Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Sixteen-Liam

I held Jace tightly for what seemed like the whole night,but I didn't mind at all. I gazed down at him and found him asleep against my chest.I sighed softly,looking around. I had no idea where his apartment was.

I slowly stood up,manageing to craddle him in my arms and carry the things as well,I headed down the street and ended up at my place. I walked to the door and unlocked it,opening the door and walking inside.

I felt Jace move for a minute before becoming still in my arms so i continued moving down towards my room and laid him on the bed gently and removed his cloths,leaving him in his boxers.

I gazed at him afterwards and stroked his hair "Everything will be alright..you just need to believe.." I whispered before walking out and closing the door.

Time Elaspe

I groaned as I turned over in the couch when a shadow crossed over me. I looked up and found myself staring at Jace 'Good morning" I said,sitting up and streaching.

"What am I doing at your place?"He asked,gazing down at me "Why was I on your bed and why are you on the couch?" he asked. I laughed and stood up.

"You fell asleep in my arms last night,I didn't know where you lived so I brought you here and let you have my bed and I slept on the couch" I said,walking to the kitchen and started pulling things out for breakfast.

"Do you have coffee?" he asked as he followed me. I reached over to the pot and hit the on button and the coffee started. I looked back at him and chuckled

"Now I do" I smirked,causing him to laugh softly and wait for it as I cooked.