Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Twenty-Six-Liam

I watched Jace leave the club and sighed,turning away from the door and telling one of the guys he was in charge. I gathered my things and headed out as well,I wasn't sure where Jace went or where he was going so I headed back to my place.

Not far from the house,I pulled out my phone and tried calling him. I groaned softly when I heard his voicemail,I went to hang up but decided to leave a message.
"Hey..Look I know I don't know what's going on but you can talk to me. I'm not gonna judge you or leave you Jace. I want to be here for you...call me please" I said softly into the phone before hanging up. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and grabbed my keys,opening the door to my place and walking in.

Once I showered and changed,I fell onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling,sighing deeply. I turned and looked at my phone before turning onto my side and falling asleep.

time elaspe

I woke the following morning and sat up,running my fingers through my hair before grabbing my phone. I looked at it then grumbled,still nothing from Jace. I stood up and wondered into my bathroom,cleaning up and waking up before getting dressed. I wasn't working that night so I just changed into jeans and a t-shirt before flopping down onto my couch.

After what seemed like hours,I finally heard my phone go off but it was someone I didn't want to talk to,my ex so I just ignored it and curled up. I turned on the TV and started watching some random shows before becoming bored.

Before I knew what was happening,it was days since I saw Jace. I started calling his phone more and more but with no answer,even when his voicemail became full. I walked into the club and looked at the center,feeling the sadness burn into my body when I found his spot empty. I saw the other's staring at me,pity in their eyes. Including my father's.

I knew I looked horrible,I hadn't slept or eaten. To worried to do anything but stand by the phone and wait. I even called the police after the certain amount of time but they still couldn't find any sign of him causing me to grow even more worried.

I shook my head and headed towards the bar when I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to turn,my eyes narrowed when I found myself staring at Greg "Hey,I'm sorry about everything between you and Jace but I tried telling you he'd up and leave you" he said,crossing his arms.

I dropped my things and stood face to face with him "Jace didin't leave me! Something happened to him!" I said angrily and threw a punch,breaking his nose. I moved back and grabbed my things,heading for the door. I ignored the calls from everyone and just started walking,I had to fight back the tears that wanted to fall.

Time Elaspe

I didn't know how long or how far I walked but I found myself in some park. I looked around the darkened place before walking over to a swing and sitting down,staring off into the sky. I was scared out of my mind,mad as hell and felt utterly broken. What happened to make Jace up and leave like that..without saying anything to me I thought for the millionth.

I finally got up after a few hours and started home,sluggish and just worn down. I kept an eye on my phone,praying that maybe I'd get some response as to where he was,but I couldn't help but feel that the guys at the club knew what was going on.