Messing With My Head

The nose bleed Theory

After the eighth movie comes to an end, we all watch the names roll over the screen with deep emotion. “Damn, that’s my whole childhood.” Harry sighs before putting another Oreo in his mouth.

“Yup… tragic. I hate that good things always come to an end.” Dani snorts and winks at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

“I need sleep. So bad. I want sleep now.” Louis complains, getting comfortable on the couch.

“Guess we’re staying here then? Are you sure you don’t wanna go back to Eleanor? You’ve left her alone for a day and a half already. You only have three days.” The mention of her name makes me wanna cringe and clearly it wakes something in Louis up, because his eyes widen and his face loses all its color.

“I need sleep first.” He eventually mumbles, covering his face with both of his arms.

Eventually they decided to stay over but Dani went home, so I got stuck with these two boys. And somehow they both preferred my bed over the couch. Lying in my bed, squeezed between two guys who both take up half of the bed is not comfortable. Mainly because I need my space too, I have a bed that’s supposed to be able to carry two people yet whenever Lou would stay over one of us would wake up with bruises.

Harry’s soft snores roll into my ear, making it even harder for me to get some rest. I’m basically just tossing around constantly, trying to find a position that’s somewhat comfortable or at least a position that will let me wake up without any serious injuries.

“Come here.” Louis sighs, getting frustrated with me. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me against – not once opening his eyes or lifting his head from the pillow he’s drooling on. He moves his arms around until he finds mine and then slowly intertwines our fingers together, a smile creeps up on my face as I lay down on my stomach facing Harry.

I wake up due to movement in the bed, as my eyes slowly flutter open – I come to face Harry, who’s face is incredibly close to mine making me jump back a little. Forgetting that Lou was so close, I accidentally hit my head on his nose.

“Ah! What the…” He groans holding his nose.

“Um… just keeping the tradition going?” I try to make him smile and it works.

“Better kiss it better.” He mumbles, pulling his hand away from mine.

“Well then, sorry for causing this. But you two were sleeping so cute together, I had to disturb it since one of you has a girlfriend. And unless you’re gay, which would be incredibly hot, that’s Lou.” Harry grins before crawling out of bed. “Is there some food left? I’m starving!” Making both me and Lou laugh, you’d think that after the amount of food he ate he’d be full for a couple of days.

I roll onto my side and smile at Louis, he smiles back but soon lets his eyes wander off to my necklace – the smile on his face grows even brighter. “I’m glad you still have it, that cost me an awful lot of money.” I lean in to kiss his nose. “Thanks, I doubt that’ll keep the bruise away but it’s the thought that counts.” He laughs, stroking my cheek before he rolls out of my bed. He grabs my legs, pulling my closer to the edge of the bed, then pulls me up, holding me in a tight embrace for a little while.

“I want your number.” Harry points to me with a mouth full of food. “Like… in case you’re gay, you can text me when you’re getting it on. And if you’re not gay, then I can make you mine.” He grins, laughing making Lou choke on his food.

“Yeah, don’t even think about it. Hands off.”

Harry laughs, explaining that he was just kidding. “Give me your phone, should I put it under ‘Sexy, Legendary Bailey’ or…” I can’t even finish my sentence because he’s nodding already, handing me his phone making me laugh.

“It was very nice meeting you Harry.” I smile at him, before hugging him tightly.

“Nice meeting you too, I really liked your outfit yesterday. And that ass of course.” He laughs, pointing to his pocket and mouthing the words ‘Text me’.

“Text me, okay, Bails?” Lou looks down at me and kisses my cheek softly, I don’t shake my head but I sure don’t nod either. I don’t know what to make of the things that have happened. After the boys left, I went straight back to bed. Finally time to get some rest without being squeezed in between two bodies. I’m obviously not the type for a threesome.

Waking up, I notice I have three texts. Well that sure is a first. ‘Rise and shine sleepy head, half of the town is probably dead! Pretty sure you’ll know where I got that from, since you’re an Alienware nerd xxx

I yawn and decide to reply to Harry immediately. ‘Of course I do. No one beats Sheldon Cooper! OOPS AFTER SHOCK! ;)’

The next text is from Dani, asking for details but I just decide to ignore that one and then the final one –the one that woke me up- is from Lou. ‘

Had fun with you, we should hang out more often. Come to London sometime. X
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame end, I apologize! But I have great plans for the next chapter ;)
Thanks to my subscribers, seeing that number grow is just WOW!