Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Twelve-Liam

Once everyone had left,I helpped clean up a bit while I waited on my father. I looked over and saw the DJ,who's name I learned was Jace,packing up and getting ready to leave. As I watched him leave,I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned,facing my father.

'You ok son?" he asked,raising an eyebrow. I blushed and glupped before nodding. My father smirked and chuckled. "Someone here you like huh?" he asked,causing my blush to deep and my father to laugh.

"The DJ,Jace." I said,causing my father to stop laughing and stare at me before sighing.

"Be careful Liam..He's great but I'm not sure how he is in relationships and I don't know if he's gay either so take it easy" he said,causing me to nod and follow him out.

I followed by father out to the car and turned,watching Jace leave the building and head off in a different direction then my father and I. i sighed and climbed into the truck before heading home.

Time Elaspe

As the weeks past,I became well known at the club and even the fights had toned down a lot while I was there as well. "Yo Liam! you want a drink!? I heard someone yell over the music.

I turned and saw a really hot guy standing by the bar with a grin,I realized it was Greg a regular here at the club. I laughed and nodded "Just a coke! I don't drink!" I called back. Greg nodded and grabbed one,walking over.

I talked with him a bit before he left. I looked around and saw Jace staring,a bit of jealously was clear in his eyes. I just turned and chuckled,blushing softly as I continued on with my work.

Once everything had died down,I started cleaning only to be stopped when I felt someone lay there hand on my shoulder,causing me to turn and find myself staring at Jace "Umm hey.." i said,blushing.