Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Twenty-Liam

"How long has that guy been beating you?" Jace asked,turning and looking at me. I sighed and stared down at my hands,my face sore and bruised.

"A few months...It wasn't so bad in the beginning..just screaming fights then..he started beating me..I'm strong yea but Nick...he could over power me so easily and he knew it.." I sighed,looking over at Jace. "I don't hurt people Jace...people hurt me.." I said,I saw realizion cross Jace's face.

"You never let me finish what I wanted to tell you before up and left on me. I've never hurt anyone like that in my life....everyone has always hurt me...emotionly or physically" I sighed,leaning back in the cab.

"You two should just get together and get over it" The cab driver spoke,causing Jace and I to stare at him in shock "What? You guys like eachother so why not give it a shot" He said,staring at the road.

I turned and looked at Jace before chuckling,then laughing "Advice from a cab driver,I love it" I laughed,thanking the driver and tipping him good when he dropped us off. I found myself
with Jace at a small bar I visted a while back.

"This works" I smiled and followed him in,I didn't drink but tonight. I figured what the hell.

Time Elaspe

Jace and I laughed as we danced in the middle of the bar,the barkeep laughing as he watched us. I downed my last shot,god knows I lost count on how many I did. "Hey you love birds,I'm shutting down. I'll call you two a cab" he said.

"Alright!" I shouted and laughed as Jace and I continued to dance,our bodies grinding and moving together perfectly. I turned and faced Jace again,my eyes shining brightly as sweat beaded my forehead.

"Cab's here" Jace chuckled and lead me out to it. Once inside,Jace gave his address and we headed to his apartment "Your so drunk.." he said,chuckling as he watched me keep dancing in the cab before pulling me close.

"Drunk and happy" I pointed out,causing both Jace and the cabdriver to laugh. I stumbled from the cab and followed him into his apartment,kicking off my shoes and fell into him. The both of us falling onto the floor.

I didn't remember much after that but his kisses,our cloths disappearing and laying in random places.