State of Love and Trust.

Chapter One.

I woke up on Saturday morning to the sound of somebody knocking on my bedroom window, I knew it was Eddie because he was pretty much the only person I knew that didn't live with me. Plus, he did this almost everyday. Sometimes he would crawl in my window and sleep beside me, other times he would come really early in the morning and wake me up. He always left before my parents woke up though.

As usual, I roll out of the bed grudgingly and unlock the window. He pushes it open from the outside, and when I saw the silly grin on his face any grudge I held for being waken up at 5:30 was gone. He shakes the rain out of his curls and takes off his wet jacket before wrapping his arms around my waist, he starts to kiss me but I stop him.

"I've got a cold, you don't want to be sick before the tour," I say quietly.

He shrugs, "I don't care."

With that he plants a soft kiss on my lips before flopping down on my bed, I laid down beside him. As we lay face to face my fingers played with his hair while he told me all about the places they would be going through out the tour.

"It's going to be great, we're seriously going all over the United States. We want to get some interest in the band before we put the album out," Eddie goes on excitedly. He said something else about one of the venues before I felt myself drift back to sleep.

When I woke up he was gone as quickly as he had shown up, beside the pillow was a note that read:

Meet me at Elizabeth's Cafe at noon, I've got something I need to ask you!

I fold the note up and tuck it away in my night stand, it was already 11:30. As I quickly got dressed I came up with ways to dodge my parents, they all seemed like lame plans and all the worry was pointless. I still thought it out though, because I thought everything out.