Messing With My Head

Eyeball Mirrors

Bailey's point of view

I knew Harry was just trying to win the staring competition when he told me he was in love with me, but I will gladly admit that I was about to choke - I would've been flattered if it weren't a joke of course but still...

Other than that the planeride has been filled with awkwardness and tension - I get the feeling that neither of the girlfriends like me, or at least they don't bother getting to know me which makes me wonder what the guys have told them about me.

"So, Bailey, I haven't heard a lot about you. Who are you?" Danielle, Liam's girlfriend, smiles at me.

"I'm Bailey, you just stated it. What more is there to know about me." I reply shortly, trying to get away from this awkward conversation. I hate when conversations take place at a location where I can't possibly get away from the other person.

"Well, no shit, how do you know Harry?" She replies, sipping her drink carefully - I think that if I keep this up long enough I should be able to piss her off at some point.

I think she'd be really nice if she honestly wanted to get to know me, right now though I have a feeling I have my walls up for a reason. I don't trust her or Eleanor simply because of the looks they've been giving me ever since we met up with the boys.

"I met Harry through Louis." Eleanor's face lights up, as if she has one of those 'aha'-moments. She probably finally put the pieces together that I'm the girl Lou spent so much time with when he was only in Doncaster for three days.

"You're the Harry Potter girl. Hazza was pretty impressed by you." My response to her is just simply shrugging, carefully turning away from her to look at Harry. He's sound asleep, his mouth slightly open and his hands in his lap. He looks like a toddler and it's just too cute.

The flight was finally over and done with, but now came the worst part of all - the cabride to the hotel we were staying at. "I don't care who rides with who, but I wanna be in the same car as you." I mumble into Harry's ear, clinging to his arm carefully. He looks down on me and smiles, kissing the top of my head before pulling me into the car. Leaving the other six out there to fend for themselves - I never got why people tend to make such a big deal out of a car ride. You just sit by someone, sometimes squeezed against someone and then you look around sometimes awkwardly whistling a melody. A melody that sometimes could be related to that song the little birds sing on the first day of spring - I'm in a good mood today, can you tell?

Eventually Louis joined us in the car, sitting down next to me. What's with me getting squeezes in between these two all the time.

I smack his leg and squeeze it, making him laugh and restst his arm over my shoulders. "Getting awfully close there, Tomlinson." He simply smiles at me.

"Yes, I missed you." I can't stop my eyes from rolling in their casket at his insincere words. I'm trying to bite my tongue, but I can't keep the words from leaving my mouth.

"Do you think I'm a little doormat, Louis?" I say, shrugging his arm off my shoulders. "You leave, then come back, then leave again... You then get all touchy with me? What am I supposed to make out of all of this?" Zayn, Louis' black haired band mate had just joined us in the van - raising his eyebrow at my little fit.

"I think you're weird." I laugh as Zayn points his finger at my face.

"Pointing at people isn't nice." He winks at me as a reply than changes his attention back to Lou.

"So, Lou, you didn't answer the nerdy Harry Potter girl?" Being called Harry Potter girl for the second time in one day just makes me feel even more awkward, but Harry being the great friend he is groans loudly opening his mouth to speak.

"She's my ex-girlfriend. Her name is Bailey." Louis mumbles before Harry even gets the chance.

"Oh man, I could've sworn it was you and Hazza." Zayn points between me and Harry making me gasp.

"No, thank you. Harry is a Nord on Skyrim, that's just a big no-no for me." A smile creeps onto my lips as Zayn's mouth drops onto the seat.

"You're a gamer? An actual gamer... One that knows how to work a damn controller, one that doesn't squeal during an attack in Resistance?" I nod my head making him smile brightly as he grabs my face, holding it gently in between his two hands. "You're an angel." A laugh falls from my lips as he pulls his hands back, laughing as well.

"Hey, I'm just curious but were you staring at your own reflection in my eyeballs?" He raises his eyebrow at me, immediately giving Harry and Lou a questioning look which clearly gets answered when Harry gives me a brofist.

"You set her up for this, didn't you?" Harry nods, proud of himself as he gets a high five from Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler... but if it cheers any of you up... the next chapter will include this:
Rage Faces Drinking Game!

Also, thank you for the six people that already subscribed to Bright Eyes & Crooked Smiles IT'S DEFINITELY WORTH IT.

Promise that the next chapters will be going up again! Promise promise promise! It's gonna be good from now on ;)