Messing With My Head

They Crash Around Me pt. 2

5 hours prior ~

Eventually it was just me and the guys playing the drinking game – Danielle and Eleanor didn’t feel like drinking too much, they wanted to go explore which everyone understood. In a country like this one, who wouldn’t wanna go explore at night? But I will always choose alcohol over other activities. The best things happen when someone’s drunk.
“We all have to drink before we roll the dice… does that mean every time we roll the dice, or just the first time?” Harry mumbles filling our shot glasses with Bacardi.

“Watch out guys, we’re dealing with a badass over here!” I point out as Harry takes a sip from the bottle, a smirk spreads on his lips as he tries not to laugh while downing the liquor.
“I love that meme.” Niall mumbles, before grabbing the dice. “Where’s my dice! I wanna go first!” He looks around nervously, before rapidly grabbing the dice out of the palm of my hand. He throws the dice onto the table, we all watch nervously as a three appears, he jumps up excitedly grabbing two shot glasses. I lick my lips as I watch him pour the liquor down his throat, anxiously waiting until it’s my turn.

“My turn, right?” Louis asks while squeezing in between me and Niall, making me pout and ‘accidentally’ place my elbow between his ribs. “You can elbow me in my ribs all you want, this is my seat now babe.” He smiles before resting his arm around my shoulder.
He grabs the dice and throws a one – making everyone shout in excitement. “1. All players drink”. Everyone grabs a glass, except for Lou who grabs two, and downs it immediately. “Well, the mood is set already.” Zayn smiles while handing me the dice.

I press my lips onto the dice before throwing it, my anxious facial expression slowly fading as I notice that the six I threw isn’t any good. “6. All players drink except you”. I watch as everyone grabs a glass, pouting as they all down their little shot of Bacardi. “You got one for rolling the dice… we have to drink before we roll!” Louis points out, both him and Niall then agree that we should start the game over – which Harry and Zayn don’t agree with.

“I still think I should’ve been allowed to go first.” Zayn pouts as he watches Niall down his shot and throw the dice, rolling himself a three. He immediately grabs another glass, downing it. “Look, Harry can’t even keep up.” A giggle falls from my lips as I watch Zayn cross his arms over his chest as he watches Lou grab his shot.
Louis kisses the dice then laugh in my direction. “Stop making fun of me!” I complain, hitting his shoulder softly – making him drop the dice, now that’s what I’d like to call Karma!
The dice drops onto the table, rolling a four for himself. “4. The player to your left drinks”, again it’s Niall’s turn to drink – to much dismay of both Louis and Zayn.

I grab my shot, downing it quickly before grabbing the dice – once again rolling a six. “This dice is bewitched!” I complain as I watch everyone grab a shot for themselves, I slowly hand the dice to Zayn who smiles at the sight of me pouting.
He looks down at what he rolled and smiles, seeing a three for himself. He grabs two shots, downing them both quickly before handing the dice over to Harry proudly.

At this point, Niall already won the game because he got to thirty and couldn’t read what it said anymore – he’s pretty much passed down on the couch while me and the other guys are still playing. Zayn had reached the end already but sadly he had more spaces where others should drink than himself so he ended up going back to the start.
We also switched to Whiskey now instead of rum because let’s be honest, it doesn’t get interesting until Jack Daniels is involved. “If Harry can read it at the end, we’re getting José here!” Zayn slurs, pointing to Harry while he throws the dice out of sight. Instead of looking for the dice he screams he threw a five. “24. Either tell a joke or drink 4”
“What’s it gonna be, alcoholic?” He shakes his head rapidly at Harry trying to hand him four shot. “A joke it is then.”

“What… no… what do you give… yes! I remember! What do you give the mean Italian cook?” We all give him a puzzles look, shrugging. “No! The pizza baker!” We shrug again and watch as he holds his stomach laughing. “A PIZZA MIND!” He screams laughing making everyone raise an eyebrow or two.
The only laugh that falls from our lips is when Harry shoves two shots in his hands. “You get half off for trying.”
He pouts and mumble something incoherent under his breath before happily pouring the shots down his throat.

Harry grabs the dice rolling a four – ending him on the 12th box. “12. All players go back 1 space and complete the field”. We all move one step back landing Lou on 10. ‘The player of the game drinks 3” and Harry on 11, “All girls drink”. I grab four shots downing them before Zayn starts completing his field.
He grabs a shot and downs it while throwing the dice rolling a two. “Player who is closest to finish drinks”, he laughs before grabbing himself another shot. We’re all hopelessly behind on Zayn, but then again… Harry is doing his second round and is still ahead of me and Lou.

I lean against Louis, trying to grab myself another shot. We gave up on playing the game and just started drinking. It just isn’t as much fun if you’re trying desperately to read something.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is part two! SORRY IT'S SO LATE.
But, part three will be up tonight. Titled: I'm an addict for dramatics, I confuse the two for love pt. 3

Keep those recommendations, subscriptions & comments coming please!
ALSO CHECK OUT BRIGHT EYES & CROOKED SMILES A Harry Styles fanfic, first chapter is up. Second will be soon, I'm writing the third!