Sequel: Thinking of Winter

Crowded Room

Chapter Thirty-Four-Liam

I laid on the couch,watching TV not long after Jace had left. I quickly got bored and got up,moving around the house and cleaning up what I could "You should be laying down" I heard a voice behind me,causing me to turn.

"You must be paulie" I said,causing him to nod and walk further into the house,closign the door.

"Jace told me to come check on you and I see why. You should be laying down" He chuckled,causing me to laugh and shrug lightly.

"I can't..I get bored easily and plus it passes time" I said,causing Paulie to laugh and agree with me. I moved away and headed towards the kitchen "You hungry?" I asked,peeking into the fridge.

"No thanks,something to drink be nice though" He said,sitting down at the kitchen table. I made us something to drink before sitting down across from him.

Time Elaspe

I waved to Paulie as he left and flopped back down onto the couch,turning on the TV and relaxed. It wasn't long before I heard the door open and looked up,seeing Jace walk in.

I smiled warmly and slowly stood up "No,you better sit back down" I heard him say,causing me to pout but sat back down. Jace chuckled softly and walked over,sitting down beside me.

"Paulie's good company..he actually left about thirty minutes ago" I said,sliding my arm around Jace's waist and pulling him close. Jace looked at me and smiled

"Oh really? Spent a few hours here then huh?" He asked,causing me to nod and lay back. I gently placed Jace on me and hugged his waist,closing my eyes and enjoying the closeness we shared.

"He did...we talked about a lot of things and he made me see things in ways I didn't before" I said thoughtfully. I felt Jace move and get comfortable before feeling him lay his head on my chest.

"Like what?" he asked softly,edjusting himself a bit more before becoming still.

"LIke how I feel towards you...I can't push you into being with me. All I can do is prove that it's with me you belong and that it's with me...your safe" i whispered before chuckling when I heard Jace scuff. "What?" i asked.

"Yea,I'm safe alright yet your the one ending up in the hospital because of me" He whispered softly,I could hear the guilt in his voice causing me to tighten my arms.

"I don't care..I'd go to the hospital a millions times as long as your safe and unharmed" I whispered honestly and it was the truth. I didn't care how many times I went as long as I knew that Jace was safe.