Status: Comment if you're happy with the way this is written! If you're not happy with it, then let me know and I'll try and make it better for you!

Accidents Happen

Agree to Disagree

Victoria and Harry had lapsed into a comfortable silence, sitting around the spindly table. They had talked about so many things; Victoria's family, Harry's family, they had touched the subject of his mother, they spoke about Joanna and her past, their favorite foods, and so many more things, that Tori had completely forgotten about her best friend sitting just inside the doors.

Suddenly, Harry piped up, "I've got to go."

"That's all right. Could you should us the way out?"

"I offered you tea and didn't give you any! I'm so rude, and I'm so sorry, but I really do need to go. What's your last name? I might need to contact you later."

"Oh, um, Williams.Victoria Williams," she stuttered as she made her way back into the room that Joanna had been sitting in by herself for ten minutes. She felt bad, leaving her friend alone for that long while she was off talking to a prince.

"Are we leaving?" Joanna said crossly.

"Yes," the Brunette whipped her head around to face her friend.

As she turned her head back to the prince she saw him raise his eyebrows.

"Sorry," she said softly, bowing her head.

"It's fine," he gave Victoria a tiny smile before he led both of the women through the palace once more.

As they were walking back, Tori took the time to notice small details, such as paintings and wallpapers, statues and carvings on doors. It was all rather beautiful, but most of all she thought it was big. She couldn't imagine living in something so vast, with only a few staff to clean and attend to the occupants. Still, it was nice. She was just thinking that she could stare at everything all day when they reached the entrance.

"This is where I leave you," Harry spoke in his best dramatic voice, holding a hand to his heart.

"Well, I guess we can cope on our own for now," Tori broke into a grin and punched the prince lightly on the arm. "This was fun."

"I suppose we'll just have to do it again. I'll be in contact soon."

Before she could say "what", he was gone.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Joanna snapped on the way back to the car.

"What are you talking about?" Victoria asked, confused.

"You and 'Prince Harry'," she stared straight ahead with an irritated look.

"What about us? You were the one who decided to stay inside the room!"

"You know how I feel about smoking," she retorted, finally turning her head in Tori's direction. "I've always loved the royals, I've always had a thing for both the Prince's, and now when I finally get to meet the only available prince left, you go and take him away from me."

Tori stared at the blonde in disbelief before losing her cool. "Is that really what you think? That I'm taking him away from you? You're making it sound like it's my fault he smokes, that it's my fault he might like me. We went outside to have a cigarette, came back in and you started being a bitch," she shouted, completely forgetting that she had spent an extra hour outside having a nice little chat with him.

Joanna didn't answer and when they reached her car, she jumped in without a word. The car ride home was unbearably awkward for both of them. Tori couldn't stop thinking about the things Joanna had said to her. Did she really think that Victoria would hurt her friend like Joanna thought she was? Besides, as far as she had observed over the years Joanna had just liked observing the royals. She had known her friend was infatuated with the Royal family, but how was she to know that Joanna had wanted to get together with one of the princes?

She pulled up outside of Tori's house and stared straight ahead. "Please get out."

"Joanna-"

"Please."

She sighed and thought it best to talk about it later, when Joanna had managed to calm herself down. With this in mind, she slowly made her way to her front door, listening as Joanna drove herself home. This was a big mess, and Victoria needed to fix it.

She threw her bag on the couch and collapsed next to it, switching the television on. She flicked channels for a few minutes, before glimpsing something completely unexpected on the screen: herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know! It's a short one again! Sorry. I'll try harder next time! After all, this was just me rewriting something I had originally thought to be different. The next chapter will be fresh out of my mind. Wish me luck!

- Caitlin x