Messing With My Head

The London Game

My eyelids tear open, I sleepily grab my phone seeing it’s only 4:22AM, but then again what did I expect? I went to bed at 8 and I’ve spent most of my days in bed. Somehow the text that told me to stay away from Louis gave me a sense of comfort, it makes me feel as if I should just give up. Break ups happen for a reason and clearly this is what he wanted, he wasn’t looking out for my best interest that was just a cover up. He made a choice and he just likes that I’m still in love with him, I refuse to give him that affection.

“You haven’t been talking to me for a couple of days, I hope I didn’t piss you off, you’re cool. Xxx” A smile creeps onto my lips, the first smile that’s broken onto my lips in a week or so. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only person that keeps texting someone who never replies.

“Sorry, been distracted. You’re about as awesome as Barney Stinson, you couldn’t piss me off if you tried (that’s probably a lie, but you know what I mean)”

Eventually I managed to fall back asleep, not waking up until my alarm went off at 8:22, making me realize it’s Sunday. My parents are coming home today from their vacation through Canada. Crawling out of my bed, I laugh at the sight of my Einstein looking hair. “That’s awfully attractive.” I mumble before grabbing my clothes off the floor and heading into the bathroom.

After getting dressed completely, I decide to grab my phone and be a bit sociable with Harry for a change. “Hey, are you busy today? Are you in London? Or in the UK… somewhere between Doncaster and Heathrow? We could meet up somewhere, that is if you’d like xx”

I pull open the fridge, grabbing a piece of chocolate cake and start heating some water for tea. If Harry manages a reply within the next five minutes I’ll have to leave earlier, else I’ll be late to meet up with my parents at the airport. I have to travel three hours, so it’s hard to change my plans last minute. When the water is boiled I grab black tea and put some milk and sugar in it before looking at my phone, my smile slightly fading when I don’t see a reply.

I decided to leave early, so now I’m on the Picadilly line until King's Cross – waiting for a text from Harry. I’m slowly eating away at my chocolate cake while trying to read people’s minds. It’s something I tend to do whenever I’m going somewhere, people are awfully interesting. A buzz in my pocket, distracts me from the girl in front of me who’s been putting on make-up for the past forty minutes.

“In Brighton right now, but I can come to London? Xxx, glad to hear from you!”

I can’t help but smile, knowing that he’s willing to travel an hour and a half to London just to see me. “You don’t have to do that… aren’t you busy? Why are you in Brighton if you can just come to London?! If you really want to though… leave NOW! ;-)” A giggle falls from my lips as I watch my entertainment get off at the stop, slowly mouthing the words ‘Mind the gap, please. Mind the gap.’

“On my way! I want to! Xxx”

After my arrival at King Cross I decided to go get some onion rings at Burger King since it’d be another twenty minutes until Harry would be here. “Can I hug you when I see you? I mean like squeeze your bones together hug, I’m in a hugging mood.” A laugh falls from my lips as I put my final ring into my mouth, quickly typing a positive reply.

“Oh damn, didn’t know I was meeting up with a hippie!” Harry laughs, pulling me into a hug – even lifting my feet off the ground. I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck securely. It sure feels nice to have a friend like him, even if he’s like this with everyone – love is love, no matter what shape or form it comes in.

“So, why haven’t I heard from you in six days?” He looks at me, showing me that adorable smile while looking as if he’s trying to read into my mind.

“I had stuff on my mind.” A gasp escapes my mouth as a hand grabs at Harry’s sweater, meanwhile pushing me into him. “Oh my God, your fans are crazy.” I complain as he wraps his arm around me securely. He holds me close to him as we walk away from, his bodyguard holding some of the people back – but every once in a while, a hand still manages to claw in front of my face.

“How do you not get scared?” I laugh, sipping at my frappuccino.

“You get used to it eventually, just wait until you get like all the paparazzi and shit, you’ll be blind from all the flashes.” A pout appears on my lips, making him laugh, he yawns before looking down at his phone and cracking a smile. He then shows it to me.

“What’s with you and Bails hanging out? Saw it on twitter, don’t go there. When will you be back?” A text from Louis, just making me roll my eyes and shrug.

“He hasn’t talked to me since he left… again.” I mumble the last word, but seeing his reaction he heard it. I doubt he knows about our history, but it’s nice to have someone not questioning my every word.

He grabs my hand, just to make me feel secure – because honestly, I feel like someone’s gonna jump him sooner or later, kicking me to the ground in the process. It’s nice to know that he’s trying to make me feel at ease, but just when I’m about to relax a bit – some girl flips out completely. I’m sure she just literally screamed her lungs out, she’s jumping up and down hysterically and on the verge of tears as she points to Harry.

“Um… I have to be at the airport soon and I’m really scared now, so maybe it’s best that I go back to the King's cross on my own?” I swallow audibly as he laughs, nodding before hugging me tightly.

“Just text me, okay?” I nod before leaving the screaming girl behind, looking over my shoulder one last time I can see him taking a picture with her – when he notices me looking, he waves at me quickly immediately bringing a smile to my face. He’s a good friend, I can get why people would go crazy for him – he’s a great person
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit(: