Messing With My Head

Hazza Butterflies

Arriving at the airport caused a huge amount of stress for all of us, we had to get our bags and the guys' while they were getting asked for a photo by people and then the paparazzi was there with their damn flashing lights. It was annoying as hell!
A sigh falls from my lips as I finally put down Louis' last bag. "Thanks." Eleanor smiles at me as she hands me Niall and Harry's bags.

Eleanor, Danielle and I walk off to look for the boys. The moment Lou sees Eleanor, he pulls her into a kiss. Pressing his lips against hers in a passionate manner, which she is faintly responding to. That's what you get for being a cheater, Lou.
I walk up to Niall and Harry, interrupting a fan picture - because let's face it... Nothing is as much fun as walking into the frame of a picture, especially when you know the important person in it so they don't give a fuck.
The girls that were clinging to Harry's arm gasp in shock and roll their eyes as I hand them their bags. "Thanks doll face." Harry says making me smile causing the two gingers to gasp in confusion.

"Is that your girlfriend, Hazza? Can we take another picture now?" He just nods his head, posing for another photo leaving both me and those two girls confused wondering what question he answered.
He smiles that cheeky grin then says goodbye to the girls, immediately getting 'attacked' by another pair.

"Why is it he gets so many and you can stand here with me? They seem scared to talk to you." I ask Niall making him laugh and point to my feet.

"You're standing too close to me. I think they think we're busy. And since you're not Danielle or Eleanor, they don't wanna talk to you? I find this position great because I want sleep." He smiles at me before resting his head on my shoulder making me 'awe'.

"You're like a puppy, oh my God!" I gasp wrapping my arms around his shoulder and kissing his hair.

"Woof." He mumbles, then smiles up at me making me giggle.

"Um, are you two dating? Because I though you were kissing Louis just two night ago. And you're the girl that was all cute with Harry a couple of months back... Like, who is it?" A beautiful brown haired girl asks making my jaw drop slightly. I never expected to hear anything like this, I don't see how me holding Niall makes it seem as if we're dating - and clearly she knows Harry better than I do so she would know that it meant nothing.

"I'm not dating anyone, nor do I have intentions of dating any of these guys. Thanks for asking though." I reply calmly, there's no point in being rude because I wouldn't win a fight against all of these girls. I could easily win a fight against some buff guys... But girls fight unfair, the thought of it scares me already.
Niall takes his head away from my shoulder and smiles at me, once the girl leaves he tells me I did good. "I think that girl was too embarrassed to harass your sleepy self for a photo." He nods, yawning loudly - meanwhile motioning for the guys to come.

Finally getting away from the mass of people, we all get into a mini-van which is about to bring us to Lou and Harry's apartment. Since it's eleven at night already we decided that I wouldn't be going back to Doncaster and would be spending the night with Lou, Harry, Eleanor and Niall.

As soon as we arrive we all push Lou out of the van because he's way too slow and we all just wanna get settled in. Liam, Danielle and Zayn still have quite a drive and I have to find a way to not be uncomfortable spending the night with Lou, Eleanor, Harry and Niall. Oh how I wish I could just go home...

"I think I'm gonna go home after all." I mumble into Harry's ear while carefully grabbing my bags from his hands.

"Are you off your rocker? I'm not letting you take the tube at this hour! I doubt you can still get all the way to Doncaster anyway. You're gonna stay right here, spend the night and leave after you have had a nice breakfast." His facial expression changes from a worried one into a smug grin by the end of his rant, only making me roll my eyes and drop my bags with a sigh. "Acting up won't help anything, I will carry you inside if I have to."

I sigh frustratedly and throw Lou a look, hoping he understand that he has to get here now. If there's one thing Louis knows it's that I hate spending time with people over night, especially sleeping - unless it's at a festival or hotel. I just hate feeling like I'm leaching off someone.
His finger are intertwined with Eleanor's as they both walk over to me and Harry. "I'll take her home if you want. Make sure she's safe." Harry looks at me confused, shaking his head - sighing in defeat.

