Status: Thoughts?

The Misogynist

I Hate You

I sneered at the writhing woman below me, impatiently waiting for her to realise that there was no escape. Sometimes it took a while, but they always succumbed in the end. They had no choice.

This one I had picked up by the side of the road, outside the Catholic church. Those bible-loving freaks were far too trusting, so easy, and an obvious target.

I re-adjusted my grip on the woman's bony wrist, kicking her hard when she attempted again to escape.

The little bitch thought she could escape, did she? Thought she could beat me? Ha, what a joke. She's going nowhere if not the fiery pits of hell, and I'm more than happy to help her get there.

I had her pinned down against the rough concrete floor, sandwiched between two dumpsters and a weathered wall belonging to an office block.

We were out of sight, disturbed only by the woman's heavy breathing as she continued to struggle and the distant hum on passing traffic.

It felt like a whole new world, as per usual with these killings, and I relaxed and let myself drift into what I called the 'Murderer's State'. I detached myself from reality and let my inner demon swallow me up, take the control I readily gave to him.

I was ready.

The woman seemed to have accepted her fate.

'Let me go? I promise not to tell anyone... please d-don't rape me,' she stuttered, her braces making her voice sound thick and stupid.
I laughed harshly, but the laugh belonged to the demon inside me. I barely recognised it.

'Oh, I won't rape you girl. You think that's why you're here? Oh no, I wouldn't want to touch you.'

I spat after the last word, the globule of phlegm hitting her squarely on the forehead.

She shivered and stared up at me with her large doe eyes. I wasn't going to be dissuaded by her looks, they held no appeal for me. I leant back and watched in fascination as the spit slid down her face and came to a rest in her eye.

Blinking, she shook her head and I slapped her fiercely. That ugly cow deserved to suffer.

Using my body weight to hold her down, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my favourite knife, uncleansed since my last kill. I felt myself get aroused as I saw the blood stains and the memories from my previous kill came flooding back.

Her eyes widened as she took in the dried blood coating the blade and she began to whimper. Her cries only angered my more.

'No no no no! You shut up, cunt!'

My hand slid down to the growing bulge between my legs and I began to palm myself through the thin material. Touching myself just wasn't enough.

She took a deep breath and closed her mouth, focusing her gaze on the knife coming towards her chest. I ripped open her blouse, exposing her pale breasts which fought to escape from the hold of her small bra.

I cut through her bra, slicing it neatly into two pieces so they hung by her side and gripped the knife, making sure she had a clear view of what I was about to do to her.

Without hesitation, I brought the knife down and hacked off a breast in one fluid movement, enjoying the ear-splitting shriek she emitted.

I looked up and twisted my face into a smile, then raised my hand and slowly licked the blood from it, revelling in the metallic taste. She closed her eyes and carried on screaming, the blood flowing from her wound and staining the ground around her.

Taking advantage of her distraction, I unbuckled my belt and released my throbbing cock, moaning as I slipped my bloody hand around myself and began pumping, the object of my pleasure being her pain.

I paused and turned to the remaining breast, letting go of myself in order to hold her shaking body still. She squirmed, still screaming, and to clarify what I was about to do I picked up the slab of tender flesh and placed it by her head, so she could look at it. I wanted it to remind her that she was a disgrace to humanity. She had no right on this planet. She shouldn't be here, no woman should..

I had worked myself up into a rage. Giving up with the knife, I tossed it carelessly to one side and began to pummel the woman relentlessly with my bloodied fists, cutting off her cries with a sharp blow to her mouth.

Blood gushed from between her slack jaws, the lower jaw dislocated and hanging loose, leaving her with a permanently surprised expression. I praised myself for delivering such a good punch, before launching back in with a volley of hard thumps to her head and neck. The last punch left her face broken and unrecognisable.

I sat back to appreciate my work, taking in the lacerated skin oozing fresh blood, and the bloodshot eyes struggling to stay open.
I moaned once more as my hand accidentally brushed my hard-on, but resisted the urge to jerk myself off there and then. I had a job to finish.

She gurgled at me, blood bubbling through her lips and she stopped struggling. Her hands dropped to her sides and she stared at me, a silent plea for help.

It only made me hornier.

I laughed at her.

'Bitch! You deserve what you get.'

A single tear trickled down her cheek, merging with the blood which covered every available inch of her skin.

I frowned. If she was able to cry, I clearly hadn't done a very good job. Seeing her attempt to speak, I kept a hand on her chest below the wound and stood up.

She feebly tried to roll over to get up, so I raised my foot and stamped on her head. Hard.

She screamed again, a raw sound of pure pain as her head collapsed from the pressure. Blood pumped freely from either side of her cracked skull, brain matter visible through the gaping crack.

I stamped again and again until her head was nothing but mush, overcome with rage.

Rage towards women, the whole female special. It was their fault that this woman before me was dead, all their fault. I knew I would never be truly happy until all females were wiped out. Extinct.

I collapsed next to the corpse, feeling the anger temporarily diminish. I was exhausted, but I couldn't just leave the body here.

She... she was dead wasn't she? I looked at her face and saw that there was no chance she could have survived.

One eyeball stared up lifeless into the sky, whilst the other had split and deflated. Her matter hair covered the lower part of her face, concealing the damage I had inflicted.

I smiled and dropped my trousers to my ankles.

Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? [=