Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Twenty-Two-Liam

I watched Jace head down to his bathroom before I turned and looked at Wes who was eyeing me strangely "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt him in anyway shape or form" I said,holding my hands up "If I do,you have all rights to come beat me to death" I promised.

Wes seemed to like this and nodded his head,waiting for Jace to come back down. I looked at the time and cursed "What?" Jace asked,looking at the clock then back at me as I scrambled to get ready.

"I'm late for class!" I exclaimed,causing me to get weird looks from both me.

"I'm in collage and i'm late!" I said. I ran over and kissed Jace "I'll see you tonight!" I said before running out the door and heading for home.Once there,I quickly got online and started my classes.

I wasn't sure just how long I was on the computer until my doorbell rang and I stood up,walking over and opening the door. "Hi there" Jace said,scratching his head nervously. I just laughed and moved away.

"Come on in" I smiled,Jace smiled as well and walked in before I closed the door behind him."What brings you here?" I asked,walking up to him. Jace shrugged and chuckled.

"I don't know really..I just wanted to see you again" he smiled,I chuckled and nodded as I walked over and signed out of my classes,closing my computer 'How's the classes going?" he asked.

I plopped down on the couch and pulled him down with him "Their going great,I'm passing them all thankfully. It's hard but Its worth it" I said,causing Jace to nod and lean against him.

"Are you sure about this? About me?" He asked suddenly,looking at me. I thought for a minute and nodded my head.

"I'm sure...granted my relationshop with Nick was horrible..I know being with you..even slowly like this will be a hell of a lot better,plus I really do like you..I don't know what it is but I feel like me when I'm with you" I said softly,playing with his hair.

Jace nodded and seemed to become deep in thought. I left him alone and closed my eyes,relaxing as I held him close.

Time Elaspe

Once at the club,everyone seemed to have gotten the news that Jace and I were together,even my father who came out and pulled Jace aside. I watched as they talked for a bit before Jace smiling and nodding his head. My father returned the smile then looked at me.

I looked back at him and smiled warmly just before he returned to his office. I watched Jace disappear up to his favorite place and started playing music,I watched as he spaced out,seeming completely happy in the moment and I prayed that soon,I'd be able to make him that happy as well.

"Hey you" I heard someone say behind me. I found myself facing Greg,I sighed mentally and placed a smile 'I heard you and Jace are together" he said,seeming not all that happy about it.

I nodded my head "We are,we're taking it slow and seeing how everything goes" I said,my arms crossed at my chest.

Greg nodded and held out a coke "here,figured you could use one" he chuckled. I gazed at it carefully before taking it,thanking him.

I watched as he walked away before looking up at Jace who was staring intently at the coke in my hand before looking at me. He shook his head and motioned for me to dump it. I raised an eyebrow in return before nodding my head and dumped it.

During break time for Jace,he came down and joined me at the bar "Why'd you want me to dump that?" I asked when he reached me.

'I've been watching him for a while,i saw him dump something into the coke before bringing it to you. I didn't know what it was so I didn't trust it" he said,gazing at him truthfully. I smiled warmly at him and pulled him close,my arms sliding perfectly around his waist.

"Thank you" I whispered and watched the club as everyone started leaving,a few people staying here and there but others were heading home with their D.D in tow. "Want to come to my place tonight?" I asked after a few,watching the last few people leave.

Jace looked at me for a minute before shrugging "Sure,nothing to do at my place" he chuckled. I laughed and shook my head,looking up when my father came from his office. I watched him carefully.

"Did you take your meds?" I asked when he reached us,he nodded and smiled.

"You two have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow" he said,I pulled away from Jace and hugged him before watching him leave.

I grabbed Jace's hand and followed him as well. Once everything was locked up,I walked with Jace to my car and loaded everything in before driving off.

Once at my place,Jace and I fell onto the couch and sighed,relaxing contently. I wrapped my arms around him as he laid his head on my chest,staring blankly at the TV before his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

I gazed down at him,watching him sleep for a few hours before falling asleep my self.