Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Thirty two-Liam

I looked up when Jace appeared and smiled,winking at him before disappearing inside. I watched him talk with the others before taking his place and started playing the music. I listened to him play,glad we were somewhat back together,it was hard being without him.

I didn't hear anything strange before I started hearing gunshots out of no where,causing the club to erupt in screams and people running out where they could.

I shot up from my chair and started yelling for everyone to get down,running towards Jace and knocking him down to the ground as I yanked out my cellphone and called the police. "Liam! oh god your bleeding!" I heard someone exclaim and I looked down at my stomach.

My eyes widened when I saw the blood soaking my shirt,I didn't even feel myself get shot. i was so focused on getting to Jace "Liam breath" I heard Jace speak as flashing lights filled the club as EMT's and police filled the place,sending those who were unharmed home.

I looked as a female EMT kneeled down beside me before her eyes widened and men surrounded me "We need to get him on a lift and to the hospital quickly" she said,I cried out as they lifted me up and placed me on the bed. I could hear Jace fighting to follow before they finally allowed him at my side.

"He'll be alright won't he?" I heard Jace asked,his voice started fadding in and out before everything went black.

Time Elaspe

I didn't know how long I was out but I woke up to the sounds of beeping and snoring. I held back a groan and blinked a few times,adjusting to the light in the room before looking to my left and seeing Jace sound asleep then to my right where my father was asleep.

I stared up at the ceiling before feeling someone take my hand and I turned to my left,smiling when I saw Jace looking at me 'It's about time you woke up" he whispered,I could sense tears in his voice. I squeezed his hand.

"What's wrong? How long was I out?" I asked,gripping his hand. Jace sighed and looked away before looking back at me.

"A while...they had to do surgery...the bullet ruptured your liver,kidney and stomach..." he said. I blanched at the thought of being under the knife before I glupped and sighed,laying back and staring up.

"Atleast I'm here..' I sighed but Jace held my hand tighter as he leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away when I heard my father move and wake up. I turned and looked at him,smiling warmly.