Messing With My Head

Harry Potter Marathon pt. 1

Rubbing my eyes I walk up to the front door, opening it I see a guy with brown hair smiling his shiny white teeth brightly. Next to him are Louis and Dani, who both are looking at me with open mouth. Louis leans in for a hug, but I just open the door further.

“So, Louis, where’s your girlfriend?” His facial expression immediately falls and he scratches the back of his head nervously, instead of answering me he just walks into the kitchen. Probably going to grab all the food.

“I’m Harry, how are you?” The curly headed one smiles at me, leaning in for a hug. I awkwardly wrap my arms around his torso, feeling slightly awkward hugging a stranger since I’m barely wearing anything. Dani winks at me and smiles before walking in completely.

After we put everything in place, Dani decided to change her outfit into something that would match mine a bit more. Harry also decided to get comfortable in his boxers, clearly he isn’t ashamed of his body or he just feels extremely comfortable around strangers – but then again, I think you’d have to be because else you wouldn’t be able to deal with the fact that girls all over the world would probably want to rape you.

Louis on the other hand, just sat in the corner of the couch, playing with his phone nervously. “Do you wanna watch them from first to last or backwards? We can watch them shrink, that’d be pretty cool.” Louis laughs, then regains himself and goes back to staring at his phone. “Well someone’s extremely sociable today.” I mumble under my breath, waiting for Harry to reply to my question.

“Oh? You were asking me? Eh, doesn’t matter. Whatever you prefer, love.” He smiles, before grabbing some Oreos.

“I hate that dog!” Dani shrieks, jumping back slightly.

“But… it’s just Fluffy? The cute, three-headed, vicious dog that would probably eat you alive.” I smile at her and she looks at me angrily.

“Oh my God, you’re torturing me! This is not fair!” Louis laughs and pats her shoulder, still keeping silent and concentrating on the movie.

Honestly, the tension is very noticeable. You don’t have to be a genius to be able to tell something’s not right between us. Dani slaps me on my knee and points to Louis, then mouths ‘Go sit with him’ to me. I shrug it off, pretending I wasn’t able to read her lips. Which she doesn’t seem to mind, until she gets up five minutes later and pulls Louis off the couch.

“I wanna sit here, those fat boys make my ass hurt.” She complains, he looks at her probably wondering why she didn’t just sit next to him. “Oh my God, just go sit next to Bailey? She won’t bite you!” She complains and he just shrugs, taking place next to me in the fat boy. The weight shifting makes me lose my balance slightly, falling against him a bit, but I quickly move away from him. Getting comfortable and concentrating on the movie.

“This first movie is longer than I remember and they’re also way smaller than I remember.” Harry points out, making me laugh. There’s always someone who says that, at every marathon.

“Yeah, there’s always someone pointing that out.” Louis smiles and grabs a cookie, casually throwing it at me. I look at him confused, pulling the cookie out of my shirt and putting it in my mouth with a pout. “Haha, you ate that?” He laughs, grabbing the whole bowl.

“No food goes to waste around you, does it?” He smiles throwing another cookie at me, making me roll my eyes.

“Shut up and watch the movie!” Dani complains, I shoot her a confused look. For someone that wants us to get back together, she sure doesn’t like us being playful.

“This is the one with Dobby, right?” Harry asks excited, before sitting down next to me on the fat boy. Now I’m losing balance at both sides so I just decide to lean my head back in order to get comfortable forgetting about the closet.

“Motherfucker!” I scream as I hit my head against the closet hard enough for it to bounce back, both of the guys sitting next to me are holding their laughter as they watch me pout. “You two suck.” I laugh, a blush creeps up my cheeks as Harry pats my knee gently.

“Not to make this dirty or anything… but technically, you’d be the one sucking.” My mouth drops as I laugh.

“Oh… no… you didn’t!” I laugh, looking at him in shock. Honestly, his curly hair and his cute smile make him look awfully innocent – which he apparently isn’t.

