Sequel: Live In Reality
Status: All done...for now! Maybe an epilogue if you lovelies would like one! Comment and let me know!

Not So Honest Perfection

Chapter 14 (edited)

Not So Honest Perfection

Sidney couldn’t believe he had let her get away. He couldn’t believe he had let her just flat out walk away. Seeing the hurt in her eyes killed him. Lenore was right; he should have been honest with her from the get-go.

*****

Lenore had acted on pure adrenaline. Sidney had gotten her upset and her decision had been made in a snap-second. Did she regret it? She didn’t know. Lenore wasn’t really sure of anything expect for the fact that she was out of mint chocolate chip ice cream and that she really didn’t want to go to the store.

******

He couldn’t take it. He couldn’t take thinking about Lenore. He threw himself totally and completely into hockey. It showed on the ice. But what the cameras didn’t see was how he acted off the ice. They didn’t show the sad look in his eyes or the sluggish motions of his day-to-day activities. And if anyone off the team noticed, they attributed it to the grueling play-offs.

*****

Lenore chose to ignore it. She chose to ignore everything that had happened. She found an excuse not to attend the interviews and photo shoots that she had arranged, something about a mixture of exhaustion and a sinus infection. She wasn’t only lying to herself, but to everyone else too. Maybe Sidney had been right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short, but I just needed to cover everything that was going on with Lenore and Sidney. So what do you think is up with them? Will they get back together? Or not? I think I might actually finish this today! We'll see how fast I can get everything written. Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!