The Girl

The Dungeon And The Boy

The orphanage was a four story brick building with dead grass in the front. It's smell was like cow manure, blood and vomit combined. When Margo first entered her new dungeon she left her stuff in the car. The first floor was made up with, a kitchen, dining room, computer room/ library, a playroom for little kids and a television room. the second floor was ages 0-7 the second 8-12 and the top floor 13-18. there were 18 rooms on the top three floors. Margos room was the last room on the left on the fourth floor. There was only stairs to geth up there. On the way down the hallway to her room, Margo saw a room she liked. The walls were painted black, the bedding green and the walls were covered in rock posters.

Margo's room had two twin beds, two medium sized dressers, and two nightstands. The walls were pink, the bedding had a purple flower pattern. Margo hated pink and purple. Good tihng she had two sets of black bedding. When bringing up her stuff, Margo recieved many looks. The punk boy with the black walls came outside of his room when he heard there was a new girl. he had messy black hair and a lip peircing.

Margo put her clothes in her dresser, her makeup on her nightstand and her My Chemical Romance stuff on top of her dresser. She sat on the twin sized bed for a minute before picking up her guitar and plugging it into the amp. She got halfway through the first chorus before she realized there was a boy at her door. Not just a boy, the punk boy.

"Your good." he said
"Thanks."
"What else can you play?"
"Lots of things."
"Cool, sooo.....I'm Dakoda." He said extending a black nail polished hand.
"Margo." She replied shaking with her own.
It was of course then that Mr.Miller arrived.
"Up to no good Dakoda?"
"Of course Mr.Miller, bye Margo." Dakoda walked out leaving Margo alone with the socail worker she was sure was unstable.
"We have some things to go over, Margo."
"Okay."
Margo didnt get a break over the next four hours she had to make an agreement with the head of the orphanage and Mr.Miller, and she didnt really want to.