“I need a break from this…” Dani sighs, we just finished watching the second one and she already got bored with it. I get it, it’s really not that easy to watch eight movies in a row.

“We usually do this on a schedule, now fifteen minutes before the third then a half hour before the fourth and stuff.” She nods and gets up, walking to the bathroom happily.

“So, Bailey, tell me about yourself?”

I raise my eyebrow at the guy sitting next to me. “I don’t do the whole talking about myself thing, wanna get to know me… then you’ll just have to do it the old fashion way.”

He shakes his head and laughs. “Well, if you wanna be a smart ass… the old fashion way would be by asking someone to talk about themselves.” He winks at me, making me laugh slightly.

“Oh, you got me Harry.”

“So, Lou, long time no talk. You never answered my question?” He smiles at me and cocks his head to the side a lot, clearly showing he’s confused. “Why isn’t your girlfriend here?” His facial expression once again falls and he shrugs mumbling something I can’t seem to understand.

“Third movie? Yes? Yes!” Dani screams, suddenly regaining the energy she had lost over the last two movies. I get up from in between the boys to go join Dani on the couch.

“Nice ass.” Harry comments as I get up, making me laugh.

“I’d say nice face but…” He laughs as Dani screams ‘burn’. A proud smile spreads across Louis’ face as he puts out his fist in my direction. I press my knuckles against his quickly before jumping on the couch. “I’m gonna go change, you guys can keep watching.” I mumble while getting up to go change into my onesie, it got cold all of a sudden. As I walk into my room, I quickly lift up my lamp, putting on the Superman necklace. As I reach behind my neck to close the lock, I feel fingers brushing over mine. I gasp, grabbing my chest as I turn around to look at Louis. “Way to give me a heart attack. I’m going to change so-”

I stop mid-sentence, realizing he now knows I still wear that necklace. I was so careful, I was going to hide it under my onesie.

“Um, I like the necklace.” He nods and just walks out without saying another word to me. A sigh falls from my lips as I quickly throw my shirt in the corner of my room, keeping on the socks and underwear I pulls my onesie over my body. Buttoning the small buttons as I walk back into the living room.

I just simply sit down on the couch, not even realizing that Harry is curled up in a blanket watching the movie intently. A giggle escapes my lips when I do notice him, he looks pretty cute. He looks a bit like a little kid. “Are you cold?” I whisper to him, he nods in reply and opens up the blankets. I just shake my head, pointing to my outfit and he nods.

“I wish I had brought my footie pajamas.” He whispers to me, making me giggle.

“I still have one of Louis’ if you’d like?” He nods and gets up, holding out his hand.

I take his hand and smile, leading him into my bedroom. I throw everything aside trying to find the Batman footie pajamas. Pulling them out of my closet, I hand it to him – a smile appearing on his face. “Louis used to wear this?” I nod as he smiles, pulling it on over his boxers.

I smile at him as we walk back into the living room, both Lou and Dani’s eyes are concentrated on us. “Those are mine.” He smiles, pointing to the pajamas and I just simply nod at him. It’s honestly going a lot better than I ever expected, maybe because both of us have managed to stay away from each other.

We’re at the fifth movie already, Dani is lying passed out on my fat boy. Harry has put a blanket over her and he’s just caught up in the movie, his eyes haven’t left the screen at all. He just reaches back to grab some snacks every once in a while, but he sure seems to enjoy it. Me and Louis are each laying stretched out on a side of the couch, our legs brushing against each other from time to time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see him looking at me so I turn my head. He smiles briefly before turning his attention back to the screen. I bite my lip and carefully rub my foot against his leg, he simple smiles and looks at our legs – ignoring my eyes. A yawn escapes my mouth while I turn my attention to the screen again. A squeal escapes my legs, when suddenly my legs are being pulled forward. Dani pulls open one eye and just smiles as she sees Louis pulling me closer to him and Harry doesn’t even seem to notice. Louis puts my legs down on the arm of the couch, next to his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry's footie pajamas

I split it into two because it was 2581 words!