Sequel: Live In Reality
Status: All done...for now! Maybe an epilogue if you lovelies would like one! Comment and let me know!

Not So Honest Perfection

Chapter 3 (edited)

Not So Honest Perfection

Lenore stood in the parking lot much later that night, just enjoying the quiet. It didn’t last long.

A door swung open behind her and before she could react, it hit her.

“Shit,” a voice muttered. “I’m so sorry. Are you okay?”

Lenore stumbled away from the door. “I’m fine, just fine, thanks.”

“Are you sure?” the door swinger asked.

Lenore sighed and looked up. ‘Shit,’ she thought.

Sidney Crosby stood in front of her, his hands on her shoulders.

She nodded, unsure of how her voice would sound.

“You’re Lenore Chambres, right? You sat at my table?” he asked making small talk.

“I am and I did,” Lenore nodded. “Your waiter-ing wasn’t half-bad, I might add.”

Sidney smirked. “Well thanks. Hey, I owe you. The boys are all going to a party at Marc-Andre’s house. You want to come?”

Lenore hesitated. Did she want to go? Hell yes. The past few months have been about her having fun and living in the moment, as you never knew when it would all end. But should she go? Hell no.

“If you’re sure they won’t mind me coming,” Lenore said as she began walking to her car.

“Please,” Sidney said with a wave of his hand. “A beautiful girl showing up unexpectedly at a party? They’ll be thrilled.”

“Well when you put it that,” she giggled. “I’d love to come.”

“Great,” Sidney smiled. “Follow me in your car. The house isn’t too far.”

Lenore honestly didn’t know what she was getting herself into. But if you’re going to try and have fun, then why bother being honest with yourself?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I'm sorry. But the next chapter will be pretty long and will have a nice balance of dialogue and description. You'll get to know Lenore a little better and find out about what she's been doing while having 'fun' the past few months. What are your thoughts so far? Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!