Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Eighteen-Liam

I stood there,gazing at Jace after we finished the first round of training. My chest rose and fell in heavy pants and I watched as his did the same. I opened and closed my fists as my heart raced in my chest.

It was just to much contact for me to handle. i walked up to him "Don't hate me.." I whispered and grabbed his face,my lips landing on his. I felt my heart speed up even more and my arms slid up into his hair and pull him close.

I have no idea how long we kissed for but Jace was the first to pull away, I stared at him in a daze until I saw the scared look on his face,causing me to step towards him "Jace.." I said,causing him to hold up his hand.

"Don't,I don't want to hear that your not gonna hurt me or anything like that" he said "Everyone hurts me.." He whispered before I watched him run towards the door and out of it. I stood there before running out it as well.

I sighed deeply,watching him disappear down the sidewalk of my street then from view completely. I moved and laid my head on the railing before standing up and returning inside my house,fighting back the hot tears that wanted to escape.

Time Elaspe

For days,I tried talking to Jace but he continued to ignore me. It was in a really big fight in the club that I realized just how much Jace effected me,what made it worse was that Nick appeared inside the club.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked when he turned me around,his grip tight on my arm. I could see anger in his eyes which caused me to back away from him.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" he exclaimed angrily,clearly he never went and got help.

"I'm here working for my dad,he owns this place and needs the help since his heart attack" i said. Apperently he didn't believe me.

I suddenly felt his hand on my shirt,my eyes widening in horror when I felt his free hand connect with my face 'Your lieing! your here seeing another guy!" a growl like response came from him.

I gripped my face,the tears finally falling 'N-NO! I'm here with my dad! I swear!" I exclaimed,trying to fight him off. Why did I have to date someone stronger then me?

I felt his hand connect a second time then my body fall to the floor "Your still lieing! where is he Liam!?" he yelled,looking around as I stumbled up,my lip bleeding.

"There isn't anyone Nick!" I yelled "please! leave before you cost me my job!" I pleaded,trying to move him towards the door before we were both stopped and I looked,my eyes widening when I saw Jace standing there. I pleaded with my eyes for him to just leave but clearly he wasn't listening to me either.