Messing With My Head

Goodbye

"So… when are they coming back?" Dani giggles, playing with a strand of her blonde hair.

"In a couple of days. I don't think I'll be seeing them though. They have families and other friends to see while they're here." Dani just shrugs in response, not caring for my excuses.

I gave her an introduction to what had been going on while I was with the boys. She was entertained by the thought of me liking Harry - until I told her that the feelings had faded. My crush on Harry was one of those crushes that only starts because you hang out with someone a lot.

When he left for tour, it was like we were never friends. I texted, skyped and called Louis more than I did with Harry. It was a big change, but it was quite a nice one. After everything that's happened, I finally have Louis back. As my friend, yes. But he's back in my life. And now, I realize that I didn't miss his love. I just missed his presence.

It seems that all I had to do was grow up, and that's what I did over the past couple of weeks.

Harry's point of view

The most frustrating part about wanting someone and knowing you can't have it, is exactly that. Knowing you can't have it. And that's exactly what what Bailey is to me. She's Louis' ex, she's still in love with him and they're working on a friendship. And that's something I just don't wanna ruin.

Leaving for tour made me decide to cut off all communication with Bailey, which seemed easy as first until we had to travel for a full day. Until I had to sit around on the bus and just wait until we arrived at our next venue. Everything was so boring and empty all of a sudden. I constantly found myself grabbing my phone and every once in a while I sent her a text. When she replied, I never did.

The closer we got to the end of tour, the harder it got to stay away from her. I constantly reminded myself of the night we spend together. Waking up with her by my side, dried saliva sticking to her cheek and her hair all over the place. She looked adorable and it took everything I had to not just lean in and kiss her. But I didn't. And when she hugged me, I didn't either. When I leaned in to kiss her cheek, as badly as I wanted to change direction and meet her lips, I didn't. I chickened out of every opportunity I had. And now I regret it.

Tours almost over, wanna hang when I'm back? X A nervous laugh falls off my lips as I press send.

"Food! Finally! Food!" Niall screams in excitement, grabbing a sandwich and pushing it in his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER :( I'm so sorry... I've been stuck in a damn writersblock I STILL AM!

I'm so sorry... please comment, subscribe and recommend? I really don't know how to continue I'M SORRY! I'M TRYING!
READ MY HARRY STORY

JOIN MY CONTESTy