Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

everything has a reason.

*Brittany's POV

He wouldn't stop starring at me through out the whole entire sound check. Personally, I couldn't wait until I got to talk to him. I really didn't care about the rest of the boys, I really just wanted him. The management, I assume, told us we could talk to them after the sound check and hang out until they had to get dressed for the show. They also told us that if we behaved, that we could hang out with them after. It makes no sense though, why wouldn't we behave? Never mind, it's because they think we are crazed fans. I've never been obsessed with a band or singer like that before, I find it odd that someone would waste their time learning everything about someone or someones and not get to meet them, or actually talk to them. I know that I'm taking away some girl's chance of meeting them, but I have a good reason to. In my opinion at least.

Around 5:00pm the sound check was over, and I didn't know how much my life would change from that point on. Lauren and I got escorted backstage and lead to the boys' dressing room. We got let in and told that the boys would come in, in about five to ten minutes so we could get situated. Lauren and I walked over to a black leather sofa and sat down.

"Are you nervous?" Lauren finally decided to break the silence.

"I guess. I mean, yes. For two reasons."

"And what are those reasons?"

"One; what if they ask us questions about the band. Two; I get to see him."

"You'll be fine Brittany! I promise, and about the band thing, I really don't know what we are going to do about that." She sounded so unsure that it made me even more nervous, knowing me I'll fall off the sofa.

"You guys shh, we should scare them." Lauren and I looked towards the door from which we heard whispering from.

"No! That's rude. What if they stop liking us?"

"For god's sake Liam. They won't stop liking us."

"Hey, Lauren. Let's hide in that closet, they'll be clueless." I whispered to Lauren. She quickly nodded her head in agreement and we rushed into the closet, which we found out was where their clothing they wore on stage were kept. We heard the door creak open and some shuffling of the feet.

"I thought they were suppose to be in here?" The one with the Irish accent said in confusion.

"They probably just went to the bathroom. Let's just wait here."

I peeked out of the closet a little and all the boys were sitting down on the sofa Lauren and I were sitting on just a few minutes ago. They were making small talk with each other. Weird, I heard they were suppose to be complete maniacs.

"Lauren, let's go out. Okay?" She once again nodded in response. I slowly opened the door, and to our luck the closet door didn't make any squeaky noises. The boys were fascinated in some TV show, that I didn't know of. Lauren and I slowly made our way behind the sofa, which the boys were occupying. I held up three fingers, and put down one at a time.

"BOO!" Lauren and I yelled from the top of our lungs. All the boys jumped up off the couch screaming. It looked like the one with the curly brown hair peed his pants! We both fell to the ground in laughter. We were rolling on the floor laughing for what felt like five minutes until one of the boys spoke up.

"Excuse me? Are you two the contest winners?"

"I think so. I mean we are backstage aren't we? We are in One Direction's dressing room, right?" Lauren was such a sarcastic bitch sometimes. We both are. That's why we can handle each other.

"Yes and yes. Well, aren't you ladies going to introduce yourselves?"

"I'm Brittany, and that's Lauren. She tends to be a sarcastic bitch, so ignore it."

"Even though you already know are names, we like to introduce ourselves." I looked over at Lauren and you could probably tell that we were both relieved.

"I'm Louis." The boy wearing the TOMS said, hey. We have matching shoes!

"I'm Niall." The blonde boy said. He had an Irish accent. He was the one that I wanted to talk to the most. I quickly snapped back and looked at Lauren and she smiled at me, making me less nervous.

"I'm Harry." The curly boy said.

"I'm Zayn." The guy with the hair that was too up up said.

"And I'm Liam." He had a cute birthmark on his neck.

"It was nice to finally meet all of you!" I said with a big grin, trying to act like a fan.

"It doesn't seem like it. You aren't crying or freaking out."

"Well, um.. I can't really explain why I'm here."

"You are here for us, aren't you?" Liam questioned.

"Actually. I don't know who any of you guys are, kinda."

"Kinda? What's the suppose to mean?" Everyone was starring at me like I was on something.

"I don't know. I had a dream about you guys, well, about Niall. I woke up, and felt someone's arms around me. I honestly haven't heard of your band until today. I saw a picture of you guys, and recognized Niall from my dream and I got lucky and won a contest to get these special tickets." The only people who didn't look at me like I was crazy was Niall and Lauren.

