Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter-Twenty-Eight-Liam

I stared at the phone resting in my hand before I set it down, I stood straight and stared at Jarrek before I turned my back to him and walked out of the club and down the street as everything Jace told me sunk in. I knew I shouldn't have left,that I was needed there but I needed to get away.

I arrived home a while later,staring at the door before I sighed and turned away,I didn't even want to be home...I didn't want to be alone. As I traveled through down I headed towards the bars,walking into a random one and sat down.

"What can I get you to drink?" the barkeep asked,standing in front of me. I looked up at him for a minute before sighing.

"Let me have the strongest you got and keep them coming" I responded and relaxed in the seat.

I stumbled home,drunker then I thought possible as I headed home. My blurred vison wasn't helping at the moment more so as I went to cross the street. As I crossed the street I heard honking but before I could do anything,I felt my body being thrown through the air.

Time Elaspe

I didn't know how long as I was out but I woke up to the sound of beeping and looked around,finding myself in a hospital room.

"Hi there" I heard someone speak beside me and turned my head,finding myself looking at a nurse "How do you feel?" she asked.

I stared at her before answering "Sore..what happened?" I asked softly,looking down at my body.

"You got hit by a car,you've been out for a week" she said,checking on my vitals. I sighed and leaned back against the bed,closing my eyes "There's some people here who want to see you" she said,causing my eyes to open and stare at her.

She didn't say who but walked out of the room,disappearing down the hall. I kept watch at the door,my eyes widening when I saw him walk through the door.