Messing With My Head

Sickening Butterflies

"Stop talking about the past, the present or the future. I'm just sick of this, okay?! My life was so much easier when you were not around. I had everything going well for me, you come and break it all down. Why don't you just stop? Stay away from me!" Tears well up in my eyes as the words of anger come flying out of his mouth.
I was never one to understand how you can be so incredibly rude, even just out of anger... I'll never understand how you can say the words that you know will hurt the one you love - with that exact purpose.

"That's um... Wow Louis, didn't know you had it in you to be such an asshole to my face - since you usually choose to ignore me and all." A smirk slowly spreading on my lips as the bitchy words leave my mouth, they do leave a bitter taste but the words he just said make bitter taste awfully sour today.
I really like sour things, oh the amazing taste of sour candy... Or lemons! Sour... Sour, sour.

My finger slowly intertwined with his as we walked down the beach, our ankles in the water. "Do you wanna go back yet?" I shake my head, unwillingly tightening my grip on his hand making him chuckle.

"It's okay, doll face. I was just checking. I don't mind being alone with you here." I smile, letting my body relax against him carefully. "Would you like to talk about it?" I shake my head no before sitting down on the sand, letting my feet rest in the water.

"There they are!" A laugh falls from my lips as I watch a hyper blonde skipping towards us, then jumping up and dropping his body onto the sand. "Hey, what are you two love birds up to?"
Closely behind him trails the last person I wanna see right now - Louis, he is joined by Zayn though who makes every situation better by just smiling. So I can't say it's a horrible situation but it could've been better - as in, without Lou.

"When did we become love birds?" I raise an eyebrow at Niall when he replies with a shrug, pulling Louis down to the ground by his leg and then having Lou do the same to Zayn.

"I don't know, I just wanted to check... If you two would've reacted all shocked I would've been like 'BUSTED' but I guess not." Niall shrugs while playing in the sand, drawing small patterns with the tip of his pointing finger.

"No, we're just friend, Nialler. But nice try though, keep it up." In reply, he looks up and winks at me quickly.

"Can I talk to you?" Louis slowly gets up, not even awaiting my reply which only makes me feel socially pressured to go with him. Even though I really don't want to, I guess I have no choice. It'd be best for the sake of this vacation too, I feel bad for all the drama even though the boys don't seem to care too much.
I slowly nod, getting up - keeping a distance between the two of us as we walk away from the boys. I quickly look back, smiling at Harry but his eyes are on my butt. To grasp his attention, I wave my hand in front of my ass making him blush and blow me a kiss.

Do you know that moment when you get that sick, twisting feeling in your stomach? As if your body is about to make weird movements and it leaves you feeling slightly sick. No? It's commonly known as 'butterflies'... Butterflies a simple blowing kiss from Harry caused me to get.

"Can we be friends? Just friends, like you and Harry. A nice friendship." A laugh falls from my lips at the irony of his words. Maybe Harry and I aren't the best example of a friendship me and Lou should maintain right now, but then again - he doesn't know that.

"Oh, eh, sure. I'll try, for the sake of this trip and such." I mumble, carefully letting my eyes dart off to the three boys in the sand - now joined by Liam, Eleanor and Danielle.
He smiles in reply, grabbing my hand forcefully before pulling me back over to the others where Eleanor is already eyeing the both of us suspiciously. Can't really blame her, especially not with Louis holding my hand like that.

I sit down where I sat previously, sad to see that there's no butt print of mine - but any kind of negative emotion I felt vanishes when Harry leans into me, whispering in my ear to ask how it went.
His warm breath tickles my skin, making me giggle - which might not have been the best idea because now all eyes are on us. "Hazza, keep your tongue out of the poor girl's ear." Liam laughs, making Harry roll his eyes and shrug - with a grin spread across his face of course.
Why do I get the feeling Harry isn't the the type of guy to deny anything?

We all decided to head back to the pool and have a nice dinner. That dinner turned into me and Niall having a food eating contest - it wasn't necessarily who ate the quickest, more who ate the most but we currently were both eating the exact same amount of food.
Everyone else had given up on the large meal but both of us could still fit an awful lot in our stomachs. "I swear, you're a cow. You must have four stomachs else I don't get how a girl can eat this much. Respect!" Niall mumbles while chewing on a piece of chicken, holding out his fist waiting for me to give in.

"You too, man." I say while filling up my mouth with everything on my plate, I don't care how disgusting it looks. It's food.
Next to me - I can softly hear Harry chuckling as he watches us eat. Liam and Danielle are still watching as well but as for Lou, Zayn and Eleanor... They took off somewhere. And for the first time in a long while, I don't care for it. I don't miss him, I'm at peace with the friendship we're going to be building on.

During the flight home, somehow, I had ended up sitting at a window with Louis next to me. I'm not exactly afraid of flying, but sitting at the window reminds me an awful lot of Final Destination. That movie is the reason I don't wanna go to a tanning salon either.
"Are you scared?" He whispers in my ear, rubbing my knee carefully as I nod my head in response. "Don't be, nothing's going to happen. I'll be here for you, if you need something just ask." I mouth him a soundless 'thank you' before taking a sip of my water bottle.

After we took off, the plane shook a little which had made me grab Louis' hand - and somehow my hand stayed in his the whole time. He occasionally played with my fingers, which I considered a sign that his fingers were getting tingly just like mine. But even though the tingly feeling in our fingers, we still held on as we watched Bridesmaids which was playing on the screen.
Looking around quickly, I notice that Danielle and Liam are cuddled up with each other - sleeping like a cliché happy couple and it's just too adorable. Zayn is watching the movie, probably half asleep since the only time his eyes seem fully open is when the movie gets loud.
Eleanor and Harry are having a deep conversation and when my eyes finally land on that gorgeous blonde he's staring right back at me - making me jump in my seat a little.
My reaction then automatically making him laugh and Louis just gives the both of us a confused, sleepy looking, look.

"Louis?" I whisper in his ear, slowly poking his cheek making him stir a little. "Oh Loooooouuuuuuis." I purr gently, when I still don't get a reaction out of him I make the tip of my finger wet in my mouth - making Niall laugh already, because let's face it. Great minds think alike. A smirk plays on my lips as I push my finger in his ear making him jump up and look at me with disgust.

"Can't a guy get some peace around you?" He mumbles making me giggle, in response he just rests his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, tickle me. That'll give you more rest." I mumble, trying to keep my spasms to a minimum. I'm very sensitive in my neck, very ticklish. Lou knows that all too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
44 comments? REALLY?! :( fine. Another chapter.

Last chapter I got a lot of Bailey & Harry should date comments...
so I thought let's do a poll. If you comment please add your vote!

WANTED: 15 comments = a total of 59!