Messing With My Head

Tears Don't Fall pt. 1

A grin spreads across my face as I put the straw to my lips, eyeing Louis as his eyes slide down my body – checking me out from head to toe. “Like what you see?” I slur into his ear, letting my lips brush over his ear as I let my whole body mass lean against him. He shifts his feet around to regain balance as he wraps his arms around my waist.

“You know I love what I see.” He mumbles turning his head to me. He carefully leans his forehead against mine and flicks his eyes between my lips and eyes, I decide making the first move is what might be best. I slowly lean into him and grin as he follows my lead. It seems to take forever but that moment our lips meet each other’s forcefully an indescribable feeling shoots through my body. He pushes his tongue between my lips, playfully pressing his against mine and before I know it I’m on his lap running my fingers rapidly through his brown hair.

My eyes widen as I finally realize what the feeling in my stomach is… guilt. Guilt because he has a girlfriend. Guilt because I know I shouldn’t be doing this. Guilt because I know I’m fooling myself.

I pull away from him, tears filling my eyes as my fingers unravel from his hair. I hit my fists on his chest, mumbling some cuss words before running off to my cabin. Seconds later I can already hear his footsteps coming after me. “Bails, wait… come on don’t do this whole dramatic exit? You’re better than that, you’re not a girly girl like that.”

I bite my lip and shake my head looking up at Louis through my tear filled eyes. This vacation had started out so amazing and somehow it had turned disastrous. “Just go away.” I sigh as tears roll down my cheeks, pushing him away from me. Wiping my sleeve under my nose, I slowly drop my body on the bed – curling into a little ball. “GO AWAY!” I yell out at him, pulling the pillow close to my chest.

“I didn’t mean for it to sound like that… Bails, I’m sorry.” Louis pleads me but I just shake my head, all I want is for him to go away. He’s such a hypocrite. He’d never let me get hurt… what a joke! He’s done a nice job at hurting me plenty. “Bailey, come on. Don’t be all dramatic with me.” An audible sigh makes its way out of his mouth, making me groan.

“Stop telling me not to be dramatic. You should be the one acting dramatic Louis! I fucking love you, I have since God knows when and you’ve been abusing that for the past two years or something. How sick are you?! Do you not get enough attention from little girls that would gladly get on their knees for you?! Some of them are so small they wouldn’t even have to get on their knees.” A smirk breaks through on his face, only fueling my anger. “What are you smirking about, Tomlinson?! How much you fucking hurt me? Oh yes, I bet you fucking enjoy that don’t you! You’re the biggest mistake I EVER MADE.” I scream, throwing the pillow at him.
I think it’s safe to say that in this moment and time, I’ve lost all self-control.

“One… you’re cute when you get angry.” A groan escapes my lips as I get up to slap his shoulder, he immediately takes the opportunity to grab my shoulders and make sure I see that smug grin on his lips. “And two, I have fans that are your age too Bails. And three, I’m sorry but it’s the alcohol?”

My eyes almost roll out their caskets as I try to wiggle my way out of his grasp. “Just go away. The alcohol, you’re sober enough now.” He laughs bitterly, pulling his hands off my arms abruptly. “ Are you kidding me Bailey?! You’re so much better aren’t you?! You’re sober right now too. So don’t bitch at me. It’s not because I’m in a relationship that I’m the only one to blame. Don’t be so fucking stuck up.” He grumbles at me angrily, before walking out – throwing the first thing he can get his hands on onto the ground. Everything seems to go in slow motion as I watch him throw the picture frame to the ground, the pieces shatter in all different directions.

5 hours prior ~

“I think we should just go out, have a nice time and have a drink. I brought a drinking game!” I exclaim excitedly and it doesn’t take long for all of the boys the join me.

“Yes PLEASE!” Zayn screams, grabbing my bag – going through it rapidly probably looking for the drinking game.

“It’s not a pocket drinking game, Zayn.” Harry laughs, grabbing my bag from him and handing it back to me making me smile in the process. “It’s actually just something I printed out. It’s the rage faces drinking game.” A laugh fall from my lips as I awkwardly grab the paper game out of my bag, handing it to Danielle. She shrugs, looking down at it – smiling softly at some of the points on the game.

Niall immediately jumps up, roaring in excitement. “Oh man! I’ve wanted to play that ever since I first saw it!” He grasps the paper out of Danielle’s hand, pressing his lips against it smiling happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
This is part 1, part 2 will be updates later tonight (titled: They Crash Around Me).
I got the whole idea for this chapter from that line from BFMV. Haha, I had quite the writersblock.
Enjoy the drama? Thanks to the fifty people subscribing.
THANKS FOR THE TEN PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBED TO BRIGHT EYES & CROOKES SMILES