Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Twenty Four-Liam

Jace and I laughed as we laid on the floor a few hours later after countless love making sessions,Jace tossed a joke towards me,causing me to laugh again then tell him one. Before we knew it,it was time to get dressed and head to work.

I didn' worry about collage classes that day either,I was a great student so missing a day or two wouldn't mess me up.

Once at the club,I watched Jace reached his positon and start the music. I watched him for a bit,my eyes bright before I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned "Dad" I said,my eyes wide. My father chuckled deeply and pulled me to his office.

"I know you and Jace are together" he said calmly 'I'm not sure how to take that seeing as you both work for me. But I can't help but notice how much happier you look..and if your happy then that's fine with me" He said,causing me to stare at him in shock before I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm am happy dad...something about Jace makes me feel complete. Like I'm who I'm suppose to me" I said,leaning back 'I don't have to be anyone but myself with him..even be a geek sometimes and he enjoys it" I smiled,my father smiled and nodded.

'I've noticed a change in his music...it's a lot faster and happier then before'" he said before sending me back outside.

"Look man,I don't give a fuck who you are but Liam is MY boyfriend!" I heard Jace yell as Greg stood in front of him.

"you don't deserve to be his boyfriend! you bring nothing but trouble to who ever's around you!" greg yelled back,something in his words caused Jace to falter. I walked up and placed myself in front of Greg.

"You have three minutes to leace greg and your banned from this club" I said,my arms crossed "Jace is my boyfriend and it's I who doesn't deserve him just so were clear on that." I said.

I heard Jace gasp behind me but I didn't turn around until I watched Greg leave,telling the bouncer in front to make sure he doesn't come back again.

I turned and looked at Jace who just stared at me "I'm telling the truth,I don't deserve you Jace. Your amazing" I said,pulling him away from everyone and into a quiet room.

"That's not true Liam.." he said softly,sighing lightly and looking down. I grabbed his chin and lifted his face,shaking my head as I stroked his cheek

"No,it is true...you bring out the better in me Jace..something no one else has ever done..even Nick. There's something about you that I love..I haven't figured it out yet but I'm sure I will. You let me be myself Jace..you don't judge me for anything" I whispered,gazing into his eyes.

Jace stared at me with wide eyes,I could see him fighting back tears. "I was never really me before you came alone Jace..you've shown me that I can still do what I need to but have fun and enjoy life as well..." I said,smiling at him.

Jace didn't say anything but stood up a bit and kissed me. He didn't need to say words,his kiss was enough for a thousand. I wrapped my arms around him and returned the kiss gladly.

I knew he was still unsure but I prayed that I could fix that and make him realize I would never hurt him.