the ring on the left hand; on the finger next to the pinkie? It has the only vein that's directly connected to the heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Boy In My Dream is now over. Look out for the Epilogue! It's coming out within two days! If you want to continue reading my stories, check out my Zayn Malik fan-fic, Signed, Yours Truly.