Letters to a Rockstar

Reply Three

Dear Izzy,
You saying that makes me feel a bit like a creeper of some sort. As soon as I get your letters I read them, at least twice, before sitting down to reply to you. I also try to think about what I actually want to say because I don't want to sound like some ignorant fool. Heh, I guess that's another thing that sends us to opposite ends. You don't come off as someone who cares about what other people think. Though, I do assume you care what Shea thinks of you. Which leads me to wonder how you feel about your parents. I know before you talked about how you are nothing like your parents, and that it comes off as two parties forced to coexist, but how do you really feel about that? That's what I would like to know. Do they matter to you as Shea does, or is he just special?
Which leads me to my next question, what is Shea short for? If that is too personal, of course, you don't have to tell me. I have just been wondering since that time I met you brother, aha. Lame, right? But it's just such a different type of name, that actually really fits him well. From what I know of him, anyway.
I know you mentioned pets before, are they the only two pets you have? If so, what made you choose them? I, myself, have a German Rex named Alphie. He's my best friend, and I really miss him whenever I'm on tour. My friend, Rosey, watches him for me when it comes to that. Alphie is really particular about who he is okay with, and Rosey is one of the few he'll actually be fine with. I'm glad though, that I have someone I can trust to leave him with. How are your pets toward people? And what do you do if you go on vacation and can't take them with you?
I'm not entirely sure what to say now. I had all these questions I wanted to ask, but after what I have already written, it all seemed to leave my mind. Now I feel almost stupid. Things are too jumbled right now. Honestly, things aren't going so well at home for me right now.
I'm going to leave it at that.
I hope you have a good day, Izzy.
Sincerely,
Adam
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see I changed how the chapters are. I figure it makes a bit more sense this way so you know who wrote the letter before reading it.
Anyway, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.