Status: Comment if you're happy with the way this is written! If you're not happy with it, then let me know and I'll try and make it better for you!

Accidents Happen

Oops...

THE CHARACTER OF PRINCE HARRY AND ANY OTHER ROYAL FAMILY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, AS THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE. ;)

***********************

Victoria Williams, Tori to her friends, was a 25-year-old London based student. She had a 24-year-old best friend named Joanna, who worked three doors down from the library where Tori worked, in a clothing store. Tori's parents lived together with her younger sister, Kelly (16), in a small cottage on the outskirts of London. Joanna's father passed away when she was just 9, as a result she had grown up with 4 brothers and just her mum.

Both Joanna and Tori loved watching the Royal Family; the charity events, the luncheons, the odd ball here and there. It didn't matter what it was, they would watch together. Joanna thought she was in love with Prince William, and was devastated when she heard that he was engaged to be married to Miss Kate Middleton. And so, she moved on to Prince Henry, Harry to most people. Tori agreed Harry was good-looking, but had never understood the way Joanna thought she felt about him.

***********************

Tori awoke to her phone ringing in her ear, unreasonably loud. She fumbled around her bedside table for a few seconds before grasping the small object and pressing her thumb down on the 'answer' button. Bringing it to her ear she complained in a grumpy voice, "What?"

"Tori!" she heard Joanna's voice sounding shrill and excited.

Tori groaned, annoyed and sleepy. "Anna, c'mon. What on Earth are you calling me for? It's like 4 in the morning."

"It's 8am, Tor. You should be up by now, we've got the pageant to get to in an hour!" Joanna squealed.

When she thought about the cold that was awaiting her when she crawled out of bed Tori almost had second thoughts about going to the Royal Parade that her and her blonde best friend had been planning for weeks. After a couple of seconds of doubting, she came to a conclusion; there was no way in the world she could miss this.

"I know, I know," she finally sighed. "Fine, I'm getting up now."

"Great!" Joanna sounded happy. "I'll be at your house in an hour, and you had better be ready!"

"YES, Anna. I'm going to hang up now. Goodbye."

After placing her phone back on the set of drawers next to her bed, Victoria took a deep breath and flung the covers off of her body, exposing it to the cold. She had lived in London her whole life, and even now wasn't used to it.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," she chanted, when she couldn't find her robe to wrap around herself. "Oh, bollocks. Fuck, shit, fuckery, balls," she cursed savagely, before spotting the robe on the floor under a pile of dirty clothes. "Ahh!" she sighed in relief as she wrapped it around her slim body. She decided that breakfast could wait, but the hot shower could not.

***********************

"Do you want to know what I think? I think this is going to be the best day of my life. What if Harry looks at me?!" Joanna squealed behind the wheel of her green Austin Mini.

"I don't know, what if Harry looks at you?" Tori laughed. "You need to keep calm or you'll scare him away!"

"You're such a spoil sport sometimes!" Joanna giggled as she drove around the side streets trying to find a park. "God, I hope we can find somewhere close; if we have to walk too far we might not make it in time to see the Royals! Jesus, that's why we came. Come on, come on, come on..." she murmured as she craned her neck to look for a parking space.

The brunette laughed at her friend and shook her head. "You'll get to see your Prince, Anna," she paused, watching a car pull out of a space. "Oi, Jo, park there quick!" she pointed.

Joanna made a small noise in the back of her throat and quickly pulled her little car into the space, after which she did an enthusiastic victory dance.

"Oh, come on," Tori said fondly. "Who was the one worried about not getting there on time?" she smirked.

It took them fifteen minutes to get a good spot near the front of the crowd, right on the edge of the road that the parade was being held. There was a length of red rope separating the audience from the road, but the girls could clearly see the Royals make their way toward them.

Tori had always thought both of the Princes attractive, but had been drawn to Harry since the first picture she had seen of him. Therefore, when she saw him walking a mere five meters away, one could say that she was a little breathless. His flaming red hair was a mess, but an organized one. His cheeks were lightly flushed from the cold but he was beaming from ear to ear.

Victoria too was busy looking at the Prince's face to notice the bag being thrown at his feet until he toppled over the rope, pulling her down with him.

"Ah, sorry!" he gasped, his face red from embarrassment. "I, um..." he trailed off, looking down at her shocked face. "Sorry," he grinned sheepishly, climbing to his feet and holding a hand out to help her up. "Need a hand?"

Victoria bit her lip and allowed him to help her up. "Oops," she smiled, brushing her clothes off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Victoria is wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/accidents_happen_whoops/set?id=50775593
Joanna, trying to impress, is wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=50870646
Harry, his royal hotness himself, is wearing this: http://static.poponthepop.com/images/gallery/prince-harry-suit-photo_532x664.jpg

------

With all of that said and done, I'm a lot happier with this one than the other. Feedback is always nice!
Thanks for actually taking the time to read this, it means a lot :)

This is what I imagine Victoria looking like, sort of: http://wonder-woman.blogimagine.com/uploads/brittany_snow_galler_1091.jpg

- Caitlin x