Status: Active! :)

Dark Side

Prologue.

I bit my lip harder than I had before, I broke skin within seconds, the metallic taste of blood found my tongue as I swallowed. I can't do this any longer. My thoughts rang again, they wouldn't stop. I didn't know what was happening to me. I thought I had better control than this. He'd helped me conquer this sickness of mine, and now it was coming at me full-force. Why? I could have done better, I could have been stronger than this, but I wasn't, it was too much for me. My body couldn't handle it. They knew my secret, and it made me sicker than ever. It made me want to die. I slid myself on the bathroom floor, with the razor in my hand. I felt a tear slide down my burning cheeks, and then another one, they were coming fast than before, but I kept the sobs in my throat, I couldn't let them escape now. My hand shook as I grasped the sharp metal tightly and pushed it onto my wrist. Horizontal for stitches, vertical for the morgue. A small smile came to my lips, before it disappeared as I began to dig the razor into my skin. There was a small pinch at first, and once I started to slice myself more, the pain disappeared, it turned into ecstasy, the pure bliss of this feeling numbed me from head to toe. I dragged it deeper, the blood almost pouring out now.

You're so stupid.

How could you date this fat ass? She's not worth it!

She's not even pretty.

Harry, you're dating a psycho!

I bit my lip again as the words of his fans came rushing into my head. I cried, loudly, the pain getting so much worse now. I too the razor, the next deep cut took me into a feeling of false hope, I'm free.

Lana, you're free! I could decide how to respond, maybe I just couldn't now. I couldn't feel anything anymore. My eyes stared at the blood that dripped like a slow waterfall, down my wrist and onto the floor. My mom was going to kill me for staining her rug. I'll already be dead. Oh well, I smirked to myself as the beads of sweat began to appear on my forehead. My breathing began to cut in and out, the blood poured more, I could feel myself falling in and out of consciousness. And then I heard it. The banging on the doors. His voice calling my name. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys, I'm back!
I'm finally writing again, and it's good to be back.
I hope you guys enjoy, this is just a preview before it all really starts.

I will post the first chapter when I get subscribers, comments, etc.
Thank you guys, I hope you enjoy this.
xx