"That's odd. I had a dream about you, I woke up the other day feeling like I was holding someone, and when I saw you come into our sound check, I tried hard not to make any weird reactions so, I winked."

Lauren and the rest of the boys were looking at Niall and I like we were crazy. That's understandable but, I'm even in shock. Niall and I both had the same dream. We dreamed about each other. That couldn't have happened. He's just mocking me. I ran out of the room pushing everyone out of my way. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I put my back up against the door and slowly slid down it. I cried into my hands. Why did I say anything to them? Why didn't I just act like a crazed fan? It would've been so much easier. Am I over reacting? Brittany, no you aren't. He was mocking you. I heard a knocking on the door which interrupted my thoughts.

"Brittany, love. Are you in there?" His familiar Irish accent ran through my ears.

"I know you are in there, the girl's bathroom is never locked."

"What do you want?" I harshly responded.

"I want to talk to you."

"Why?"

"Because. Just open up the door."

"Fine." I stood up, while wiping my eyes, making sure no mascara was running down my face. I unlocked the door and crack it open a bit.

"Can I come in?"

"It's the ladies room!"

"Your point? Let me in, love." He had me at "love."

I opened up the door wide enough for him to slip in, once he came in, I quickly locked the door so no one would come in.

"Why did you run?"

"Everyone was going to laugh at me."

"Actually no. The thing is that I told the boys about my dream, just as you told your friend. It creeped them out that we had the same dream." He sat by me and put my head on his shoulder. I took a deep breathe and responded.

"So you weren't lying?"

"Why would I lie about something like that? That's crazy talk. I knew right when you walked into the doors that you weren't a fan."

"How?"

"Well, for one. You aren't dressed up really. Not like most girls do for the concerts, and two. You didn't giggle or freaked out when I winked at you. Plus, most fans wouldn't have hid in the closet and scared us." I couldn't help but laugh at that. This was just like the dream. We got along automatically.

"You know this is kinda like our dream. I mean, if this part happened to you. When were we on the couch and I fell asleep on your shoulder." He looked down and smiled.

"It is in a way, I suppose. You know I'm really glad we actually met. Maybe this happened for a reason." As cliche as that sounded, he was right. This happened for a reason.

"Like we were met to be with each other?"

"Exactly, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. We still need to get to know each other. We'll text and talk okay?" Niall said while handing me his iPhone 4S. I handed him my Android Galaxy S II. We entered in our numbers and handed our phones to each other.

"Let's go. You got to get out into the crowd and we got to get ready. See you soon, love."

"You too, Niall." We both went different ways down the hall. I saw Lauren at the end of the hallway and she just simply smiled at me. We walked out into the crowd and grabbed our seats.

*After the concert

"Lauren! That was amazing!" I yelled as we were coming out of the venue.

"It was holy crap!"

"That was the best night of my life!!"

"I can't help but agree! So, did you get Niall's number?" I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Yes."

"I got Louis's number. He's hilarious and extremely sexy."

"Haha. That's great!"

"Yup. The boys said they are moving here to London this week, and that they have the next three months off. You know what that means." She winked at me.

"No, I don't. What does it mean?"

"You. Niall. Louis. Me."

"Haha. You wish!"

"It will happen, trust me."

We walked and walked and walked. We finally made it to my complex. Lauren was sleeping over, if you couldn't tell already. I took a quick shower and changed into some pajamas. I slipped into bed with the biggest smile on my face. I didn't think it could get any bigger, then my phone vibrated.

FROM: The dream boy.

Nice contact name Brittany, or shall I say "The sexiest girl I know." I hope you had an amazing time tonight. I can't wait until I see you again. Goodnight, love.

I didn't reply since I was about to go to sleep. He is truly the most amazing person, I have ever met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the votes, comments, and reads! It means so much considering this is my first fan-fic! I think I'm doing pretty good in my opinion. Well, I was typing this while in my kitchen and my cats (both boys) are laying in the chair next to me like having sex of some crap. I always knew they were gay.. hmmh. HOPE YOU ENJOY! COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN! P.S. I didn't read over this, so if there are any mistakes point them out, and I'll change it thanks again for the support!