Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Twenty-Three: Jace

I awoke the next morning, hearing snoring underneath me. I sat up enough to look down, seeing Liam passed out. Smiling warmly, I kissed his brow lightly before unwinding myself carefully from his grip. He stirred a bit, turning onto his side, but he quickly fell back asleep.

I walked into the kitchen, got the coffee started, then made my way towards the bathroom. I heard shuffling from the living room as I closed the door, so I assumed Liam had awoken. "Jace?" he called, making a small smile appear on my face.

"In the bathroom. Be out in a minute," I called, doing my business. Finishing up, I walked back out and saw him standing in the kitchen, staring at the coffee pot. "Hey there," I said, causing him to turn enough to look at me.

"Morning," he replied, a yawn immediately following. "I don't know where your cups are," he said, looking like a lost and tired puppy. I smiled and walked over, opening the cabinet and grabbing to cups. "Oh." I just giggled as I poured the coffee. Setting the pot where it belonged, I grabbed my cup and bumped my hips into his.

He grunted, making me look at him and wink. "Come on," I said, motioning with my head to have him follow me into the leaving room. "Better be comfortable while waking up."

"Better to be uncomfortable. That way you're body can't relax enough to allow you to fall asleep," he replied, another yawn escaping his mouth. I nodded, but still made my way to the living room.

Sitting down on the couch, I brought my legs up to my chest and rested my head on my knees, my arms wrapping around my shins. Moments later, Liam came in and sat on the arm of the couch, looking at me with a look of hungry lust. "You can't be that woken up this early in the morning?" I said, his head looking down at his crotch.

Knowing I couldn't resist looking, I looked down at his crotch and saw the rather large bulge pushing up his pants. "Those pajama bottoms make your ass look good, and it kind of made this guy wake up. I tried to get him to go down, but he told me to shut up," Liam said, causing me to bust out in laughter.

"You were really told that by your penis?" I asked, still laughing. Liam nodded as he took a drink of his coffee. "Well, it may take a while for me to wake up like that," I said, taking a long drink from my cup.

"I can change that," he said, setting his cup down and standing up. "I can change that real quick."

"Highly doubt it, but you can try," I replied, looking up at him, batting my eyelashes. Raising an eyebrow, he bent down and pressed his lips to mine. One of his hands grabbed my coffee cup as the other spread my legs and crawled up my leg towards my cock.

He was about three inches away when I became fully aroused. Pulling from the kiss, I looked up at him. "Damn you. Damn you and everything about you," I said, pushing him back and standing up. Grabbing his arm, I pulled him towards the bedroom.

"Told you I could awaken you," he said, pulling me back and wrapping his arms around my waist. He turned me around to face him, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I hate you right now," I said, causing him to chuckle and press his lips against my neck. "But damn you for being so fucking irresistible." That was the last thing either of us said before we ended up on the floor.