"I might as well take her then?" He mumbles, grabbing my bags out of my hand.

"No, I don't wanna be a burden on either one of you! I think if I leave now, I can make it to Doncaster by tube." Harry audibly laughs as he puts my bags back in, telling the man we're going to Doncaster.

"I will never let you go alone at this hour, shit can happen you know." A small smile spreads across my face as I hear his words, filled with worry.

I quickly wave goodbye to the others as Harry pulls me into the cab, making a smile spread across my lips. "Hey beautiful."

"That only works for your fans, you can't get me to fall for you like that." I reply, giggling slightly at his 'shocked' reaction.

"Oh, excuse me, but who said anything about falling... Isn't that something Freud talks about? When you say something that you didn't mean to say, it means that that's what you're really thinking about. I'd say that's similar to this." A smirk spreads across his face as he leans into me. "Are you falling for me, Bails?" Butterflies swirl through my stomach, causing me to let out a nervous laugh. I quickly regain my composure and push him away.

"Right, don't kid yourself Hazza. But hey, you're smarter than I thought you were. Didn't expect you to know who Lucian Freud is!" He smiles, leaning back against the cab door.

"There's more you don't know about me." He laughs, winking at me making me gasp.

"OH MY GOD! That was like totally one of those cheesy, disgusting lines hookers say in movies!" He laughs and rubs his foot over my leg.

"Then this is the part where we have sex, yes?!" I shake my head laughing and gasping for air at the same time. "Okay, you sounding like a mad sea lion when you laugh just drove any part of me that wanted to have sex with you away." A blush creeps up my face as I try to stop laughing, hitting his leg playfully.

"Shut up, you know you want this." I say while moving my hand in front of my body. "You want all of me. You're the one falling for me that's why you want me to fall for you." I laugh, crawling closer to him - making him gasp for air.

He laughs, "Yes and no." Making me raise my eyebrow and sit back immediately. A part of me felt rejected. "What?" He asks confused with the whole situation, of course he would be he has no idea what he just did because this should've been a simple friendship. Like Lou said, a friendship like mine and Harry's is what he wanted for us. Okay, that can work I guess.

"Nothing." I mumble, deciding that it's best to take a nap until we get to Doncaster because I have no clue how else to deal with all of this.

Finally arriving in Doncaster, at my home my parents came out to pay the cabbie and decided Harry should just spend the night since it was way too later for him to go back to London now.
Walking back into my room, in the same 'pyjamas' I wore at the marathon I notice he already stripped down to his boxers.

"You can um, I'll sleep on my fatboy." He shakes his head and pulls me back.

"I've had girls naked in my bed before and didn't do anything. I'm not gonna do anything now either. And stop being awkward, I kid a lot."

"I know you were kidding, Harry." I mumble, slightly annoyed at the fact that he knows how I'm acting. People shouldn't know my emotions by the way I'm acting. I'm a closed off person, they can't know!

"No, you're not getting what I'm saying." He shrugs then gets under my blankets pulling them up for me. "Join me lover, I won't rape you... Maybe have sex with you, but we both know you'd be willing." A laugh falls from my lips as I join him, carefully resting against his side.

A smirk plays on my lips as I rub my leg over Harry's making him smile. "I bet you have a boner right now and the only reason I can't feel it is because it's too small." A loud laugh comes from both of us as he pulls me on top of him.

"Wanna make out?" I roll my eyes at his boyish character and gently kiss his cheek.

"Stop trying to provoke me in a sexual manner."

"Why? Is it working?" I shake my head and laugh as he seductively closes the gap between us. "Go away Harry."

"I can't, you're on top of me. You love being on top, don't you?" He laughs, laying back down and then slowly wraps his arm around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SOOOO SORRY! There was indeed a piece of the last chapter missing. I type it all out on my phone, then message it to myself on facebook then to word and then I post it on here. Somewhere along the way a pretty big part of the chapter went lost :/
I'm so sorry... I hope you all can follow still and still support me.