Status: Completed.

The Boy In My Dream.

& he comes back.

*Lauren's POV

"Harry, Louis come with me. I have to, uh, show you guys something that I found in the car on our way over here. Brittany you can just stay here, just in case our waitress comes back." The boys looked at me quite oddly, but nodded their heads in agreement anyway.

"Um, okay?" Brittany wasn't sure if I was lying or not. She was trying to figure me out. We're best friends, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew I was lying.

I started heading towards the front of the restaurant with Harry and Louis following close behind. I stop at the front, where they take you to your seats. I looked back behind me and both boys were giving me a questionable look. "Just watch." I simply stated with a smirk tugging on the corner of my lips. They both raised their eyebrows in response.

"Excuse me miss." I politely said.

"Yes?"

"I have a special request. Do you think you can do it?" I took a quick peek at Brittany to make sure she didn't know we were up here. She was just reading through the menu, it's honestly her first time here.

"Of course we can. What might it be?"

"See that girl over there?" I pointed towards the table Brittany was sitting at, the lady at the front desk nodded her head. "Well, two more boys are suppose to come and eat with us. One of the boys we are trying to hook up with her. Four of the meals we order are to go, while the other two are going to stay here and eat. The two that will be staying here are that girl and the blonde boy. Does that makes sense?" I said while leaning over the counter.

"Yes it does. It makes perfect sense. We can make that happen."

"Thank you." I turned back around and Louis and Harry were just starring at me with blank expressions. Instead of acknowledging them, I just started to walk back to Brittany, who seemed to be bored because she was twirling a fork on the table.

I sat down at the table, I looked over at Brittany, who was across from me, she was just looking at Harry and Louis who had mischievous smirks pulling at the corners of their lips. Great, they are going to give up my plan, I thought. I heard the restaurant's bell going off, signaling that someone just walked in. I looked back from our booth and saw Niall and Liam walking towards the front desk. I glanced at the lady I was talking to and she pointed to Niall and I nodded my head saying that, that is the one I was talking about. Before the boys reached the front desk, they stopped and looked over the tables trying to find us. They quickly spotted us and headed over to the booth that Brittany, Harry, Louis, and I were already occupying. Niall and Brittany caught each other's eyes and they immediately grew huge smiles. I haven't seen Brittany smile like that since Josh, her ex boyfriend that she dated for two years. When Niall and Liam arrived at the table, Niall slid in next to Brittany and Liam slid in next to Niall. While Louis, Harry, and I were across from them. Louis was in the middle, I was near the wall, and Harry was on the outside. I didn't think anyone could see it but Louis grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering like crazy. I tried not to make it noticeable. I looked up into Louis's eyes and he put on his big smile than we started talking, acting like everything was normal. What was he hiding? The waitress I was talking to about my plan came up to our table with a notepad, to write down our orders.

"May I take your orders?"

"I'd like to have the Seafood Alfredo and bread sticks with a Shirley Temple." Brittany loves seafood.

"For me, I'd like to try the Chicken Caesar Salad with a Lemonade." I ordered. I get the same thing every time I come here. I'm surprised I'm not tired of it.

When it came to the boys ordering it was too much for me to even keep track of. Each of them at least ordered two things off of the menu. I'm just happy I don't have to pay for this. I looked over the waitress's shoulder and looked at the orders. She wrote "(to go)" on the right four meals and left Niall's and Brittany's alone. Fantastic. This is going exactly how I wanted it to.

"All of your orders will arrive in about ten to twenty minutes. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask." Our waitress added with a polite smile.

"Thank you." All six of us said at the same time.

I looked towards Niall and Brittany and they were already into a deep conversation. They never stopped smiling and laughing at or with each other. Since they are distracted we are able to slip away faster than I thought we would be able to. Liam, Harry, Louis, and I had our own conversation about the life on the rode because I wanted to know more about what it was like and the feeling on stage. Every few seconds though I would look over at Niall and Brittany. They had that look on their faces. I couldn't exactly explain it, but they looked at each other will love and care. They might have just met a day ago, but I know they will fall hard for each other. Fall in love. I can already see it.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time, it's been about fifteen minutes, the food should be here soon. I looked over towards Louis and Harry and I could tell they were thinking exactly what I was thinking. Their eyes grew wide, and then I saw the food. Four of the meals were in bags and two of them were on plates. Perfect.

"Hey Liam. Let's go. We're leaving. Niall and Brittany are just going to eat here." I stated with Harry getting out of the booth with Louis and I following behind while letting go of each other's hands before he got up. It didn't make sense, why did he have to be so secretive about it? Liam just raised his eyebrows. "Liam, come on." I said a little harsher while eyeing Niall and Brittany so he would get the hint. Liam got up from the booth and started to head over to where the rest of us were.

"Hey! Guys where are you going?" Brittany questioned while looking away from Niall for the first time since he got here.

"We are leaving because we have things to do." I added with a wink. Brittany quickly looked down while blushing, obviously trying to hide it.

"I thought we were all eating together though?" She said while looking back up.

"We changed our minds." I think she got the point because she didn't reply as quickly as she was earlier.

"That's fine. You guys can go." Niall pipped up with a huge grin on his face while looking over towards Brittany.

"That's what I thought." I said, putting in the final words before heading out the door with Louis, Harry, and Liam trailing behind me.

*Brittany's POV

I felt my face heat up once again when they all disappeared. I knew what Lauren was planning the whole time. I'm not sure if Niall did though, he looked a tad bit confused. He's kind of like a five year old, gullible. Being here all alone with him is exactly what Lauren wants. She knows I'm not good with boys so she took advantage of the situation. I even saw her talk to our waitress at the front desk when she had to go "show" the boys something she found in their car. How stupid does she think I am? I even saw what the waitress wrote down on the notepad she took our orders on. She's such a liar, and a bad on at that too. That's why I don't get mad when she lies, because she knows that I know that truth. I looked up from the floor, which I had been starring at for about a minute or two, and saw a confused looking Irish boy.

"Why are you blushing?" Niall said looking straight into my eyes, only causing me to blush even more. I got lost in his eyes, lost for words. "Are you going to answer me anytime soon?" He said in a sarcastic tone, he's lucky I can take banter.

"Do you not realize what they did?"

"Um, no. Was I suppose to?"

"Nope, you weren't. I just catch on to things easily. Louis, Harry, and Lauren planned this. They planned to leave so we could be alone for once. Before they got here they told our waitress to put their meals as 'to go' and not ours. As you can tell, their planned worked."

"I actually liked their plan. I want to spend as much time with you as I can in these next three months that I have off." He reached for my hands and intertwined out fingers. He said this all while looking at me. I couldn't help it. I just kept starring into his eyes once more. They were surely gorgeous.

"You have beautiful eyes." Crap, I just said that out loud. I do that occasionally. Sometimes my thoughts just slip out, not on purpose though. I look back down, not at the floor this time, but at our hands. He was still holding my hands.

"Thank you, babe. You are gorgeous in general." By this time I knew I looked like I just got sun burned. He took one of his hands out of mine and used it to lift up my chin.

"You're nervous, huh?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"You haven't had a boyfriend have you?"

"I've had one, but I don't want to talk about it." That's when I thought about Josh. He keeps on reappearing in my life this week. It keeps bringing good days like this to bad days.

Josh Devine. That's his name. I was fifteen and he was seventeen. We were really close and one day he asked me out. We dated for over two years. Two and a half years to be exact. I loved him so much. He was my first love, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first everything! Honestly, I still kind of love him. How could I not? He was my everything. We've been broken up for about one year now. I haven't seem him since he broke up with me. He didn't even give me a reason other then 'he's going to be too busy now'. I miss the whole factor of us. I saw him the other night though, walking down the streets of London, which is weird since he has always hated London. I also thought I saw him last night at the One Direction concert, playing the drums. I knew he loved to play, but I didn't think he was good enough to be a drummer of a famous band. I doubt that was even him. Anyways, he completely destroyed my heart and I haven't let anyone in since him.

"Brittany? Brittany? You there?" I looked at Niall's hand that was waving in front of my face.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I was just thinking." I said while shaking my head and trying not to burst into tears in front of Niall once again. It didn't work though, I started to bawl my eyes out in Olive Garden in front of Niall. This couldn't be happening. Even after a yes I'm still not completely over him.

"Brittany, what's wrong? Come here." He held out his arms to me and pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. "You want to get out of here and go to my hotel room?" I nodded my head into his chest, saying "Yes." to his question of going to his room. He got out of the booth, still having a tight hold on me.

We walked out of the restaurant and he took me to his car. Niall opened up the pssanger's side door and helped me buckle up since my vision was so blurry from crying so hard. I'm making a total fool of myself. This is the second time happening in only two days of knowing each other. I had a good reason this time though, at least in my opinion. He closed my door and walked to the other side of the car and got in. He put his keys into the ignition and started to pull out of Olive Garden's parking lot.

The short drive to the hotel consisted of Niall telling me everything will be okay while holding my hand and loads of crying. Probably not the best drive of his life, I just had to let it all out. It felt good, honestly. I know he's going to want me to explain myself for my random emotional break down. I could tell him I was on my period, but this is just too crazy, he wouldn't believe it. It'd just be better if I told the truth because he would find out later.

When we arrived at the hotel, Niall handed me a jacket to cover my face because of the paparazzi that hid in the bushes. He helped me out of the car and into the hotel. Luckily for us fans weren't sitting out of the hotel yet. Once we got into the hotel we were able to get into the elevator immideantly. He clicked on the button that said "7", the elevator wasn't slow like most and within a few seconds there was a "ding" saying that we were on floor seven. Niall lead me out of the elevator and we started to head to his room, I'm assuming. He pulled out his key and put it in the slot.

"Yo! Niall, where have you been? I've been looking for you!" I could recognize that voice from anywhere. I quickly ran into Niall's room and closed the door behind me because he went to talk to him. Josh is here. He is his drummer. I sat down on the couch and waited for Niall. After a few minutes I heard the door squeak open and I turned around.

"Brittany, is that you?"

"Josh, go away. I can't handle seeing you." Once again I broke down in tears. This can't be happening today. The guy I'm starting to like and the guy I'm sort of still in love with are friends. Let alone, they are famous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to start leaving cliffhangers. MUAHAHAHA! So, I wrote this chapter during my five our car drive, but I totally changed everything from what I originally planned! I kinda enjoy this chapter because it has excitement in it! COMMENT, FAN! Do all that good stuff. & THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!

P.S. I was at my softball tournament this weekend, and we took third place! this is one of the hardest tournaments too! I'm so proud of my team... my family!